Daddy? || y.min

By ParkSugaKookies

"Jimin what the hell is this?" "Yoongi, wait-" "I've known you for five years and not once did anyone ever me... More

Introduction
Teddy bear
Colouring Books
Toy Cars
Dolls
Blankets
Candy
Sippy Cup
Odd Socks
Bedtime
Nightlights
Fluffy Jumpers
Time outs
Thumb Sucking
Wishing Stars
Midnight Munchies
Naughty Corner (PART ONE)
Naughty Corner (PART TWO)
*Thank you*
Plushies
Play Dates (PART 1)
Play Dates (PART 2)
Tea Party
Tag You're It! (PART 1)
*Authors Note*

Pillow Fights

8.7K 558 224
By ParkSugaKookies

CHAPTER SEVEN

"Yoongi, wait-"

"I've known you for five years and not once did anyone ever mention that you were a little."

Jimin was shocked.

How did he?-

Jimin didn't speak, giving Yoongi the chance to ask more questions.

"Jimin," he said sternly, holding the teddies tightly in his hands. "Why didn't you tell me?"

The harshness in his tone caused Jimin to flinch slightly.

"I-I didn't know how y-you'd react." He stuttered, moving back to be closer to the door.

Yoongi scoffed before rolling his eyes. He threw the teddies down on the bed.

Why was he pissed off?
Because I didn't tell him?
If anything I should be mad. The younger thought.

His eyebrows furrowed as he stepped forward towards his best friend.

"You didn't have to go through my things you know. You could've just spoke to me." He defended.

"Jimin I'm your best friend you should've been the one to speak to me." He snapped back.

Jimin was feeling it. The anger.

No.

The rage.

"There was no need to. I don't need to tell everyone everything." He spat to gritted teeth, hoping that his hyung would notice and give up on trying to make him feel bad.

"Yeah well I'm your best friend you should've told me."

"And what would you have done?!" Jimin's voice had raised, shocking Yoongi alot. His eyes widened at him.

Yoongi didn't speak.

What would he have done?

Maybe he just felt hurt that his best friend hadn't told him about a very serious part of him.

He thought that he was entitled to know everything about the younger.

They're best friends, brothers almost. He wanted to be there for him.

What friend would he be if he wasn't?

Jimin raided his voice again, cracking slightly as his eyes welled up with tears.

"What would you have done Yoongi?.." He asked.but soon enough the venom in his voice came back. "Would you try and fix me? Make me perfect like you?"

"Oh shut up Jimin." He scowled, looking Jimin up and down. "I want to try and understand you, I care about you. How can I do that if you aren't open about it to me?"

Jimin laughed bitterly.

"I was, ten minutes ago. But no, you were in my room snooping around because you just need to know everything about me!" He hadn't noticed until he could taste salt on his lips.

He was crying.

Yoongi's features softened but Jimin's anger remained.

His anger that was trying so hard to mask his embarrassment.

And it dawned on him.

"You knew all along didn't you?" And Yoongi eyes shifted slightly.

"Jimin I-" he started but Jimin had made his way over to him, shoving him back with great force.

"You knew! And you mocked me! Calling me Minnie and being nice to me! You were mocking me!" He screamed. Yes he was screaming, at the top of his lungs he wailed out as he repeatedly shoved the older male backwards.

Yoongi gripped his hands, trying to pull him in to stop him but he pulled back harshly.

He ran out of the room, his heart pounding as his throat ached from crying so much. As he reached the front door and tried to pull it open, a force pushed it closed again before spinning him round and pressing him against it.

Yoongi stared at Jimin face, looking over every part of it and came up to rest his palms oh his now dampened cheeks.

"Don't you ever try and run from me like that okay?" He whispered, his face only inches away from Jimin's.

Jimin just cried out more in response, to which the elder shushed him soothingly before tilting his chin up to get a better view of his red, puffy, tear stained face.

"I care about you so much Jimin, your my best friend and I only want what's best for you, I'm sorry for going through you things that was wrong-"

Very wrong.

"-but I want you to trust me, I want to understand you, I don't want you to be afraid or embarrassed to tell me things, if you want to go into little space then do it."

Jimin hiccuped as he looked into the elders soft brown orbs, feeling himself get lost in them.

He nodded slightly, not saying a word in response.

"Well this is awkward.." Yoongi  pointed out after removing his hands from Jimin's face. "We haven't fought like that in a long time."

"Yeah." Jimin said hoarsely.

There was a thick silence in the room before Yoongi slipped his much bigger hand into Jimin's,  pulling him slightly into his embrace.

"I don't hug people often." He spoke, ripping circles into Jimin's back as the younger lay his head in the crook of his neck, taking in the scent of the elder.

"But it's the only thing I can think of to do."

Jimin grazed his lips off Yoongi's neck before muttering against the skin.

"I'm sorry for pushing you."

Yoongi chuckled. "I deserved it."

They stayed like that for a while.

And when they got tired of standing, they lay down on the sofa until they fell asleep a little while after.

-

Damn the stress.

I hope the last part wasn't super shitty.

Unedited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 21.7K 30
Taehyung, Jungkook's roommate, is babysitting a little boy for the week and Jungkook is not too happy about that. *CONTAINS LITTLESPACE*
274K 9.9K 59
"Awww Minnie did good with this one."Jimin says as he hangs it on the walk unaware that Yoongi is back. "Minnie?" "Hi Daddy!" "DID YOU JUST CALL ME D...
142K 5.9K 42
"Hey, I live around here." No way. Yoongi can't actually be my neighbor. Can he? "Jimin. I think I might be that new neighbor that you was talking ab...
1M 37.2K 72
"Hyung, can we cuddle?" Simple roomates, that's all they were supposed to be... *slightly graphic descriptions *mpreg Highest Rankings #1 in Yoongi...