Changed || Jeon Jungkook

By Kookies_n_Cream284

**COMPLETED** "Just tell me. Why did you try to steal the necklace?" I looked at him. "Oh! I tried stealing i... More

Chapter 1: Caught By Him
Chapter 2: The Escape
Chapter 3: Another Criminal?
Chapter 4: Plans
Chapter: 5: Min Yoongi?
Chapter 6: Who?
Chapter 7: What?!
Chapter 8: Reasons
Chapter 9: Perfect
Chapter 10: Meeting Him Again
Chapter 11: Kim Taehyung
Chapter 12: Park
Chapter 13: New Plan
Chapter 14: Slave
Chapter 15: Kidnap
Chapter 16: Party
Chapter 17: Real Friends?
Chapter 18: Trip To Where?
Chapter 19: Threaten
Chapter 20: Ditching Them
Chapter 21: Fun
Chapter 22: Hurt
Chapter 23: Afraid
Chapter 24: Playing
Chapter 25: Ships & Stories
Chapter 26: Crazy Friends
Chapter 27: The Dark Past
Chapter 28: The Date (Part 1)
Chapter 29: The Date (Part 2)
Chapter 30: Pancakes & Mansions
Chapter 31: Danger (Part 1)
Chapter 32: Danger (Part 2)
Chapter 33: Yoongi's Wedding
Chapter 34: Laundry With Jimin
Chapter 35: I'll Leave You Then
Chapter 36: A Monster
Chapter 37: You're Important
Chapter 38: When Secrets Are Out
Chapter 39: Pain.
Epilogue

Chapter 40: Change

2.7K 101 24
By Kookies_n_Cream284

We are now in the police station. I saw Jackson coming out in a room with some officer named 'Kim'. I glance at Hani and she was mouthing "Thank You" to Jackson. Jackson nodded and gave her a smile.

"What are they doing here?" Park dude scowled at Jungkook and Jimin. Yoongi then walks in with two officers around him. We actually waited for him to get healed in the hospital.. Everybody's eyes widen.

"Give them a round of applause." Everybody started clapping and cheering for Jimin and Jungkook's name.
"So this is what you wanted all along." I whispered to Jungkook.
"I don't even know how to react.." He scratched the back of his head.

After we handed our 'things', we went straight to the interrogation room.
"Tall guy, what's your name?" Officer Choi asked Jin.
"Kim Seokjin." Officer Lee looks at his laptop.
"Apparently, your parents own a hospital, right?" He asked.

Jin nodded.
"And you are?" Officer Choi asked Hoseok.
"Jung Hoseok." Hoseok answered quickly.
"It says here you were lost?" Hoseok shakes his head.
"I was kicked out, not lost."

They nodded and turned their head to Lisa
"Lalisa, right?" They asked her.
"Yes.." she mumbled.
"I didn't even know my neighbour is a criminal." Officer Choi laughs then looks at the two girls.

"Heeyeon and Solji, Nice meeting you two again." Hani smiled.
"You too."

"And.. Y/N?" I looked down.
"Hi." Is all I manage to say.
"So tell us everything." They both said. We sigh out loud.

"Our plan was to be close to Yoongi so we can steal his money." I said and they nodded.
"But things clearly didn't go in the way we planned. Jungkook got in the way, Yoongi almost got married and stuff." Lisa finishes off.

"How about the real Lee Yoona and Jung Sunjae. Where are they?" Hoseok chuckles.
"At my basement. Still healthy as ever." We all nodded since we were telling the truth.

They put the information in a paper and stood up.
"So.. can we.. you know.. get out of jail?" They shake their head making us frown
"We planned on stealing Yoongi's money then we send him here.. that was the original plan." Jin said

"But things got around and.." Solji finishes Lisa's sentence.
"We want to change our ways."
"Please?"

Jungkook's POV.
We were inside a room where we can hear and see what's in the interrogation room.
"Can't we just let them go? They want to change their life.." I looked at our chief.

"They helped us get Yoongi, Chief. Isn't that enough?" I frown at him.
"Criminals are criminals, Jungkook. They can't change."

"Dad, they have a family!" His eyes widen.
"Tell me one good reason." I rolled my eyes at him.
"They help us get Yoongi. Isn't that what you guys wanted? Without them, we are probably still looking for that guy!"

"And Y/N.. She has a family. She's a good person andㅡ" he cuts me off.
"Do you like her?" The chief asked me.

Slilence.

"What?" I blink twice.
"Do you like Y/N, Jungkook?"  He asks again.
"Yes, I like her. Is that a crime now? She has a heart that cares for others. And for her friends, they clearly look tired of doing crimes. Give them a chance. If they don't Change then it's my responsibility. We'll had no mercy and lock them up immediately."

"I can assure you that."

Y/N's POV.
Officer Choi's phone starts ringing.
"Hello? Okay.. Yeah sure.." he hungs up.

"Chief spoke with the others about this. You can all get free tomorrow by your parents." Officer Choi smiles at us.

"I'm Minho and this is Taemin. I hope we don't see you all coming back in the future with guns in your hands." We laughed and nodded.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We are now inside a jail cell.
"Are you guys okay?" Jungkook walks up to us. Lisa gives him a thumbs up with a grin on her face.
"Great, so I'll see you guys in the morning."

Jungkook looks at me.
"I spoke to chief and he gave you another chance." He did?
"Well then thanks!" It was still pretty awkward for me sinceㅡ
"Can I at least get a kiss?" My eyes widen and I can feel my cheeks getting hot. I'm blushing aren't I?

"Yah!" I flick his forehead.
"This isn't the right time for us to talk about that." I crossed my arms.
"Well, you were clearly enjoying it when.." If it's possible, I blushed harder.
"I-I didㅡ"

"You did not? Oh, please. You were almost gonnaㅡ" I covered his lips with my hand.
"The guys are listening.." he kissed my hand and winks.
"I'll see you.." he then walks away. I turn around to see the girls infront of me.

"So.. The kiss?"

It was morning and the guys are still sleeping. I, on the other hand couldn't sleep at all. Was I too excited to be a free woman? Yes. yes I was.
"Good Morning." Jungkook walks up to me with a smile. He didn't sleep too, didn't he?

"Hey." I yawned.
"Didn't sleep too?" He asked and I shake my head.
"Nope." I said, popping the 'p'

We are now out from the jail cell. Jin's parents were now talking to Jin with tears all over their faces. Hoseok a while ago was shouting at his parents but now they're hugging him like there's no tomorrow. Solji and her mom was talking in the corner and Hani was with her brother.

Lisa and I went to mom. Her mom was still drunk so she decided to come with us.

-

After 1 month
"Shit. what now??" I asked my friends but they didn't say anything.
"W-what am I gonna do??"

If you're probably wondering why I'm freaking out. You must know that I'm not doing a crime right now.

Jungkook asked me out on a date.
A freaking date!

"Here. Wear this." I looked at the dress.
"Hani.. Isn't this too.. revealing?" Hani shrugs.
"Boys like it?" She said before grabbing the dress back.

"Wear something you would wear." Solji unnie said and I nodded. I picked my high waisted jeans, black crop top along with my converse.
"Isn't that the birthday gift I bought do you?" Lisa asked.
"Yes."

I ran up to the door only to see the girls talking to Jungkook.
"She likes food. You better waste your money for her food." Lisa said making me roll my eyes.
"Guys?" They all look at me.

"Can you guys leave us alone and start babysitting Tom?" They nodded and left the room.
"Shall we go then?"

-

"That was amazing!" We left the the movies and was walking to his car.
"Your first time?" Jungkook opens the door for me.
"Nope. But it was fun." He went to the driver seat.

"So we ate, and watch the movies.." I said, hiding a frown. I don't want this night to end yet..
"And there's still one more."

He turned the music on.
"Justin Bieber? Really?" He shrugs and turns the volume up.
"He's actually good once you hear his music."
"True."

He then starts humming to the music. A smile was formed on my lips.
"Do you sing?"
"Kind of?"

"Sing for me.."

"Feeling like I'm breathing my last breath
Feeling like I'm walking my last steps
Look at all of these tears I've wept
Look at all the promises that I've kept

I put my all into your hands
Here's my soul to keep
I let you in with all that I can
You're not hard to reach
And you've blessed me with the best gift
That I've ever known
You give me purpose
Yeah, you've given me purpose.."

"Where are we?" I asked once he stopped driving.
"To some place."

"What is this?? Where the fuck are we?" He stopped walking.
"Hand." I gave him my hand and rolled my eyes. He slap it.. hard.
"Ugh! What the heㅡ" Jungkook raises an eyebrow.

He made me promise to never swear again. If I did, then I get a slap on my hand. We then walk again.

"Are you going to kill me here?" Jungkook laughed out loud.
"No! Of course not!"

"We're here because of this." He pulls me into some bush and now we're at some bridge that shows the whole city. My jaw drops.
"W-wow." I mumbled.
"How did you find this place?"

"If I ever get angry.. I go here.." he holds my hand and pulls me closer to him.
"It's beautiful, isn't it?" I nodded while looking at the bright city lights.

"Why did you bring me here? Are you angry?" I ask all of a sudden.
"Ohㅡ uh.. No I'm not.. I just want to.. umm.."

I held his hand tighter. He stopped stuttering and was now calm.
"I like you.." My eyes widen again. He likes me?
"..A lot.." he added and it didn't help. My heart is about to pop out any second now..

"I like you too.." He froze for a second.
"Say that again?" He asks and leaned closer.
"I like you, Jungkook." He closed the space between us, connecting his lips to mine. My cheeks starts heating up and that's when I knew I was blushing.

His lips were soft, moving slowly against my mouth. He pressed closer into me making me close my eyes. I move my lips in sync with his. And for the first time, I felt those stupid butterflies inside of me.

My lips parted and I gasp as I felt Jungkook's tongue slowly enter my mouth. My arms made their way around his neck, pulling him closer. His arms starts crawling on my spine and then to my waist, causing a soft moan to leave my lips. He pulls away, forming a smirk on his lips before nibbling my lower lip.

"So.. are we official?" I whispered into his ear.
"Hmm.." he starts placing his soft lips on my again. I guess he answered my question.

~

"I'll see you?" He asks while I search for my keys.
"Yeah." He then plants a quick peck on my lips.
"Goodbye." I said and he nods.

Once I got in, I saw the girls standing at the door.
"Okay.. We need details!" I rolled my eyes and closed the door behind me.

-

2 weeks had passed and I finally found some college to go to!! Sadly, I have to leave the city..
I already told mom and she supported me along with Tom, who's also going back to school.

I told my friends and they supported me. But, I haven't told Jungkook yet. Now, that's my problem.

I was currently in our 'secret place'. Yep, that is what we called it..
"Hey." He hugs me from behind and kiss me on the cheeks.

"So, I have a good news and it's also a bad news." Jungkook sighs.
"I also have a good news that is a bad news."

"I have to go to college." I said and looked down.
"I am being transferred to Gangnam Station.." He said.

"We can still work this, right?" Jungkook nodded and kiss my forehead.
"We can still see each other.. so don't worry.."

Heyyyy Readersss!! Sooo!! The Epilogue is coming!!

Vote * Comment * & Share

-Kookies_n_Cream284

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950K 25K 42
"I'm a criminal." He said. "So?" She replied. So she bumped into a gangster, but does her problems end there only? A suga×reader FF!!❤ Also, I don't...
249K 9.5K 30
|| Status : ☑|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" 《WARNIN...
879 117 7
"I'm the reason behind everything." He sat down after losing everything. "But What have you even done?" A faint voice inside his mind asked him back...
1.6K 147 20
[COMPLETED] I smiled at Hoseok. He grabbed me by the hand and pulled me closer to his chest. Jungkook started to catch up. When he saw us he stopped...