The killer monster[COMPLETE]

By Kkerry79

This is Kira Kuran . She is Yuki older sister and Kaname younger sister. She was never love at all instead sh... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Charpter 2
Charpter 3
Charpter 4
Charpter 5
Charpter 6
Charpter 7
Charpter 8
Charpter 9
Charpter 10
Charpter 11
Charpter 12
charpter 13
Not a chapter
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Christmas message
Help a friend
Sequel preview
4Chan
Important message

Okay im done with writing for all my books

2.7K 45 8
By Kkerry79

Yep I'm quoting writing....
1. I got no inspiration anymore
2. I'm not interested in writing
And lastly my English suck in addition I'm busy with school and cca which is Band.
I play the french horn by the way. Anyway continuing , I stop writing cause I lost my spirt in writing fanfic of anime shows. Y I lose it because I wrote all of my book when I was 12 about to turn 13. Cause for me I discover anime when I was 12. You know how when u find something interesting and you go crazy about it yah I was in that phrase after discovering anime. Although I did watch naruto and one piece when I was 7 I didn't know it was called anime my parents just called it a show. So yeah. When u know about anime you have all the shows like dance with devil, SAO,attack of Titian,fairy tail,brother conflict and so on. So yah .

How I found this app was because of diabolik lovers. Before diabolik more blood came out I was looking for season two cause sorry if I'm about to offend you but diabolik episode 12 ending was a cliffhanger. Which got me annoyed cause to me it didn't make sense. Again if I'm offending you I apologize. So continuing so when I search it on the internet a story appeared and it was wattpad I was curious and they told me to make an account to read it and I did so yeah that's how I know wattpad. And got inspired to make story after reading other author fanfic about vampire knight and diabolik lover.

Okay when I say I'm done with writing doesn't mean I'm quitting wattpad. Nope . I got addicted in reading fanfic. Is just that I'm tired with writing and also I'm lazy to write and think of a story plot and to me rewatching an anime show is just not my style sorry if I offend you . And I'm serious.

So now I'll introduce myself to you people.
I'm 14 years old. I join wattpad when I was 12 years old after my PSLE and my first book is killer monster that's the first chapter was made in 5th October I think if not two or one day early. I dislike editing my story as I'm lazy and I want to remember my mistakes also keeping the date and remember the date of when I wrote my books. I like to listen to nightcore, kpop,  anime theme song music while reading wattpad.

Thank you for reading this book and my other book. And for the people who encourage me , thank you. For the people who did not like the ending of this book I'm sorry and not sorry cause this is my book I write how it end. If it's crappy so be it. It was my first book so chill people.
This is KellyCheong3 signing out
2017

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 1.6K 41
You go to Cross Academy after your parents and young sister were killed by vampire hunters well they later die but your sister Melissa survives. Your...
209K 5.3K 22
Mizuki Kuran is the older sister of Yuki Kuran, she was a great beauty and looked exactly like her mother. she was kept hidden and when her parents d...
197K 5.9K 35
After your parents died 13 years ago, you were sent to live with your Aunt Diana and your Uncle Cain, whom you hated. They sent you away to school to...
2.3K 79 32
This is my version of Kaname's perspective on what happens if the vampire knight crossed over to the diabolic lovers universe and what really happens...