Double Trouble

By EmmaKathrynxo

17 year old Emma moves to a new house, and a new school, forced to make new friends and missing the old ones... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter12

Chapter 3

10 0 0
By EmmaKathrynxo

     Louis POV

 I really like Emma, i think Harry knows that but i am not sure, but i think Harry likes her too. 

I am gonna talk to him. She is mine, and i am gonna ask her out tomorrow. I hope she says yes. 

Me- hey umm Harry.. what do you think of Emma?

Harry- She is hott!

Me- no, she is beautiful. And i really like her, i am asking her out tomorrow, so i would appreciate it if you stopped hitting on her.

Harry- dude,! I wasn't hitting on her, but i wont because i can tell you really like her.

Louis- thanks bro

Harry- yeep.

                Emma's POV

I really hope Louis asks me out. I like him alot, and not like any of my other crushes.

I still feel like Gillian and me have a connection, i am gonna call her and ask her if she was adopted.

                Gillian's POV

I need to ask Emma if she is adopted, i have this feeling inside me like we are twins or maybe even sisters..? i am gonna call her.. i hope this goes well.

G- hey Emma!

E- heey, i was just going to call you !

G- you were?

E- yeah! :) 

G- well i have an important question..?

E- are you serious..  i do too.

G- really ? This is weird. You go first.

E- no you go , you called me..

G- no really its fine you go !

E- at the same time, 1.2.3!

G and E- are you adopted?!

E-..

G-..

E- are you ..?

G-yeah.. are you ?

E- yeah.. It wasn't just me was it, ?You felt it too ? The connection? 

G- yeah i did..  i didnt feel it up until ..

E- the window ?

G- yeah .. how did you know ?

E- that's when i felt it..

G- wow.. do you think we look alike?

E- yess! When is your birthday ?

G- January 8th.

E- you are kidding me.

G- no, is that yours?

E- yess..

G-oh my god. Do you think maybe we could .. be..

E- sisters ?

G- yeah ..

E- i cant believe this. We have to tell our parents ..

G- no! We cant !

E- why ? I already lost a brother, i am not losing you too.

G- my parents wont believe me.

E- well can we tell Sam and Emily ?

G- yeah come over right now.. this changes everything.

E- okay call Sam and Emily!

G- kay bye xox

E- bye Sis . :)

 Emma's POV

I actually cannot believe this. I have a sister, a twin sister. We have to tell Sam and Emily, i wonder what they will think. 

Emma- Sam! Emily! Me and Gillian have something to tell you.

Emily- this better be important! 

Sam- come on guys it is 2 in the morning!

Gillian – guys just listen!

Emma- i am adopted, and so is Gillian.

Gillian- we both felt a connection when we seen each other for he first time.

Emma- we are born on the same day, and we look incredibly alike.

Gillian- we are ..

Emma- twins! We are twins.

Sam- :o.

Emily- what !

Gillian- yeah, we are surprised too.

Emma- i still can't believe it.

Sam- did you tell your parents?

Gillian- well.. we cant. They wont believe us and they will get mad at me and send me somewhere else. I think they have known all along, when i was younger i would ask about my old life and if i had siblings, i mentioned something about wanting a twin and they tensed up and changed the subject.

Emma- so you guys cant tell. We trust you not to.

Sam and Emily – we promise. 

Gillian and Emma looked at each other and for the first time she felt a sense of belonging, 

and she knew Gillian felt it too. 

              Emma's POV

I woke up around 5:30 am and i couldn't help thinking about my date with Louis, well “day” with Louis. I wonder where we are going. I rolled over and went to sleep until 7, i  literally jumped out of bed and hopped down the stairs. I spent 2 hours curling my hair and then picked out my favourite outfit in my wardrobe. I jumped down the stairs and grabbed an apple and the keys and drove myself to school.

Gillian- Emma!! there you are, i was worried 'cause you are normally here before me and i just didn't want anything to happen to you .

Emma- calm down Gill, i am fine i just wanted to look extra good for my “date” with Louis.

Gillian- ohh ... i see ;)

It was second last period and i couldn't wait to go meet Louis, i was listening to the teacher ramble on about the second world war and then out of no where i get called to the office saying i am leaving. 

I am expected to hear the worst when i see the back of Louis head. He did this for me ?

I tap his shoulder and he turns around with the biggest smile on his face.

Emma- really Lou ?:)

Louis- yes, anything for you :) 

Emma- awwe thank you :) 

Louis- are you ready?

Emma – for what ?

Louis – i said it was a surprise :) 

He took her hand and grabbed her school bag. They walked to his car and drove until they got to a beautiful park, with trees and flowers and people laughing and birds flying and chirping. Emma was amazed and this was the happiest day of her life.

Louis led her onto a path that looked somewhat deserted. She had butterflies in her stomach. 

We walked for a little bit hands still entwined. Then Louis stopped walking and led her to a bench they sat down and looked at each other for a few minutes

Emma- thanks for bringing me here 

Louis- you are very welcome , i love it out here

Emma- me too :)

Louis-i have something to ask you ..

Emma- what is it ?

Louis- well i was wondering if maybe you would be my girlfr...

I kissed him cutting off his words.

Emma- does that answer your question ?(she said smiling)

Louis- does it ever. 

Emma- you dont know how long i have been waiting to do that.

Louis- i think i do .. :)

 I cuddle into him and we lay like this for an hour until we have to leave the park.

He drives me home and walks me to my door.

Emma- i had an amazing time

Louis- me too 

Emma- i will see you tomorrow 

Louis- do you have to go ?

Emma- yeah i am sorry :(

Louis- okaay well i will see you tomorrow..

Emma – good bye :) 

He gave me short and quick kiss and walked back to his car.

As soon as i got in the door, i kick off my shoes and the first thing i did was call Gillian.

G- hello ?

E- it happened!

G- what!?

E- oh grow up ! We kissed and he asked me out 

G - what did you say ?

E- what do you think !?. 

G- haha okaay, you should hook me up with Niall :)

E- you like him ?

G- yeaah.. aloot!

E- okaay i will see what i can do :) 

G- bye !

E- bye! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 1.2K 29
Summer Hills isn't your average teenager. She was born to be a vampire, but she doesn't know. Her mother disappears, leaving her with her older siste...
5.7M 58.1K 33
**One Direction FanFic** Erica has been being abused by her aunt and cousin for 4 years now. When her aunt has to let 5 famous kids stay at their hou...
53.1K 345 39
Emily was new to London's lifestyle, the life, the weather, the people, the .. boys. At 17 living away from her home town & in a major different coun...
128K 3.2K 24
Bethany had a terrible life. She was orphaned at 9 years old and raped and beaten a lot since then. She is a brilliant dancer, but has trouble fitti...