Bad Boy Kisses

By BreakFreexx

Emilie Grey found her boyfriend Conner Hanglinton cheating on her after two years of dating. She's crushed bu... More

Fans review!
2 Bad Boy Kisses
3 Bad Boy Kisses
4 Bad Boy Kisses
5 Bad Boy Kisses
6 Bad Boy Kisses
7 Bad Boy Kisses
8 Bad Boy Kisses
9 Bad Boy Kisses
10 Bad Boy Kisses
11 Bad Boy Kisses
12 Bad Boy Kisses
13 Bad Boy Kisses
14 Bad Boy Kisses
15 Bad Boy Kisses
16 Bad Boy Kisses
17 Bad Boy Kisses
18 Bad Boy kisses
19 Bad Boy Kisses
20 Bad Boy Kisses
21 Bad Boy Kisses
22 Bad Boy Kisses
23 Bad Boy Kisses
24 Bad Boy Kisses
25 Bad Boy Kisses
26 Bad Boy Kisses
27 Bad Boy Kisses
Read my pretties & if you're a guy then my hotties!
Epilogue

1 Bad Boy Kiss

1.6M 32.9K 15.8K
By BreakFreexx

DO NOT ADVERTISE YOUR STORY ON MINE! IT'S RUDE AND I WILL NOT READ YOUR STORY. YOUR COMMENT WILL ALSO BE DELETED. THANK YOU.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1: 1 Bad Boy Kiss

                I felt like everyone knew about it. I felt as if all eyes were on me but in fact, the people around me were only focused on their lives. I got curious glances or sympathy looks but nothing where I was being openly gaped at. That was what I wanted.

                It has been two days since I found out my boyfriend Conner had cheated on me. I found him at a party from a different town over making out with some other girl. I guess he thought, he would be safe there. He must have forgotten I knew the people throwing the party.

                Today, which was Monday was the day I was regretting the most. I knew people would find out right away because Conner and I had dated for two years straight and you could say we were on the more popular side in school. Which I took as I was friends with a lot of people, Conner took it as he owned the school.

                And I was right. Once I found the scene of him sucking face with the girl, I broke up with him right away. I took down I was in a relationship on Facebook that same night; apparently that made it official. That same night, I got texts, calls, and messages asking what happened. I didn’t respond to any except to my close friend Hailey but sooner or later everyone was going to find out. That happened within an hour.

                Now, as I watched people go on with their life and stop for a minute to say sorry before moving on, I stayed in place wondering about my past. What I did to deserve him doing that to me. I was never one to believe in love at such a young age but I felt as if Conner changed that. Boy, was I wrong or what?

                I closed my locker and made my way to my first period class. I waved or smiled as people greeted me but didn’t stay long to chat like I usually did. I was scared I would see Conner and I don’t know how I would react. On Friday, I was fueled by anger and hurt and lashed out at him. Today though, I just feel stupid about my judgment and know I would break down if I was to be confronted by him.

                “Hello my sexy friend.” I looked to my right at my best friend Hailey who was grinning at me. My lips twitched at her greeting. Leave it to her to make me laugh when I feel like shit. Hailey was the only person I trusted more than myself; considering we were so much alike, it would be like not trusting myself.   

                “Hello girl who has a sexy friend.” I answered back jokingly. My mood was brightened a little already. I guess all I needed was my best friend. After all, she did sit with me all weekend eating tubes of ice-cream as I cried. Well she did do that until she smacked me and told me I was better than that. God, I loved that girl.

                She gave me a cheeky grin and threw a piece of paper in my face. “Guess what we are going to go to soon?"

                I shrugged looking down at the orange piece of paper. Couldn’t they have picked a prettier color? Big bold letters caught my eye written at the top: TOWN FAIR! Oh! They had one every year with rides, booths and random games where you win stuffed animals. For the past two years, I went with Conner and he would always win me a stuffed penguin because they were my favorite animal. 

                “I don’t know Hailey. What if I see him there… with another girl?” My stomach clenched at that idea and I pushed it away. I didn’t want to see him with another girl even though I ended it with him. It would just be a slap in my face if he started dating other girls already.

                She grabbed my arm halting me in my steps, “Who gives a shit? You know you are going to see him again right? Well why not show him that you are fine and he looks like a dick for what he did?” Her eyes softened as she finished, “I don’t want you to give up on life because of some jerk.”

                My heart thudded hard at the look she was giving me. Was she scared for me? To reassure her I sighed, “Okay, I’ll go and don’t worry I’m not giving up on life.”

                “Awesome!” She hugged me and pulled me back at arm’s length, “Well I got to get to class. I’ll see you at lunch right?” I nodded giving her a smile because when she smiled it was hard to not smile back. She waved one last time and then headed down the hallway and out of sight.

                Rolling my eyes at my weirdo best friend, I turned to go into my classroom but smacked into a hard chest instead. My nose took the impact making me cringe and rub it when I moved back. “Sorry.” I murmured and then looked up at the victim.

                Crap!

                “Just watch it, 'princess' would ya?” Jared McKingsley smirked as he pushed pass me. My body wavered to the side because of his large frame. He turned his neck and laughed at me. “Told you to watch it.”

                I was in no mood to fight back. Jared was the ‘bad-ass’ of our school and this would be my first in counter with him. Sure, I had always seen him around school but we were from different groups. His friends were trouble makers, always getting in trouble with the police.

                His dark hair almost jet black, hung down his forehead, the tips just brushing his eyes which were a stormy grey. I heard that was what made girls fall for him. That’s another thing; he doesn’t stay with one girl. But who could blame them? Would you really want to date a guy who has been arrested four times and gets into fights every day? And is only seventeen?

                “Yeah, sorry.” I said walking through the door finally and taking my seat in the class. I guess the only good thing about having classes was I had none with Conner. Usually that had upset me but now I was more than grateful. Too bad, I would see him at lunch.

                Hopefully, by then I would have put a front up and could take him head on.

~*~

                My stomach clenched when the bell rang for lunch. I wasn’t right, my front was down and I was scared shitless. What if I walked into the lunch room and everyone just stopped what they were doing like in the movies and just stared at me? What if Conner had some girl sitting with him and was kissing her?

                Pushing the thoughts aside, I stumbled into the room and let out a breath of relief when all students kept up to what they were doing. I spotted Hailey right away only because she was waving her hands frantically making me think they were going to fall off any second.

                I was making my way over and got side tracked as I said hi to a couple of people and for the second time ran into someone. “What did I tell you about watching where you go princess?”

                That voice, that sarcastic voice. I frowned and looked up into Jared’s grey eyes that were full of humor. Great, why did I have a feeling I was going to be his new ‘friend’ to pick on? The only difference this time was he was with his group of friends. There were four of them in total, including Jared.

                “You told me to ‘watch it’.” I snapped and slapped a hand to my mouth. I really shouldn’t have done that but I was a little peeved at this point.

                He raised his eyebrows at me in surprise but still kept an intimidating façade. My thoughts also came true because I officially had the whole cafeteria’s attention. It’s not every day, you see the popular girl talking with the school’s bad-ass.  

                “Feisty, that’s hot.” My mouth dropped and I’m pretty sure my jaw had met the floor. I was so not expecting him to say that. I looked around the room as I blushed hoping no one heard that and thanked God when it seemed like everyone was just confused on us having a conversation.

                I cleared my throat and straightened my shoulders, “Whatever. Excuse me but I have to meet someone.” I shouldered passed the group but not before hearing Jared say, ‘Probably to see her boyfriend the fabulous Conner Hanglinton’. His voice was all mockery.

                My steps stopped for five seconds before I continued on. I felt the chill over my body escape from the conversation when I was safely seated beside Hailey who was gapping at me, not even trying to hide her shock.

                The once silent room filled with noise once Jared was seated on the other side of the room and me on the other. Completely in two different worlds.

                “What just happened?” Hailey accused frowning at me. Like I was supposed to know. Even I was confused!

                “I wish I knew the answer.” I spoke looking up from the table to where Jared was sitting. He was already looking at me and when our eyes connected he winked at me and then started laughing with his friends. “But I have a feeling it’s not over.”

                My stomach erupted in butterflies when he looked at me again with a dark smile. As if I didn’t already have a problem with Conner now I might have to add Jared to the list.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 133 21
Melinda catches Tanner, her boyfriend of three years, in her bed with another woman. He tells her that he has never loved her. It breaks her heart. S...
144K 5.6K 35
Ross Lynch can't take his stuck-up, rich, snobby, mean girlfriend Brittany Anderson , when he finally gets the balls to dump her, he finds out she wa...
39.6K 905 24
Sadie Brown and Zack Williamson have been together for ten months. Sadie is kind, bubbly, and obviously faces struggles of her own, but is a generall...
42.5K 787 190
This story is about Laura Marano being treated awfully by her parents. She moves out to California with her older sister Vanessa, and Laura will atte...