Yuri Oneshots?? (X Reader)

Por SheScribes

These are x reader yuri oneshots! Mais

Cold!Mikasa x Shy!Fem Reader
Sasha Brause x Bullied!Reader
Hanji x Neko!Fem!Reader
Annie x Fem!Reader
Fem!Popular!Eren x Bullied!Reader
Fem!Margo(Marco:AOT) x Fem! Reader
(Love Live Sunshine) Eli x Dying!Fem!Reader
Nozomi x Fem!Artistic! Reader
Kanan x Cold!Reader
Maki x(?) Dying. Reader!
Cold!Dia x Fem!Hyper!Reader
If Only I Had.
Honaka x Framed?Fem!Reader!
Lucy Heartfilia(Fairy Tail) x Vampire!Fem!Reader (Requested)
Juvia x Fem!Neko!Bullied.Emotionless!Tomboy!Reader
Cold!Lucy x Persistant! Fem!Reader
Famous!Fem!Gameel(Gajeel) x Fangirl!Reader
GamerGirl!Wendy x Cute!Fem!Reader
Cheater!Lissana! x Fem!Reader
Popular!Yukino! x Nerdy!Fem!Reader!
Fem!Jellal! x Heartbroken!Fem!Reader
Fem!Jellal! x Heartbroken!Fem!Reader P2
Fem!Levi! x Injured!Fem!Reader! (Requested)
Lucy Heartfilia(Fairy Tail) x Vampire!Fem!Reader (Requested Pt. 2)
Cana x Shy!BestFriend!Fem!Reader!
Busy!Embarressed!Levy! x Fem!Affectionate!Reader!
Mira x Fem!Reader
Popular!(Your Fem OC) x Fem!Reader
Your OC!! x Fem!Reader Nightmares
My R
(RWBY)Weiss! x Misunderstood!Faunus!Fem!Reader!
(RWBY) Velvet! x HeartBroken!Fem!Reader!
(RWBY)Blake! x Vampire!Fem!Reader
Not Yuri but an intresting dream that i really want to share with you guys....
(RWBY) Weiss x Fem!Reader!
(RWBY) Teen!Winter! x Teen!Fem!Reader!
(RWBY) Yang! x Short!Cute!Reader
(RWBY) Ruby! x Fem!Reader!Cold!
Busy!Cuddly!Neo x Affectionate!Short!Fem!Reader!
(RWBY)Coco! x Injured!Fem!Reader!
(Steven Universe) Amethyst x Cracked!Gem!Fem!Reader!
(SU) Pearl x Human!Fem!Reader
My R (Part 2)
(Love Live) Umi x Bullied!Maki!
Another dream
A Fluffly Scene
(RWBY) Emerald x Fem!Reader!
(RWBY)Yang x WhiteFang!Fem!Reader!
Loving Fluff (RWBY)
(RWBY) Pyrrah x Fem!Reader!(Fluff)
Cana! x Fem!Reader!
Violet Evergarden x Lonely!Hospilatlized!Fem!Reader!
Aquantence!Outgoing!Fem!Crush!OC x Shy!Fem!Reader
Violet Evergarden x Lonely!Hospilatlized!Fem!Reader! (Part 2)
(RWBY) Enemy!ChildhoodFriend!Cinder Fall! x Fem!Student!Reader!
(She-Ra) Catra! x Rebel!Fem!Reader!
Aquantence!Outgoing!Fem!Crush!OC x Shy!Fem!Reader (Pt. 2)
(She-Ra) PhysicalTherapist!Glimmer! x Fem!Injured!Reader!
(She-Ra) Adora! x Fem!Reader!
(AzurLane) Bismarck x Fem!Common!Reader!
Dog!Supernatural!OC x Fem!Reader
SheScribes x Fem!Reader
Azula! x FireNationSoldier?Fem!Reader
Perfuma! x Fem!Reader

Fem!Natsu x "PlayGirl"!Fem!Reader

16.4K 287 313
Por SheScribes

⚠️Please excuse my language⚠️

⚠️(Might ) Trigger PPL⚠️
-(Flash Back)-

"No! You cheated on me!" I yelled as tears flowed down my cheeks.

"So?"

"We're over!"

"Fine."

-(Time Skip)-

I was walking down the hallway to my class when I was shoved into the lockers. A loud clanging noise echoing down the hall.

"That what you get for cheating on G/n (Girl Name)!" One of her friend's said.

"W-what!? She was the one that cheated on me!!"

"Yeah right! I guess she just wasn't enough for you huh!? You treated her like trash!"

"What the hell!? She was the one that broke my heart and treated ME like trash!"

"Whatever. Your just a Fuck Girl"

With that, she shoved me into the lockers once again.

-(Flash Back End)-

Now everytime I walk past a person, they whisper about how I have had sex with every girl on the school except for them.
Actually...

I'm still a Virgin.

~~~~~~~~~

So now I have the biggest crush on Natsumi. Honestly, I don't even think she's human...she resembles an angel. (she's the opposite actually)

Except everytime I try to ask her out, I either get ignored or she down right rejects me. Her natural attitude doesn't help at all though. But I know she's really nice like she is with her friends.

As I turn the corner, I bump into someone. "ah! S-sorry that was my fault! Are you okay?" I ask, I still haven't looked at the person's face yet. "Get out of my way." shocked, I looked up to be greeted with pitch black eyes and pink hair.

"pleasegooutwithme" I blurted without thinking. Suddenly, I hear laughter...it was cute.

"oh my goodness!" Natsumi doubled over clutching her stomach in laughter. "how many times to I have to tell you *gasp* HAHAHA HAHAHA to get lost?" she then laughed more as tears started to make way to my eyes. "I-I...can you at least give me a ch-" immediately, she stood up straight and grabbed my throat. "How many times do I have to tell you no? Huh? Do you realize what reputation you have? Why don't you just scurry along and fuck someone else's ass." tears start running down my cheeks. "aw...little fuck baby is crying... Guess she hasn't had a bed buddy to get with yet." she let out a chuckle as she let go of my neck and shoved past me.

-(Natsumi's POV)-

"NATSUMI! How many times do I have to tell you!? You have to give her a chance! Your hurting her!" Lucy scolded me. "she should have thought of the consequences that she had before cheating on G/n." I responded back putting both of my hands behind my head. "well you don't know if it's true or not! Not all rumors are true! For all you know she could still be a Virgin!" I rolled my eyes.

Then there was silence for a bit. "I bet that you can't even get her to go on a date with you." immediately my ears perk up. "WANNA BET?!" I yelled as I swiftly turned around to meet Lucy's gaze. "It's on!"

-(Time Skip: Next Day)-

I'm going to kill Lucy after this.

I stand by Y/n locker waiting. I then hear footsteps coming so I stand up straight.

I see Y/n's nose in a book walking towards me. She then looked up and met my gaze. Immediately, she turned on her heel and start walking the other way mumbling about how she went to the wrong locker Isle. "Nope, your right. I was waiting for you." I speak up. "u-uh...f-for me?" she started at me for a while. "yup. Now I want you do go on a date me." I stare blackly at her as her face heats up.

Cute.

"s-sure...when and where?" she asks, barely whispering.

"after school at the cafe across the street." I respond. A faint okay was heard before I walked away.

I am so winning this bet.

-(Time Skip)-

-(Your POV)-

Its been thirty minutes since we arrived at the cafe and she still has not said a word.

Trying to break the silence I try to ask one questions. "S-So....what's your favorite color?" Natsumi looks up from her food then looks back down and continues eating. "You know what? I really don't know why I agreed on doing this. Should've known it was gonna end up like this." I murmured angrily as I take out a twenty dollar bill and smacked the table with it(....does that make sense??), a loud bang going throughout the cafe.

Natsumi flinches as she bites on her tongue. "Karma is a bitch, ya know?" Referring to how she bit her own tongue. I flashed a smile as I got up and whispered, "it was only a bet wasn't it?"

With that I walked out of the cafe, holding in my tears.

It was a stupid bet.

Just a stupid bet.

It was just a stupid bet.

I was stupid.

Why did I believe her!? Why! Why does she feel the need to play with my heart!?

-(Time Skip: Next day- Before School)-

Surprisingly, my school has a work out gym. Or do all schools have them and I've been living under a rock?

I was in the gym taking my rage out onto a punching bag. I only wore my sports bra and short shorts.

Stupid Natsumi!

Stupid Bet!

Stupid Me!

STUPID GULLIBLE ME!!

With each phrase, another punch that hit the bag harder and harder-

*RRRIIIIPPPPPP*

I jump in surprise and look down on my hands. Both of the gloves that I had been wearing on each hand had ripped. I cursed under my breath and took off the gloves thinking that it was a bout time I get ready for school.

I stretch my arms over my head, feeling my back and arm muscles stretch and relax. I moan, removed of the stress in my back and arms.

I then hear the gym door close. I whipped my head around to find a blushing and lip biting Natsumi.

What the hell?

-(Natsumi's POV)-

Every morning I go to the school gym to work out and look good infront of hot chicks- hot! UH HOT COCOA!! Now that I think about it, our school should have a hot cocoa bar.

As soon as I look through the door frame of the gym, I freeze in my tracks.

Infront of me was a rage filled Y/n exposing half of her back (because of the bra). Her back and arm muscles clenching with each movement.

Suddenly, her boxing gloves ripped, causing her to jump and look down at her hands. She sighed heavily and started taking the gloves off.

Then magic happened.

She raised both of her arms over her head and stretched, flexing her chiseled back and arm muscles.

I felt all my blood rush up to my cheeks.

Oh.               I'm gay now.

She then let out a velvety moan that caused me to bite my lip. I then scanned her legs that also had muscles.

Yup.             I'm very gay....

The gym door then closed, emmiting a long clanging noise, causing Y/n to whip her head around to look at me.

Not only did her head turn, but her whole body did too. Her chiseled abs covered in sweat now faced me.

I didn't realize I was looking her up and down before she spoke.

"Uh...my eyes are up here Natsumi..." she mentioned, her voice a bit weak with panting.

"Uh huh ...I- I know," I stammered, mentally punching myself with a broken mirror. "Well, I'm gonna take a shower now." With that, she stode to the locker room, me trailing behind her.

"Uh...W-why are you following me?" She asked, actually confused. Quick! Think of something! "Well, I need to change too you know. Can't work out in the school uniform." I stated with half confidence. Yeah! We did it!....wait we? I did it.

Huh...who knew that the schools fuck girl had a nice body. No wonder girls fall for her easily. Wait...I didn't see any marks on her though... it's like she still has the skin of a virgin....but she cheated on G/n.

                           Whatever

-(Time Skip: 40 Mins Later)-

Wow. I still have 45 mins until school starts.

I walk towards the locker room and realize that there were no showers running. I guess Y/n takes shorter showers and left already. 

I take off my gloves and my bandages under them for extra protection. I take off my cloths and wrap myself in my towel and make my way towards the shower, until I heard a groan.

"Can get the stupid bandage off!" It was Y/n.

She's still here!? And she hasn't taken a shower yet!?

I turn and face her. "Need help?" I assumed. "Y-yes please..." She answered back hesitantly.

After taking the bandage off of her wrists, we headed for the showers, where an angelic voice echoed throughout the locker room.

At first it started with slight humming, then got to point where every word she sang was filled with passion.

I, being a bold person, decided to get this over with.

I got out of the shower stall that I currently occupied and pulled back the curtain to the shower Y/n was using, stepped in, and closed it.

"W-WH-WHAT ARE YOU D-DOING?!" She frantically yelled as I got a hold of both of her wrists and pinned them above her head against the shower wall. Water trickled down her body.

I felt her heat radiating off of her body. I looked her up and down looking for any signs that she had even had sex before.

If she wasn't  a virgin...then she should have some faint hickeys or scratches on her back or hips. Even on her neck. But...

                There was nothing.

Her skin was clear without any blemishes.

I then realize what position I was also in. Two naked girls in one shower, one being pinned to the wall by the other.

By this point I didn't know what was happening. I was lost in my own trance...

....when I leaned towards her lips and kissed her.

-(Your POV)-

Omg!!! She's kissing me!

I started to kiss back until it hit me.

The last time she did something relationship wise, it was just a bet.

I then quickly pushed her away with all my might and tears in my eyes, though I don't think she could tell because of the running shower.

"Why did you push me away?" She asked, almost as if she was defeated.

"Natsumi. I like you I really do. But this is just one of those bets again. The ones that you-" I was cut off with a soft yet hungry pair of lips. It was as if she wanted me.

"Was that enough proof?" She asked slyly with a smirk. "I- I really can't tell if your just-" I was then Cut off again with another kiss, this time more gentle.

"Now?"

"I don't know. I might need more proof."

*Bonus*

-(Lucy's POV)-

That Loki guy kept on eyeing me...yeesh.

*shivers*

"Now?" "Idk... I think I might need more proof."

Wait....two voices coming from the same shower!?!??

Holy crap I am not really for this yet.

"OI! SEPERATE IMMIDIAT.....ly....Uh........"

"Lucy..."

"Sorry?"

"LUCY I SWEAR I AM GOING TO FEED YOU TO THAT HUNGRY AND THIRSTY LOKI"

SAVE ME!!!

(A/n: Letting the curious ppl know how many words this took up...about...

                    1947 Words)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

173K 2.1K 33
Attack on Titan boys x Reader A book of oneshots for your favorite Shingeki no Kyojin characters. Disclaimer: I do not own characters nor plots that...
8.9K 131 18
vtuber x reader oneshots
77.9K 2K 25
↳𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ࿔*:・ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 𝐴𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑥 𝐹𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 ☕︎︎ ~ "𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 �...
111K 2.5K 25
(completed!) Some Eruri oneshots from a writing prompt list! Prompts included in each chapter. (art from cover: seitsen-sarvi on tumblr)