Our Secret Child (MPREG)

By _bunnyV_

Foreword "Do you know what does this means?" "No?" "You're not a virgin anymore you dumbass!" "Who stole i... More

Prologue
That Night
I don't know name, but I know face.
Congratulations
Tata
Issue
After 4 years
Kookie cafe
KISS
I'm your dad
The start
Our Secret Child
I don't need your maneh
After 3 months
Answer
Acceptance
E-N-D: Congratulations PT. 2
EPILOGUE
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLS READ
100K READS 💜
Author's Note 2019

Watching Me

25.9K 1.1K 262
By _bunnyV_

It's been a week since Jungkook found out that he was pregnant. He is still kinda shocked about it, he is still afraid that he might lose the baby, that he might not be a good dad to his soon to be baby. Especially when he is just a single parent.

He was seated on a wooden chair that was placed under a pine tree near their house.

"What are you doing here, son?" His mom approached him and sat on the other side.

"Mom, I am afraid." His mom looked at his eyes.

"Kookie. You don't have to be afraid, we're here for you. We will support you no matter what..." His mom's words convinced him. He is happy that his mom was not like the other parents that would throw hate towards his/her own flesh when they found out that their child is pregnant.

"You are my son. I know you can be a good father to your baby." She said and patted his son's head.

"Can't you remember the guy who did this to you?" His mom asked.

"No, I don't remember him at all mom. I was so drunk that time, I even thought that I was just, you know, doing the capital M." His mom furrowed confused.

"Capital M?"

"Mas *cough* terba *cough* tion." He said blushing his mom laughed.

"Eii! Is that how horny you are?"

"I am not, mom. It's just, Kim fucking Taehyung is so handsome. Only if he could just be the father of my baby." His mother furrowed, confused again.

"Who is this guy?"

"Ah... He is a famous celebrity in Seoul. He is fucking gorgeous eomma. I could--" his mom cut his words.

"I thought you were straight?" His mom asked with a smirk.

"I'm but there's always an excuse in every rule right?" They laughed.

"Okay Mr. Straight, but not to Taehyung, you need to go inside now to take some rest." His mom said and led the way inside their house.

They decided to keep the pregnancy a secret, it's not that they feel shame about Jungkook's situation but as other people say 'you can't please all of people.' Even though he was not born to please people, he needs to protect himself and the baby from the hate and foul words. So that's why the story ended to be a secret.

Jungkook was in the pizza house waiting for his order, he was fidgeting with his hands on the table.

"Why is it taking so long? I've been waiting here like forever." He pouted.

His phone rings.

"Yes?"

"Not yet."

"What, you left me all alone?!"

"Woah mom. Thank you so much. I really appreciate the law of leaving your gorgeous son alone in the pizza house." He sarcastically says on the other line.

"Bye." He bit his lower lip, he heard a chuckle from his side. The man had blonde locks, and was wearing a face mask. He furrowed while pouting, and looked at the counter again wishing his number would be called.

"It's still a bit early hyung, let's go eat pizza." Taehyung said pulling his manager slash hyung (SeoJun)

"This is why I am doubting if I should leave you here alone."

"You will do everything you want." Seojun whined.

"Hyung this is freedom yah know. Don't worry I won't do anything, especially going clubbing. I'll just find my bunbun here." Taehyung said and Seojun walked in the counter to order.

Taehyung saw a familiar image to him, even though he was a distance away from the younger he is sure that this person is the one he's been looking for and longing for. He sat on the table next to his bunbun's table.

'aigoo those clear innocent eyes.' He talked to himself. He take off his face mask, and from a 1 meter distance, he can smell the perfume that he's been longing for. His manager looked at him signaling to put back his face mask, he just compiled but still his eyes is watching his bunbun.

Jungkook sighed and fidgeted with his hands on the table.

Jungkook pouted.

'Shit! Is he trying to seduce me?' he exclaimed to himself. 'fuck cause if he is, it was a success!'

The younger's phone rang

"Yes?"

"Not yet."

"What, you left me all alone?!"

"Woah mom. Thank you so much. I really appreciate the law of leaving your gorgeous son in the pizza house." He chuckled at his bunbun's sassiness.

"Bye."

Their eyes met. Jungkook was furrowing confused while pouting. 'damn! Oh Lord, did I save the country in my past life to deserve this cute, innocent perfect human in the world.' Jungkook looked away and his eyes are back on the counter now.

"Order number 19." The girl on the counter said.

"Woah! Finally!" He said, and left his table.

Taehyung's order was already in front of him, but he was still smiling insanely.

"You look like you inhaled a baygon." Seojun deadpanned to his artist.

"I already saw my baby hyung, and his smell is really addicting." Taehyung muttered.

"You know what, if you're not Kim Taehyung I might have thought you were a maniac in the street." Seojun said and ate his pizza.

"Hyung?"

"What?"

"If I could just kiss him right here right now it would--"

"It would be the end of us. You'll be the most not so influential actor of the year, and me... I think trash cans would be my companions at those days. So I thank your goddamn hormones for not triggering." Seojun said.

"Hahahaha." Taehyung laughed.

"Hey! I was not joking here, I'm fucking telling you that don't make a stupid act while I am not around. I trust you Tae." Seojun said.

Taehyung was dropped off at Yugyeom's apartment.

"Yah Kim Yugyeom! Open the--" he was hugged by Yugyeom.

"Aigoo! It's been awhile hyung. So what are you doing here? Did you do something stupid in the industry again?" Yugyeom asked directly, to the point.

"Nari, please remind me that this guy is your boyfriend and he is my cousin or else I might break his leg even though he is taller than me!" Taehyung said, emphasizing every single word.

"Just kidding." Yugyeom said, showing his smiling eyes.

"Seojun oppa." Nari approached the older man who looks so anxious right now.

"What happened to you?" Nari asked.

Taehyung came inside and put his luggage inside.

"Please Yugyeom, and Nari, can you protect him for me? I mean can you take good care of him. I know that you all know how his career was. He is a star and at the same time a toxic person in the industry because of his naughtiness." Seojun managed to say.

"Yeah we will hyung." Yugyeom said.

"I'm leaving now." He said and rode the car again.

As soon as Seojun left, Jungkook was passing by with a kimchi in a Tupperware.

"Hey, halmeoni made some radish kimchi. He asked me to give this to you." Jungkook said and handed it to the two couples.

"By the way, do you have a visitor? Would you like to eat in the house grandma cooked so much food. She's been doing that since she found out that I'm pregnant." Gyum and Nari looked at each other they can't say no because Jungkook's grandma's cooking skills is a JJANG!

"Yeah. Wait." Gyum said and walked inside.

"Let's go, he will not eat." Gyum said and they walk away to their apartment. Taehyung came out and saw that it was his baby bunbun. *How the hell did that happen?*

It's been an hour since the two left their apartment to eat dinner at Jungkook's house.

"I think you should go back now. Don't you have a visitor in your house?" Jungkook mentioned the two who are sitting comfortably on the sofa.

"Let him." Gyum answered.

"What, they have visitors? Wait." His mom said and walked in the kitchen to wrap some food for Nari and Yugyeom's visitor.

"Here give this to their visitor." His mom said. Jungkook blinked his eyes and pointed his hands to himself.

"Yes young man." Jungkook sighed, and walked back to Yugyeom's apartment.

He knocked at the gate, and pressed the doorbell.

"How come they're not back yet?"

[From: My beloved manager SJ

Hey tae don't remove your facemask okay.

Yes hyung.

Please Tae. Behave.

I will. ]

The doorbell rings, maybe it was the two. Taehyung wore his face mask and opened the gate.

'fuck'

"Ah hi. Hm-- my name is Jeon Jungkook err I am staying there." He pointed to the house that was just a few meters away from Nari and Gyum's apartment.

"My Grandma cooked food today, and she asked me that you should have some of this too. I hope you enjoy the--" Jungkook was stopped by words when Taehyung hugged him. Taehyung did not waste the chance to inhale Jungkook's addicting smell. He really missed the younger seeing him in this way made him turn on. He wanted to kiss Jungkook right now but that would be awkward, so he just hugged him for now.

"Sorry." He said and acted like he was coughing.

Jungkook was still surprised with the sudden action of the guy in front of him. But the smell of the guy and his warmth seemed familiar.

"Ah it's okay."

"Here is your food, you can drink the soup to feel warm. The weather is kinda chilly today..." He said.

"And yeah, you're so warm... Can I hug you again?" Taehyung asked, this was not so him.

Taehyung was famous for forcing people but right now he was asking permission from someone, which is new for him.

"Ah yeah." Taehyung hugged him again, he lowered his face mask and positioned his lips at Jungkook's ears.

"I will watch you from a distance, baby." Taehyung said and covered his face again and walked inside the apartment without saying a formal goodbye.

"Wow. What was that?"

*Awkward*----

Hi hehehe
Happy 200+ reads hahahaha.
Thank you so much~ 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 22.2K 67
When Kim Taehyung, a young Omega, run away from his pack to live in Seoul, he didn't expect to get knocked up during a one night stand and get pregna...
349K 13.1K 26
"I can't protect you... I can't be the alpha you deserve" Werewolf Jikook au Mature content Smut- chapters will have a ~ next to them Strong language...
188K 12.9K 24
"What are you?" - Kim Taehyung Taehyung, a young surgeon who found a male with a mysterious condition. "Are you sure you really want to know what am...
73.4K 3.9K 40
"tae I'm your wife" "no you're not I hate you and will never accept you as my wife"