Lovers of Land And Sea (Victo...

By MMYOITRASH

Victor is a known for his skating talent and he desires to take a year off to think about his future. When Vi... More

I Believe You
Goodnight
A Dance Just for You
Sight
Victor's Tail
The Reef
Yuri's Dream
By Your Side
Gold Pearl
Lovers Of The Land And Sea

The Kiss

1.4K 54 4
By MMYOITRASH

VICTOR POV

Yuuri was on top of me his tail resting on my legs and his arms wrapped around my shoulders. I-I didn't know that Yuuri liked me... I loved him but I didn't know he loved me. Yuuri pulls away from the kiss and my heart is beating at one thousand miles per hour.

Yuuri: "I'm so sorry..." He turns around and jumps back in the water. Before he did his face was red and he looked like he just committed a crime.

"Y-Yuuri!" I get on my hands and knees and look down into the water but I couldn't see him. I sigh turning my head to the side and close my eyes tight before sitting up taking off my skates and jumping into the water. It was freezing I almost got winded jumping in. I look around in panic and without thinking I open my mouth "Yuur-" I choke on water I couldn't cough and I couldn't breathe and it was dark so I couldn't find the hole that Yuri made earlier. I bump the ice in hopes that I could get through but nothing happened and I was really weak and then I felt my body go limp and everything go black. 

---- TIME SKIP ----

I feel something warm around me and repeated pressure on my chest. I open my eyes and cough a lot of water coming out I gag and take really deep breaths. I was shaking because I was so cold my hands where blue and I couldn't move very well.

"W-Whe" I cough again it was almost impossible for me to speak 

Yuuri: "God Victor this is all my fault." I then realize I was resting on Yuuri's tale. I look up at Yuuri and tears were falling from his face "I-I'm so so sorry. All I do is cause you pain." I grumble and sit up

"No" I shake sitting up and Yuuri grabs me wrapping his tail around me to help me stay warm. "Yuuri you..... don't cause me pain at all."

Yuuri: "But you almost died! Two times!" Yuuri hugs me he is surprisingly warm "All because of me... I'm so so sorry Victor... I don't know what else to say" Me neither. I'm horrible with words so I simply just sat up and wiped Yuuri's face and smiled. "Y-Your not mad?!"

"No. You saved me and now you're making sure i'm okay." I then realized that Yuuri was on land fully! "Y-Yuuri?"

Yuuri: "I know.... I had to get you to land...." I rest my hand on his tail it was really dry and Yuri hisses a bit.

"You need to get back in the water! I can't let you stay out you will dry up." I try and stand up but I was too weak so I just stumbled back down.

Yuuri: "Victor!" Yuuri reaches his hand out to me and I grab it and he pulls me close to him "Don't go so fast."

"I need to. You will die if you stay out of water for too long." Yuuri's tale was losing color due to it being so dry and it was horrible.

Yuuri: "I can't...."

"What do you mean!"

Yuuri: "The water... it's too cold it would hurt my tail too much a-and" Yuuri puts his hand on his face "I-I would die from the shock...." My heart falls really deep into my chest. It was dark outside so right then and there I made a desition.

"You are not dying." I manage to stand up and I stretch "Not on my watch" I walk over grab my skates and then I grab my jacket and pack everything in my bag and put it over my shoulder I then pick Yuuri up my arms where shaking but I couldn't let him die. I through my jacket on top of his tale just in case someone sees's and I start running.

Yuuri: "V-Victor what are you doing?!"

"Taking you to my home. there you can get back to normal" I was running really fast and I look at Yuuri "I can't let you die, Yuuri... You mean too much to me." Yuuri's eyes tear up again and he grabs my torso and he relaxes his head into my torso and grips onto me luckily my house wasn't far.

---- TIME SKIP --- 

I get inside and Makkachin looks at me and barks jumping on the bed I smile a bit and look at Yuuri.

"Yuuri?!" he is really cold now and his tail was grey "Yuuri!"

Yuuri: "I-I'm okay" I take him to the bathroom and put him in the tub throwing away my jacket.

"What do I do I-"

Yuuri: "T-The water needs to be warm" He sounded really weak and his voice was strained I run warm water and when some hit Yuri's tail he hissed with more pain then the first time he saved me. the scales that the water hit slowly regained color but Yuuri was going through a lot of pain. The water raised up about halfway and Yuuri has his hands clamped into fists. "GAH! the water was almost at the top of his tail but then.... he passed out. 

"Yuuri!" I stand up "No... No no no no no no no no!" I feel tears running down my face and I turn off the water "Yuuri!" no response "I-I was so close..... Yuuri, I don't know how to save you..." I sit on the tub Yuri's tail was back to normal but he was passed out... "Yuuri, please..." I slide behind him in the water and hold Yuuri "I-I'm sorry." Yuuri was still breathing but he looked so helpless and weak "You can't die! PLEASE! YOU CAN'T!" I hug Yuuri close to my chest and rest Yuuri's head on my shoulder. If he stayed passed out for too long... he would die "I love you too much..." I then see his tail flick a bit and I look at Yuuri tears still in my eyes. "Y-Yuuri he grumbles really quietly "Yuuri it's me, Victor. Your okay everything is okay" I see his eyes open and I am more than relieved

Yuri: "Victor?" Yuuri sits up and looks around "W-Where am I? What happened?" I get out of the tub to let Yuri relax and before I could reply Makkachin burst into the bathroom his tail wagging. He jumped up into my arms.

"Makkachin!? How did you get in?!" He barks and licks my face

Yuuri: "Makkachin?!" Makkachin looks at Yuuri and jumps out of my arms and into the tub "AHHHH!"

"Makkachin! N-" to my surprise Makkachin snuggles up to Yuri and he was kissing his face "Oh.." Yuri laughed

Yuuri: "M-Makkachin~! Stop" Makkachin flops his front paws over Yuri's torso and rested his head on him "He is so soft~" Yuuri pet Makkachin I smile and sit on the floor placing my arms and head on the side of the bathtub. 

"He likes you. I find it odd how he jumped out of my arms though he only really does that if he is chasing after a squirrel or sees a fi-" I choke "Oh.... Nevermind." I pet Makkachin and he barks it startled Yuuri

Yuuri: "What was that! Is he sick!"

"No. That's just the sound he makes. its called a bark don't worry it's completely harmless. It just shows that he is happy same with his tail." Makkachin yawns and snuggles into Yuuri. Yuuri turns red-faced 

Yuuri: "What is Makkachin doing?!"

"He is snuggling you. He loves to cuddle and he loves water as well so I think you two will get along very well. Put him on your chest Makkachin will feel happier that way." Yuuri picks up Makkachin and places him on his chest. Yuuri then tilts his head sideways and Makkachin does the same. I laugh "He's mocking you~!" Yuuri turns to me

Yuuri: "W-What?! Its that good?!" I nod

"You two just met and he already loves you." Makkachin then lays down on Yuuri's torso and Yawns. "I think you are stuck with Mr. Cuddle pants for the night" Yuuri sighs and let his head fall back

Yuuri: "I'm so happy you're okay" I stiffen up and grab the air above his head and open my hand in front of him "What? What are you doing?"

"I am giving you back your words." I feel some tears well up

Yuuri: "W-What?! Why? Why I was so worried you were going to drown and if I wasn't there y-" Yuuri looked at me and tears were rolling down my face "Victor!?" I relax and put my hand to my face. 

"You almost died Yuuri!" I shake and take my hand off my face "You passed out and I didn't know what to do! I couldn't do anything but hold you hoping that you would be okay."

Yuuri: "I passed out!?" I let some tears fall and I look at Yuuri

"I thought you died. I thought that I was too late saving you and that I would never see you again and the memories would just haunt me.... Because I never got to tell you"

Yuuri: "Tell me what?"

"That I love you." Yuuri's eyes opened wide and his face turned red "I wanted to tell you a while ago but I never had the chance"

Yuuri: "That's why you came after me..." I nod

"I knew you would be fine on your own but I wanted to find you to tell you that I loved you... but that didn't go very well... You are here now stuck in my bathtub and I can't imagine you can sleep."

Yuri: "Victor." I look up at Yuri and he kisses me I melt into the kiss and we break apart.

"I love you too~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 2.9K 12
"Hello? Yuuri?!" "Hi, are you Victor?" "Yes...who are you?" "Yes, we are calling from the hospital. Yuuri was found unconscious and in a critical st...
13K 425 17
Victor x yuuri angst with a happy(ish) ending "Why can't i see?"
61.8K 2.8K 13
After his mother dies, Yuri Katsuki gives up the life of ice skating once and for all and lives in a world of monochrome without any brightness or co...
40.1K 1.9K 27
"Do you love him, Yuri?" Victor asked his ocean eyes gazing into Yuri's "I, think so" he replied not sure of what to say. Trigger warning: abuse and...