Double Trouble

By EmmaKathrynxo

17 year old Emma moves to a new house, and a new school, forced to make new friends and missing the old ones... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter12

Chapter 8

7 0 0
By EmmaKathrynxo

 I was the first one awake.. well i never really went to sleep after mine and Gillian's talk.

Emma- Gillian, wake up..! we are gonna be late..!

Gillian- fine.. i am up.

Emma- we slept in . I will go wake Louis up and get him to get the rest of the boys up..

Gillian- kay..

I ran down the stairs, Louis was already awake. And so were Zayn and Liam,

Emma- hey guys,

Louis came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Niall walked in.

Niall- is Gillian up yet, ?

Emma- yeah she is upstairs. :)

Niall- okaay :)

I got a ride with Louis and Liam and Zayn came to, we picked Emily and Sam up on the way too.

When we picked up Emily she came in and sat with Zayn.

Zayn – you are beautiful.

Emily blushed and kissed him.

We picked up Sam and she climbed in the back seat to wit with Liam.

Liam- i missed you

Sam- i missed you to.

They kissed and we pulled into the school and of course there were people staring.

Louis- we might as well give them something to look at..

He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him i put my hands around his neck and our lips met. I heard people gasp and i heard cameras clicking, but i didn't care.

Emma- we should give people something to look at more often..;)

Louis- i am fine with that , come on lets go :)

We met up with Gillian, Niall and Harry. I had a feeling that something was gonna happen with Savannah today.

Emma- i have English right now...

Louis- okaay see you at lunch..

I gave a quick hug and kiss and headed off to class.

Gillian's POV

Niall- why are you so beautiful.. ?

Gillian- oh stop.. :)

Niall- i am so glad i met you .

His lips met mine and i could tell people were staring.

Niall- i love you.

Gillian- i love you too.

Emma's POV.

It was 40 minutes till lunch. I missed Louis. I get stared at by everybody, and now even guys are whistling at me. I wish they would just shut up. I met up with Gillian, Sam and Emily. I bought my lunch and started walking to our table, Louis came and held my tray for me.

??- hey. So now you are a bitch and a slut.

Emma- Excuse me. I may be a bitch but at least i have class.

Savannah- hah. Your funny.

Emma- oh, i know. You didn't have to tell me. Anyways are we done here. I have better things to waste my time on.

She was about to say something when i flipped her tray of soup, and it went all over her shirt and purse.

Savannah- this is Louis Vuitton !

Emma- and this is Louis Tomlinson.

I grabbed Louis and gave him a side hug. All i could hear was Niall laughing so hard that i think he might have stopped breathing. :)

Emma- Now that we have established things can i go and eat my lunch. K thanks

Gillian- lets just go, we don't need her bullshit.

Savannah- god, you are annoying, no wonder your mom didn't want yo..

That was it. I had enough. I punched her right in the jaw harder then I have ever punched anyone. Everyone chose that moment to stop talking, and everyone heard the sickening sound.

Savannah- you Bitch!

She tried to slap me and i moved out of the way, she fell to the ground.

I heard a few snickers and giggles and i smiled with satisfaction.

Louis- Emma! Are you okay ?

Emma- yeah i am..

Gillian- thank you Emma. For standing up for me.

I smiled at her and she smiled back.

The Principle came out at the worst time possible.

Principle- what is going on ! I want someone to step forward and confess right now.

Someone stepped forward, but it wasn't me..i looked to my left. Gillian was the one who stepped forward.

Emma- Wait i have something to say!

Everyone turned and looked at me, including Gillian and the Principle. Gillian looked at me with a look that said “what are you doing.”

Principle- hurry up i have someone to deal with.

Emma- can i talk to Gillian.?

Principle- fine. You have 1 minute.

Emma to Gillian in a whisper so no one else could hear.

Emma- what are you doing.!

Gillian- what is he gonna do to me.? I leave tomorrow. Just let me do this for you. You have done so much for me,

Emma- but i don't want you to get in trouble for something i did..

Gillian- Emma.. Please..?

Emma- Fine. But i am not happy about it..

She gave me a hug and walked to the office. I went to sit with the boys. I looked around the cafeteria.

Everyone was looking at me.

Niall- wow.

Emma- what.?

Harry that was amazing!

Emma- it was, but now Gillian is gonna get in shit.

Niall- no she wont.. she can talk her way out of anything.

Emma- yeah, but i just feel like i should have told them it was me..

Louis- its gonna be fine Em..

Emma- i hope..

After lunch i had 3 more classes. I was all everyone was talking about. When i walked by people automatically shut up. A few guys whistled and i flipped them off. People got videos of me punching Savannah and kept replaying it. I met up with Emily and Sam because Gillian was still in the Inschool

room.

Emily- i have to admit, that was an awesome punch..

Sam- yeah and that bitch deserved it.

Emma- i know, and everyone is talking about it, and some people even got it on video. Anyways i have to get to class are you guys gonna come over to the studio after school?

Emily- yeah i'll be there..

Emma- what about you Sam ?

Sam- yeah, but i have to go home first ill be there around 4..:)

Emma- okaay see you guys later ..

I couldn't wait until after school. I needed to talk to Gillian and i wanted to see Louis.:)

??- you are the bravest person i know.

I turned around to see a girl in my class looking at me with dark brown eyes and long brown hair. She was naturally pretty and didn't wear make- up.

Emma- thank you..but why ?

??- because no one. And i mean no one has ever stood up to Savannah. My name is Mac by the way. My real name is Mackenzie but i go by Mac.

Emma- i am Emma,

Mac- i know :)

Emma- haha, it was about time someone did it then ehh..?

Mac- haha yeah ..

Emma- so, i have never seen you around before..

Mac- well i am just quiet..

Emma- haha, well do you wanna hang out later? I am going to the Studio with Louis and the boys.

Mac- are you .. did you just invite me to hang out with you, your friends and One Direction..

Emma- yeah are you in..?

Mac- hell yeah! :)

Emma- okaay me at the school entrance at 3:15 :)

Mac- okaay bye :)

I texted Louis to make sure it was alright if she came.

Emma- hey, can my friend Mac come to the studio after school along with me and the girls. ?

Louis- yeah i don't care who you bring as long as you are there :)

Emma- okay see you soon xox

I slowly made it through my last 2 classes, turns out that Mac was in 2 of my classes, English and

Biology. I met Gillian , Sam and Emily and told them about Mac.

Emma- She is really nice and seemed really happy about meting you guys and the boys.

Sam- really.?

Emma- yeah, and she is super pretty, i think Harry will like her, ;)

Emily- ooh , look at Emma hooking everyone up !

Emma- haha, there she is!

I pointed to where Mac was standing and walked to meet her, they followed me, eager to meet her.

Mac- h hhii..

Emma- you don't need to be nervous, we are just normal people..:)

Mac- haha i know..

Emily- hi, i am Emily

Mac- hi :)

Gillian- i am Gillian

Mac- hey, that was so brave of you to step forward when Emma was going to get in trouble.

Gillian- well i'll do anything for my sister.

Mac- what.. your sister ..? what do you mean..

Gillian- shit..

Emma- i will explain later, lets go :)

We all piled into my five person car and drove to the studio. I met Louis and gave him a long hug and a short kiss. Gillian ran to Niall and buried her face into his chest. Emily went to sit with Zayn she kissed him on the cheek and he smiled and kissed her forehead. Sam ran and jumped on Liam's back and then he let her down and kissed her cheek. Harry just sat on the couch watching everyone with their girlfriends. He noticed Mac walk in and stood up fixing his hair and smoothing the winkles out of his shirt.

Harry- hey cutie, why haven't i met you before.. ?

He winked at her and Mac looked down and blushed.

I sat down on the couch, with Louis' fingers intertwined with mine. I watched all of my friends enjoying their selves. I wish everything would stay like this but i knew as soon as Gillian left everything would fall apart.

Thanks guys!

Feedback?

love you ! xx <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 1.2K 29
Summer Hills isn't your average teenager. She was born to be a vampire, but she doesn't know. Her mother disappears, leaving her with her older siste...
3.1K 340 26
When Ashleigh Adams turned five, her life fell apart and she was sent into foster care. She's been in multiple foster homes, each one rejecting her f...
10.7K 159 15
18 year old, Emma Hudson gets herself invited to go on tour with her celebrity boyfriend, Harry Styles, and the rest of One Direction and she can't d...
5.7M 58.1K 33
**One Direction FanFic** Erica has been being abused by her aunt and cousin for 4 years now. When her aunt has to let 5 famous kids stay at their hou...