Loving Mr.Good Boy

By ishtararahman

She is a bad girl. He is a good boy. She smokes. He hates smoking. She has fucked every guy in her school. He... More

Chap 1 - Going to hell
Chap 2 - New entry
Chap 3 - New Neighbour?
Chap 4 - Zach
Chap 5 - Sex and fight
Chap 6 - Ignoring
Chap 7 - Back on track
Chap 8 - Party time
Chap 9 - Fifty Shades Darker
Chap 10 - Screaming girls in the house
Chap 11 - Camping? Not really!
Chap 12 - Jealousy??
Chap 13 - Sunset with the good boy
Chap 14 - The Crusher
Chap 15 - Softy Shaira??
Chap 16 - Posessive boys
Chap 17 - Vomit
Chap 18 - Tutor?
Chap 19 - Personal chef
Chap 20 - Long Journey
Chap 21 - Worried
Chap 22 - Date!?
Chap 23 - Good or bad?
Chap 24 - Hot Stuff and Chocolate
Chap 25 - One year
Chap 26 - Yes, I do
Chap 27 - He is so big!
Chap 28 - I HATE YOU
Chap 29 - Speechless
Chap 30 - Treatment
Chap 31 - Surprise
Chap 32 - Anything
Chap 33 - Blindfold
Chap 35 - Bet
Chap 36 - Curse
Chap 37 - Queen
Chap 38 - Trust & Love
Epilogue

Chap 34 - IV

13.2K 305 33
By ishtararahman

Aaron POV

I looked around frantically searching for Shaira but it was getting difficult to spot her. The police were fighting off the gang members and a few captured Rio or Marco Adams when he tried to escape. Rio is his name for illegal business. Abruptly, a scream took my attention and I found myself running to her.

"Jace!"

"Shaira!" I yelled back.

Jace also looked around and spotted her by then I had already reached her. The man was dragging her brittle body causing her pain and her clothes were torn and stained with blood, her blood.

I am going to kill him.

I grabbed him by his collar and he released Shaira. Clenching my teeth, I punched him and it continued until he was unconscious and Shaira fell on the floor probably tripping on her own feet.I quickly went to her untied her ropes but she flinched and struggled to get away.

"Hey, it's me." She started sobbing and hot tears ran down her face. Untying her hands, I went to her legs.

"Aaron please take me from here." She choked out and just as I finished opening her blindfold.

BANG!

A bullet hit her shoulder and her body collapsed on the ground. Blood gushing gushing out of her wound and she didn't even open her eyes.

"No! Shaira, look at me." I hurriedly pulled her on my lap but still no response. I pressed her wound a bit to stop the flowing of blood and she groaned. She is losing a lot of blood and it might cause her to...

I stopped my thoughts from getting any further.

"Jake, call an ambulance." Just then the door burst open and the girls rushed through. Laura and Alicia carrying baseball bat. After Sam saw us she rushed to us taking in Shaira's mangled form.

"Oh fuck! Riley call the ambulance in." She yelled and I picked her up going to ambulance parked outside and the paramedics shifted her inside.

"One of you can come with us." I almost said that I would go but remembered that I had things to take care of here and Alicia who looked on the verge of breaking down, agreed to go and the others got in a car,following the ambulance.

Please be ok. I can't lose you. Not now not ever.

I entered the building saw the police hand cuffing and taking the criminals and Marco Adams. I walked up to him with my fists clenched and Shaira's bruised body in my mind. The next thing I know is Jake and Chris pulling us apart and Ryan holding him back from punching me.

"Let me go! I will fucking kill him!" I tried reaching him but the guys held me back in place.

"Aaron. The police is going to take care of him." Jake tried to calm me down and I found myself yelling at him.

"How the hell can you say that?! He hurt her. Did you see what he did to her? She is in hospital just because of him!" Our yelling caught the constables attention. He came and took the bastard, who had a smirk on his face, away. I would have killed him then and there if not for these idiots.

I roughly shrugged their hands off and they let me cool down for a while but time was not with us and I had to go Shaira.

"I am sorry." I apologised and they nodded their head.

"Let's go now." Chris said and we three left for the hospital. Jace had already left amidst our fighting. Jake got in the driver seat while I in the passenger seat with Chris and Ryan in the back.

"She is going to be ok." Ryan gave my shoulder a squeeze. Jake got us to the hospital in less than 30 mins with his rough driving that could kill a person but now it didn't matter. My attention and thoughts were solely on her and nothing else.

Running to room 304, I saw the girls and Jace sitting on the benches given outside. The slow registrant took her sweet time to tell me the room number.

"How is she?" I panted and Alicia shook her head.

"They are still in the ICU." I slid down the wall with my head in my hands and silently prayed. My body gave up not being able to handle the internal torment it was going through.

Please be ok.

After Long torturous, agonising 3 hours the doctor came out of the ICU.

"How is she? Is she ok?" I found myself  asking him. He gave us a dejected look and sighed.

"She has lost a lot of blood. Her body is in the worst condition possible, filled with bruises, whip marks, belt marks, 2 broken ribs and a sprained ankle. This is not normal. Though she is stable enough now but her chance of living is very slim. All we can do is pray for a miracle to happen."

I felt... I don't know what I felt. It was like he just sucked out the life out of me. So easily he said all that. What am I gonna do without her? I looked around myself .Jace's body shook as he cried. Zain was holding a crying Riley who was on her knees. Ryan attempting his best to calm Sam down. Tears ran down Jake's face as held a disheveld, sobbing Laura. Alicia was sitting on the floor with her back leaning on the wall staring off in space while hot tears slid down her face and Chris sat beside her not knowing what to do. And I, well I was internally dying. Fat tears ran down my cheeks without even knowing.

Everybody was crying for her. Doesn't she care about them?

What am I going to do if something happens to her?

The thought had me crying and I cried for her. First time I ever cried for a girl. This girl had me wrapped around her little finger yet she had no idea. Jace wiped his tears and entered the room. One by one, everyone went inside except for Alicia whom someone wouldn't have a problem to deem as dead if it was not for the blinking of her eyes. At last, I was left. Wiping away my tears which was completely useless as they kept falling,I took a deep breath and entered the room.

Tubes, wires, IV, bandages, heart monitor whatever i knew was there, sticking to her body. Her face sunken and as pale as paper with a bandage wrapped around her forehead. Lips cracked, almost looking blue and a oxygen mask on her face. It felt as if someone was shooting me with a bullet and the bullet was shot right into my heart.

I slowly walked to her bed and sat on the chair. I said nothing, not even a 'wake up quickly'. Taking her hand in mine, I kissed her knuckles, being cautious with the IV tube.

**********

This is so crap I know. But bare with me. I am not even going to say that the next chapter will be better cause I myself don't know what shit I am going to write and how shitty it's going to be. By the way this is the blurb about the werewolf book I want to write but I need your opinions and help....

Xason Anderson

My name was enough for everyone to get down on their knees and plead for their lives.

Everyone but not her

_________________

Xason(Za-Son) Anderson. Dark, short tempered, dominating, possessive, devilishly handsome with a cruel signature smirk and the King Of Rouges. These are some of the words that describe him. Known for controlling one of the most deadliest species in the werewolf world. But when a little spitfire enters his life, his once boring, dull life becomes spicy and Xason most definitely is not liking the change.

Athena Black. Strong, brave, hard headed, mysterious, beautiful and called The Alpha Of Death for the number of rouges she has killed and her undying hatred for them. Running the second largest and feared pack in America, Luna Rossa Pack. Enter the King of Rouges and she is ready to pounce on him and kill in less than a minute.

What happens when fire meets fire? Will they ignite and bask in each other's flames? Or their flames will burn them?

Read to find out!

So I am confused with what title I should used. Here are some examples:

1) Alpha of Death
2) Her dominant King
3) King of Rouges
4) King V/S Alpha
5) His Alpha

If you have any suggestions or names don't forget to comment.

Love
Ishtara✌🏻️✌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 1.1K 36
NOW ON DREAME! ( link posted in the prologue) "You know what? Forget that crap! August I like you!" I blurt. And as if the Chesire cat reincarnated i...
1.8M 61.4K 34
STORY WRITTEN IN 2016 STORY IS UNDER REVISION FOR PAPERBACK THIS STORY IS JUST A SAMPLE. NOT ALL CHAPTERS ARE POSTED HERE. WARNING: THIS STORY IS 18...
19.3K 711 50
Did I sleep with him? Did we? These were the first questions running through my mind when I woke up naked and under Cole, a devilishly handsome, bro...
421K 14.1K 44
Before you ask, no, I'm not some good girl that will let people walk all over me. I've been through some shit no girl(or anyone for that matter) shou...