Bloodsucker •Cameron Dallas•

By COnal1999

Yasmin, aged nineteen, arrives to the town of Silent Hill. She attends Silent Hills Academy with her two frie... More

0.0 - introduction
0.1 - me, myself, and mum
0.2 - intimidating attractiveness
0.3 - arrival at Silent Hill Academy
0.4 - red eyes
0.5 - the truth
0.6 - lies
0.7 - beautiful monster
0.8 - do you believe it?
0.9 - life experiences
1.0 - unhumorous jokes
1.1 - insecure
1.2 - the heretics
1.3 - pain
1.4 - the ex
1.5 - the british clan
1.6 - the chosen one
1.7 - unknown witch
1.8 - awakening in my coffin
1.9 - innocent eyes
2.0 - the job interview
2.1 - her anchor
2.2 - la bête
2.3 - unknown caller
2.4 - the reveal
2.5 - c.o.l.d
2.6 - payback is a bitch
2.7 - our first kiss
2.8 - the dead pool
3.0 - eleven are dead, eighty nine remaining
3.1 - psychic
3.2 - my father
3.3 - shakespeare
3.4 - top of the list
3.5 - insanity
3.6 - i promise
3.7 - klaus's merciless plan
3.8 - hybrid army
3.9 - i love you
4.0 - katerina march
4.1 - declaring war
4.2 - riddles
4.3 - curse triggered
4.4 - a ruined christmas
4.5 - they cannot be saved
4.6 - men in black
4.7 - savas demir
4.8 - classy and sexy
4.9 - car crash
5.0 - hospital gown
5.1 - don't leave me
5.2 - the town's dying
5.3 - cheating death
5.4 - the strongest
5.5 - to survive, he must be killed
5.6 - envy
5.7 - our future queen

2.9 - never turn back on your enemy

166 4 0
By COnal1999

My head rested against the shower wall, as I soaked myself with cold water. Once again, I couldn't sleep. My nightmare is what kept me awake. Right now, it's 4am. I only had three hours of sleep.

Dream

"Katherine. Just stop!" I raised my voice.

"No, Yasmin! They are nothing but heartless, ruthless, sadistic and barbaric bastards!" She continued to moan about them.

Them being Vampires.

"Katherine. I strongly advise you to shut the fuck up!" I said through gritted teeth.

She was starting to piss me off.

"You know what, just stop the car." Katherine said, removing her seat belt.

"I can't. We're driving down a country lane. It's a no stopping zone." I say in monotone.

"Stop the car." Katherine repeated.

"KATHERINE, JUST SHUT THE HELL UP! WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?!" I scream, turning my full attention to her.

She can never listen to instructions, and it was starting to really piss me off.

"YASMIN, WATCH OUT!" Katherine screamed, looking at the front.

I averted my attention back onto the road, to see a humanly like figure, with bright yellow eyes. I immediately pressed down hard on my breaks, and turned the steering wheel.

Everything seemed to go in slow motion, as the person ran towards us. My steering felt slowed down, and fear and anxiety erupted inside of me. This is it. I'm going to die.

Both Katherine and I screamed once the figure with the yellow eyes neared us. Then darkness filled my vision.

End of Dream

And with that, I had woken up, gasping and sweating. Right now, a cold shower is what I needed. My eyes were shut tight, as I let positive thoughts cloud my mind.

Shortly after calming down, I reopened my eyes, and looked down at my feet. I needed to get out, and try to get a few more hours worth of sleep.

*****

Both Katherine and I were in Lila's office. I was encouraged by Katherine to talk to Lila about the questions that have been lingering my mind.

"How have you girls been?" She asked.

"Not good, really." I answered, my voice coming out in monotone.

"We're treading on thin ice right now, Lila." Katherine said, sounding frightened.

"Why do you say that?" Lila asked Katherine.

"Because wherever we are, we are at risk of being noticed and killed." Katherine responded sadly.

"Are you aware of the dead pool?" I asked Lila, averting her attention back to me.

"D-dead pool? Yasmin, what the hell are you chatting?" Katherine said, sounding shocked.

"There have been deaths in the town." I begun explaining to Katherine.

Lila's eyes hardened. She knew about the dead pool. But she never bothered warning us, again.

"Urm, no there hasn't." Katherine cut in.

"That's where you're wrong. No one knows about the deaths, apart from the local council, and the Station house. Cameron also knew, somehow." I explained.

"You did as well, didn't you?" I asked Lila.

"Unfortunately, yes." She sighed.

"Is there anyone we know on that list?" I asked.

Her eyes slightly widened, before she answered hesitantly.

"I've heard that the list has a hundred people from this town, but who's included, I wouldn't know."

"So you wouldn't know if we're included on that list?" I asked yet another question.

I needed to protect myself, at all costs. My gut is warning me that something bad will happen.

"I don't know, Yasmin."

"Where can the list be found?" Katherine cut in.

My anxiety grew at this point, and I wanted to do nothing more, but to go home and sleep.

"That's what the boys are trying to figure out." Lila answered.

The boys being Cameron, Nash, Theo, AJ and the Salvatore brothers.

"You both need to follow the curfew." Lila instructed, sounding motherly.

"That's explains why Mum won't let me stay out long." I heard Katherine mutter.

"She knows about the dead pool?" Lila asked her.

"No." She shook her head.

"She was just aware of the curfew. She told me she wasn't sure why there is a curfew. She thought that there had been a case of continuous kidnapping of school children." Katherine explained.

"But obviously that's not the reason why." She finished.

"It's probably best for you all to stay together." Lila said.

"Both in and out of the academy."

"We technically can't out of academy hours." Katherine cut in.

"We live in separate houses." She pointed out, only to be returned with a response of eye rolling by myself and Lila.

"You have advanced technology, right?" Lila asked sarcastically.

"Obviously." Kath returned back, also being sarcastic.

"FaceTime each other every night then." Lila suggested.

"We all have things to do. I have movies to catch up on, Candice has spells to learn and control, and Yasmin has a boyfriend to keep up with." Katherine blurted.

That caused Lila to look at me with raised brows.

Thanks Katherine. Thanks a lot.

"Cameron?" She guessed.

"That's correct." I confirmed.

"About time." She said, smiling.

I kept quiet, purely because I found myself getting shy at the entire topic.

"We won't keep you. Have a good day." Katherine said, before dragging me out of Lila's office.

*****

"Ow." Catherine hissed, as Damon grabbed hold of my leg, and flipped me, causing me to land onto the ground, face first.

Both Katherine and I have been fighting against both of the Salvatore brothers, in front of our very observant friends - Candice, Cameron, Nash, Theo, AJ, Elena and Caroline.

Katherine had taken her turn with Stefan. She did pretty well. Damon obviously challenged me.

Let's just say, this entire situation is embarrassing both of myself and Katherine, a lot!

"Damon, that hurt." I coughed out.

I watched as Cameron took one step forward towards me, only to be stopped by Stefan. He must have said something to Cameron, because I watched him nod at Stefan.

"Get up." Damon demanded.

I groaned as I got up, trying to regain my balance at the same time.

"Again." He said, holding his fists out.

My face scrunched in anger. I hated being humiliated in front of my friends, and my boyfriend.

I ran up to him, before jumping in the air, with my fist held high. My fist swung full force, as did my body. That's when I punched him, really hard. My feet landed perfectly back on the floor. I took in his current stance. He used his hand to cover the side of his face.

"Grh." He groaned.

His whole body turned to face me, and a look of determination was plastered on his face. He then ran towards me with closed fists. His first punch I caught, followed by the second and third. His fourth punch however, caught me on my rib cage, causing me to groan in pain. He tried swinging a punch again, until my hand caught his fist. I tightened my grip, and kneed his bollocks. His whole body hunched over, as he let out a manly groan.

I heard a bunch of hisses to my left. I looked to see everyone grimacing at what I had just done.

"That's us done." I say, as I turn around to walk back to the group.

Suddenly, the back of my top was pulled back, as was my body. I flew backwards, and my body hit the brick wall that divided the room. I fell back onto the floor, face first, again. My body was suddenly flipped over. Damon had straddled himself on my lap, and held my arms above my head.

"Never turn your back on your enemy, Yasmin!" He said, looking down at me.

A couple of drops of his sweat landed on my chest.

"Ergh." I cringed.

"Can-I-go-now?" I struggled to ask.

The pain I felt was immense. My back was sore, my shoulders were aching, as were my legs.

He got up, and held his hand out for my to grab. I grabbed hold of it, and stood up.

"Yes." He said, nodding.

I looked back over to the group to see them looking over at the two of us in shock.

"Thanks." I muttered silently, as I walked away from him, and the whole group.

I felt tired, and fed up.

I paced into the Salvatore living room, and grabbed hold of my bag. Home is where I wanted to be. And home is where I went to.

*****

My eyes fluttered open, as I felt a hand stroking my face. I moaned as I stretched my whole body. My eyes scanned my dark room. The only light visible was my fairy lights that hung loosely from my dressing table. I turned my head to my side, to see Cameron, lying next to me.

"What are you doing here?" My voice came out huskily.

"I'm just checking up on you." He softly spoke.

"I'm fine." I say, turning my whole body over.

One hand was underneath my pillow, and the other was above my pillow, where my cheek rested.

"You weren't fine earlier." He said, causing me to sigh.

I kept my eyes shut, and replied back.

"I'm fine, Cameron."

I heard him sigh, before feeling his hand on my cheek. He softly circled his thumb against my cheek, which soothed me.

"Okay." He said.

"Stay." I mumbled, as I begun to feel myself drift off to sleep again.

"I'm here." He said.

I heard rustling against me. I peeped open my eyes, to see him adjusting his self next to me. He was in the exact same position as me. He had placed his hand next to his face. I took the opportunity to grab hold of it, and pull myself closer to him.

"Thank you." I murmured, as I closed my eyes.

"That's okay." He replied, softly.

Final Adjustment - 18/July/2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478 32 13
Each chapter is episode based. I don't own teen wolf or any characters/plot. This is just a bit of a retelling with some differences to the show. Ho...
17.1K 577 45
One kiss changed everything. After defeating Dahlia thanks to the devious minds of Jessica Gilbert and Klaus Mikaelson, Jessica was excited to finall...
40.6K 973 25
Gemma Tebotti, a former Ohio resident, moves out with her father to Los Angeles just after her sixteenth birthday. Gemma's expectation to maintain...
325 51 54
Jess and her brother Cameron are taken into slavery after being forced to watch as their parents were murdered in South Africa and forced to fight. J...