Double Trouble

By EmmaKathrynxo

17 year old Emma moves to a new house, and a new school, forced to make new friends and missing the old ones... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter12

Chapter 7

12 0 0
By EmmaKathrynxo

*Bang, bang,bang.

Emma- who is that mum..?

Ella- girls, go upstairs please.

Gillian- em, what's goin..

Ella- GIRLS!

Emma- okaay we are going..

we ran up the stairs and into my room.

Gillian- Emma whats going on..?

Emma- i dont know.. it will be okaay i promise..

Gillian- okay,

i gave her a hug, and tried to calm her down.

Ella- girls you can come down..

Emma- mum whats going on..

Ella- Emma, can i speak to you alone..?

Emma- yeah.. whats going on ?

Ella- Gillian has to go back to the agency..?

Emma- what! Is that who those guys were! Where are they .. i have something to say.

Ella- EMMA! Look at me. This is serious, you can't go picking a fight with everyone. You want to be treated like an adult, then you better start acting like one.

Emma- mum. They are not taking my only real sister! I have lost one sibling i am not losing another.!

Ella- wait slow down.. Gillian is your friend hun.. not your sister.

Emma- see that's where your wrong. We are twins. We have the same birthday, we look alike and we have the same thoughts. Look at my birth certificate we even have the same last name.

Ella- oh my god.. they were right.. i thought they weren't serious.

Emma- mom what do you mean .?

Ella- when i adopted you .. they said there was a chance you could have a twin.. but the paper work got messed up..

Emma- what.. why didn't you tell me.!

Ella- because i didn't believe it so i thought i didn't want to put foolish things in your head.

Gillian walked down the stairs. I had tears in my eyes and she looked confused.

Gillian- whats going on..?

Emma- Gilly, we are twins.. and both of our parents knew.

Gillian- why didn't they tell us ?!

Emma- they didn't know for sure. The paper work got messed up..

Gillian- well who were those people.?

Ella- they were from the Adoption Agency.

Gillian- i am going back aren't I..?

Ella- i am so sorry Gillian.

Gillian- oh my god.

Emma- can't we adopt her.. ?

Ella- I asked .. but they wont let me. I am so sorry you guys.

Gillian- how long do i have.?

Ella- 3 days.

Emma- What 3 days! That is not nearly enough time.

Gillian- i will take what i can get. Lets go tell every one else..

Emma- i can not believe this is happening.

Gillian grabbed her stuff and we headed off to the studio. I called Louis to make sure they were there.

I was still crying so i knew i would need to explain my self.

Emma- hey,

Louis- whats wrong.. ? What happened?

Emma- i will explain later.. is everyone at the studio ?

Louis- me and the boys and Emily.. why ?

Emma- well i will call Sam.. and make sure no one leaves. Me and Gillian will be there soon.

Louis- whats going on .. ?

Emma- i will tell you when i get there.

Louis- okaay drive safe.

I called Sam.

Emma- hey, Sam..?

Sam- yeah whats wrong..?

Emma- i will explain in a bit can you be at the studio in 5 minutes..?

Sam- i don't have my car..

Emma- ill pick you up.

I picked up Sam and pulled into the Studio. Louis was waiting for me and the girls. He came up and gave me a big hug. He took my hand and led me into the room where the rest of the boys were.

Emily was sitting next to Zayn, Niall and Liam were watching T.V. And Harry was sitting in the lazy boy chair reading his tweets on his phone.

Emma- Gillian is leaving.

They all looked at me at the same time and their jaws dropped.

Niall- what! She cant go.

Zayn- what ?

Liam- what are you talking about where is she going..

Louis- Emma whats going on..

Sam- WHAT!

Emily- no! Where is she going.!?

They were all talking at the same time and i started to get a head ache i felt dizzy. I was gonna puke .. i needed to sit down..i collapsed to the floor. Still kind of noticing what was going on. I tried to sit up, but then Louis arms wrapped around me. I heard people calling to me.

Louis- Emma.. ?!

Zayn- Em..

Gillian- Emma, wake up..

Sam and Emily- Emma!

I opened my eyes..

Emma- whats going on..

Louis- you fainted.. i was so worried. You were going to tell us about Gillian leaving and then you looked like you were gonna be sick. I didn't know what to do then you fell and i ..

I put my finger to his lips and he stopped talking.

Emma- i have headache.. how long was i out for..

Gillian- about ten minutes..

Liam- do you want a drink or something.. ?

Emma- yes please.. and drugs if you have any.

I smiled slightly and everyone else laughed. Louis picked me up and sat me on the couch.

Louis- you ready to tell us now. ?

Emma- yes. You guys know that me and Gillian were twins. And my mom clarified that we are, and that she knew i had a twin when she adopted me, she didn't tell me because she didn't think it was true..

Liam brought me my water and my medicine.

Emma- thank you . When Gillian's parents passed away the agency came to my house because they knew she was there. My mom tried to tell them that she wanted to adopt Gillian but they wouldn't let her.

By this point i was in tears and i could barely get the words out.

Emma- and ..*sniff* she * sniff*.. ?

Gillian- i have 3 days until they come back. And i have to go with them because i am not 18 and not an adult yet.

Niall- you can't go..:(

Gillian- it's not my choice.

Gillian went to sit with Niall. She laid in his arms and started crying, i hated to see her like this. I got up out of my seat.

Louis- where are you going. ?

Emma- to go tell this fucking agency they are not taking my sister.

Louis- Em. That's not gonna help.. you are just gonna make them mad and it might ruin your chances of ever seeing her again..

Emma- i have to try..

I started crying again and Louis came back and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I buried my face into his chest and tried to stop the tears. He picked me up and sat me down. He sat down beside me and i fell asleep in his arms.

When i woke up Louis was still asleep and it was 4:30 in the morning. I found Gillian and she was awake to she seen me and came and gave me a hug.

Emma- i am so sorry. I don't want to lose you. I don't care about the agency, you are my sister and they are not gonna keep me away from getting you back

Gillian- Emma, i promise you no matter where i go or how long i go for, i will still be your sister. I will come back when i am 18 and then we can live together and go to university.

Emma- yes, i know and i promise i will visit. Every second weekend, and we will talk about boys and all of our problems. Just like any normal teenage girls would.

Gillian- we are not normal, but yes. I promise we will never ever be separated again. I love you Emma.

Emma- I love you too Gillian. Forever.

They went to sleep, not wanting to go to school the next day.

thanks guys!

Feedback?

love you! xx <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15 0 10
Going on a trip she could barely afford, Samantha's life hasn't been great. but when she goes to London nothing turns out the way she planned. She me...
9.1K 336 20
17 year old Megan goes to Silver Oak Boarding school in George island. She meets 4 different personalities who later become her best of friends. The...
917 22 12
Rose was broken. Ever since her sister had died she has been depressed, but also determined. Determined to live her sister, Alex's dreams. She has al...
3.1K 340 26
When Ashleigh Adams turned five, her life fell apart and she was sent into foster care. She's been in multiple foster homes, each one rejecting her f...