Falling For My Brother's Best...

By amourecrivain

Nobody can forget their first kiss. Even if you were only 6 years old. Especially when the person who kissed... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Extra Chapter

Chapter 24

468K 11.2K 1.5K
By amourecrivain

Falling For My Brother's Bestfriend

2012 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 24

hey there cutie pies , I'm having a bad day but seeing your comments & the amount of reads / votes I'm getting turned it all around. thank you all so much.!

enjoy.! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blair's POV

"Merry Christmas!"

I bolted awake from the loud yell. Sitting up, I looked at my surroundings as confusion dawned on me. Then last night events came rushing back:

After Aiden had given me the ring, we had stayed in the backyard and spent the late night just enjoying each other's company. We kissed now and then but we laughed and sweet talked to each other more. My heart was blooming with so much love by the time we decided to head back to our houses and rest.

I didn't realize how tired I really was until my legs gave away before I could even reach the stairs. Saying 'Fuck it', I stayed in the living room. The love seat didn't allow me to stretch out and the big couch was occupied with Blake. Seeing no other choice, I knew I had to sleep on the floor. 

I took a few pillows from the love seat and set them next to the Christmas tree. I lazily laid down on the floor but then I started to get cold. Grabbing the edge of Blake's blanket, I quickly tugged at it and taking the whole thing for myself. I smiled at the surprised noise my brother made and saw him shiver at the sudden chills that hit his body but he didn't wake. Soon enough, I was fast asleep too.

Back to the present, I rubbed at my tired eyes and saw that my brother was kneeled down next to me. Ironically enough, Blake looked like a little kid on Christmas morning. His blue eyes were sparkling with excitement and his lips were turned up in a big grin.

I heard laughing and I looked up to see our parents. My father had one arm slung across my mother's shoulders and was holding the cane with the other. Their smiles matched my own.

"Merry Christmas, BB's." they both said to us.

Blake and I stood up and walked over to them for a big family hug. "Merry Christmas." we said to our parents as we received kisses on our heads.

"Let's open presents!" Blake said.

Breaking free from the hug, my brother and I went back to the Christmas tree and started sorting out which presents were for whom.

Blake got a new laptop, flat screen TV, and money. I got a Tiffany necklace and earrings and a few MAC make up. Blake and I put our money together and got my mother's Christmas present - which I picked - a Coach set; along with the purse was a wallet and shoes.

Throughout ripping wrapping paper and shouting in joy from our gifts, I noticed my Dad quietly sitting on the love seat with a huge smile on his face. It was then that I remembered that we forgot to buy something for him.

"I'm sorry we didn't get you anything, Daddy. I feel horrible." I told him.

Still smiling, he opened his arms in invitation. I sat on his lap and hugged him. 

"Being with my family again is the greatest present I could ever get."

~

Aiden's POV

I had exactly 60 seconds.

I mean I know there were only 8 people all together in the Bradley's home but Blair had disappeared right before the countdown and now I couldn't find her. Even Carly didn't know where she went off to and this girl knew Blair's every move even before she made it. I started to get worried when I checked her bed room and she wasn't there. 

I sighed in relief when I looked out her bedroom window and saw a small figure standing in the backyard. There she is! I said to myself. Not wasting any more time, I ran. 

"30 seconds!" I heard my mother yell as I passed the living room.

Shit.

I reached the backyard just when the world started to count down from 10.

Blair blinked in surprised when I hugged her. "Oops, sorry. I lost track of time." she said to me shyly and I rolled my eyes but the smile wouldn't leave my face.

"9... 8... 7..." I heard our family and Carly chanting from inside the house.

"I love you, Blair Brookelle Bradley." I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist, pulling her closer to me. Her sweet scent surrounded us, intoxicating me. I leaned down and hovered my lips right over hers, ready to give her the kiss to start of our new year together. 

"I love you, too, Aiden Carter Chambers." 

"5... 4... 3... 2..."

As the clock strikedmidnight and fireworks exploded from afar, my eyes fluttered shut as I lowered my lips to hers. Just that simple peck brought even more fireworks that tingled throughout my body. 

"Happy New Year, Blairbear." I said to her before crashing our lips together for another sizzling kiss.

~

Blair's POV

After the holidays, we had gone back to UCLA to finish our last semester.

It was sad to know that it was the boys' last year. In 5 months, they would be graduating with a Bachelor's degree in law. Aiden would go off to be a lawyer while Blake would go straight to his other graduation from the police academy. Carly and I still had another year to go but I'm sure it'll pass as fast as this year did. 

I was sitting on a bench at the Santa Monica Pier. I glanced around me and people watched. I remembered when Aiden took me here for our first date.

We had gone on every single ride more than twice, ignoring weird looks from little kids and their parents. Then when they started to shut down the park, we had taken a walk down the length of the Santa Monica beach. 

It was then that I knew I didn't want to spend my life with anyone else.

I realized that I've always known that, even before the first years where I started thinking that boys didn't have cooties. The day I met Aiden Carter Chambers was the day he ruined me for other boys. Ever since then, no one else compared to him.

Aiden was perfect in my eyes. His cockiness and arrogance just adds to his sweet and caring personality that I love so much.

Familiar warm hands took a hold of my shoulders. I looked up to see Aiden's face looking down at me. 

"Hey, Blairbear." he greeted and leaned down for a quick peck on the lips. 

"Hey there, handsome." I replied.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked as he went around the bench to sit next to me. He put his arm around me and I instinctively placed my head on his shoulder.

"Us."

"What about us?"

I slightly turned my head so I could face him. His scent was manly and I couldn't help but kiss his neck. "You're so stupid you know." I said to him with a laugh.

With a mock hurt face, he stared down at me. "Excuse me?" he laughed and raised his eyebrow.

" 'You're suppose to kiss my lips not my leg.' " I said to him, repeating the words he told me the day of our first kiss.

"You fell for it, ya know."

"All because I wanted to kiss you, too."

"Oh, did you now?" Aiden used a finger to lift my chin up so he could kiss me. The kiss was slow and sweet, making me feel like I would melt right in the spot.

"I love you, Aiden." I said when we parted for air.

"I love you, too, Blair." 

"Blair?" Oh, my. I knew who that voice belonged to.

Turning to where the sound came from, I was hoping to be wrong. But nope, the universe just hates me sometimes. About 3 feet from us, there stood Chase Scott. His hands were in his pockets, his blue eyes reflecting the light from the sun.

I felt Aiden tense up next to me. I put my hand on his chest, letting him know to take it easy. Chase must've also felt the tension coming from my boyfriend and smirked. 

"What are you doing here?" Aiden asked him. His arm tightened around me protectively.

Chase saw this and held up his hands. "Don't worry, I'm not here to take your girl."

"Then why are you here?" 

Chase's eyes flickered from me, to Aiden, to the ring on my finger. A smile formed on his lips. It was a genuine smile and not the mischievous grin he always had. 

"I'm actually here to meet somebody and saw you two."

"So?" Each time Aiden spoke to him, attitude dripped from his words.

"I just wanted to apologize." neither Aiden and I spoke and waited. Chase cleared his throat and continued: "I know your family had issues to go through and it wasn't right of me to over step my boundaries."

What? Family issues? He knew about my father? I wouldn't be surprised, it's been all over the headlines this past week.

Chase kept talking. "I'm here to give a sincere apology to both of you and I hope that you can look past my mistakes and we can all start over."

From first hand experiences, I knew that everyone deserved a second chance. Sometimes, they even lead to greater things. I thought as I smiled up at Aiden.

"Apology accepted, Chase. Thank you." I said to him.

Suddenly, Aiden abruptly stood up, almost causing me to tip over. I was scared he was going to do something drastic to Chase but all he did was stick his right hand out. 

Still sitting down on the bench, I stared at his out stretched hand and was even more surprised when Chase took it in his and they firmly shook hands. 

"I'll see you around." Chase said, nodding his head to Aiden and me before turning on his heels and departing.

Standing up, I kissed his cheek. "Well, would you look at that." I said to him.

"People make mistakes." 

"I know. Thanks for being so nice to him." I said. Aiden took my hand and started pulling me through the crowd. "Where are we going?"

"The beach." was all he said. 

When we reached the end of the pier, we jumped down the small height and landed on soft sand. From there, we walked hand in hand along the edge of the beach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

there's one more chapter left , (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 33 22
Lily Willson is a normal teenage girl. She has an older sister and parents who work everyday. She isn't popular at school, but has one friend Natan...
469K 10.5K 53
" My sisters are fucking off limits! " Marco has a Golden Rule: His sisters are off limits to his friends. Robby, regardless of what he feels, can n...
301K 22.2K 111
SJ is in love with his best friend since he can remember. He is not so sure about Liam, but back when they were eighteen, they agreed to date each ot...
2.7M 72.3K 40
"You okay there, partner?" he chuckled. Our bodies were centimeters away from touching so I took a step back. A fatal mistake, which caused my back t...