Beauty to Beast

By AKBlanche

Years of viciously battling with leukemia have left Eve worse for wear and in the end, only 18 years of age l... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four

Chapter Three [EDITED]

308 9 5
By AKBlanche

*this chapter has some uh...well...er...explicit content so...yeah lol can't say i didn't warn you* 

Adam looked down at her writhing form. His mere presence had dulled it. He had seen it in her eyes, in the relief that had shone there. This just went along to prove furthermore that it wasn't a mistake, she was truly his mate. Even after all this time the fact astounded him.

He picked up her delicate form. Though she was unconscious she was still restless, showing that though asleep she still felt some remnants of the pain.

He had to take her away, she was nearing the transformation. He stared down at her beautiful face, momentarily transfixed. And with a thought he left the human realm.

She was on a battle field. Bodies were strewn carelessly about. Some looked like some strange eerily beautiful bread of wolf, others human; some were even in various stages of in between. The battle raged on. Beasts and men all fighting, and not necessarily on the same side.

No one noticed her; she'd made sure of that. She knew she wasn't supposed to be here, but she was looking for someone. She couldn't quite remember who or why though. Then she saw him, he moved with otherworldly speed as he fought against no less than twenty at the same time.

She couldn't see him clearly though; he was just a blur of blonde hair, as if she was looking at him through fogy glass. He was important, a part of her told her, not just to her but she had a sense that everything depended on his life, on this battle. She was compelled to go to him, to fight alongside him, and just when she was about to do just that she felt someone grab her and put a knife to her throat as she became tangible once again.

Reality slipped back into place as the man she had sought looked up and then a long silence fell on her ears. The battle was still raging but she was unable to hear anything clearly. Her captor and the man exchanged some vague, angry words. The blur stepped forward and fell to his knees in submission and she realized he was ready to exchange his life for hers. Almost ...eager to.

No, she thought, no, no, no, no, NO!

She didn't have time to think of another solution, she looked up at the blur of a man, tears streaking down her face. She was awash in blood-chilling dread, such bone deep anguish that she could barely breath, her panting making the blade cut painfully into her skin. Then a moment later she pushed herself forward and turned her head, slitting her own throat and taking the decision from anyone's hands.

Eve awoke with a whimper, glad to be out of the nightmare, but soon realized she was entering another.

She squeezed her eyes shut once more. She felt her veins burning, her blood acid as it flowed through her, burning her from the inside. She screamed in pain and felt someone grab her hand, it was warm and soothing and distracted her from the suffering for one blissful moment...and then she was back to screaming her fucking head off.

She squeezed the hand with a strength she didn't know she possessed and was surprised that she didn't crush it. She was writhing and kicking unaware of where she was, but at that point she didn't care.

"Shhh, it's alright Eve, it'll all pass."

When she heard that strong male voice she opened her eyes, and looked up into the bluest eyes she'd ever seen, beautiful, she thought, they were the lightest shade. Lovely.

And then she had no time to think as the torture crescendoed, growing infinitely stronger.

She hadn't thought it was possible. She endured it though, trusting the man without question, having to believe there was an end to this anguish.

Time passed, it could have been hours, days, or even seconds, but all she could concentrate on was the endless pain growing steadily stronger, and then when she thought it would never end it exploded inside her, such agony that she begged for death, any way to end it, and that's when it all went black again. And she grabbed onto that void with grasping fingers.

The next time Eve awoke she braced herself for pain, but there was none awaiting her, only a strange, slightly pleasant warmth that hummed throughout her body. She lay there, eyes closed just grateful the pain was over.

But she wasn't alone; she felt his presence, the man from the hospital. She didn't know how she knew it was him, but she did, she could feel his presence like a physical touch. Eve squinted one eye, a little afraid at what she'd find on the other side. She was so reluctant to let go of the safe warmth she felt.

When nothing happened Eve opened her eyes fully and looked around herself, there was only one candle in the room but she saw him as clearly as if it were day. Actually the brightness burned her eyes a bit. He was lying on the bed next to her, asleep, and as she took the sight of him in, the nice warmth immediately turned into an inferno of sensation.

What the f**k?

It was so much heat. Eve was burning, her heart beat rapid, and there was a steady thrumming going on in between her legs. This was all so foreign, this need for...something.

Something...

She took a deep breath trying to calm herself but as soon as she did her nose was flooded with the most astounding scent. It smelled like the most amazing cologne in the world and yet at the same time it made her stomach clench in hunger. Well not hunger exactly. Thirst.

She sat up and looked at the man next to her, her eyes automatically latching onto his throat, she imagined she could hear the blood running through his veins, his heart pumping, but that wasn't possible.

Was it?

Eve's thoughts became scattered as she fell into a trance-like state. Drawn to the steady thrum of his pulse. She licked lips suddenly gone dry, and felt her now elongated canines scratch her tongue. But at that moment her suddenly be-fanged state escaped her attention. Her instincts drove out anything but the man in front of her. She was so thirsty. Starved. And she knew that he could help her. Before she even realized it, she was on all fours above him, her knees straddling his hips and hands on either side of his perfect face . She leaned down and her face went to his neck. The throb of his pulse thunder in her ears and his spicy scent so strong it made her world tilt.

Her mouth opened and she put it on the pulse ready to bite down, when a flash of dim clarity broke through her trance. She shouldn't do this without permission, she thought instinctively. It was like violating him. But that was all that broke through the haze, at the moment she was too dazed to even consider how weird it was that all she was worried about was getting his permission to bite him.

She was forcing herself to draw her face from his pulse when she felt a strong hand in her hair drawing her back down.

"Do it," he groaned, voice husky. It was all the invitation she needed, his voice sliced through her making her core ache and hunger rise to an amazing new height.

She eagerly put her mouth back to his pulse and easily bit through his skin to the juicy artery beneath. She heard a duo of groans and realized one was her own. She felt his heart accelerating as he poured faster into her mouth, and promptly lost all her reserve.

Eve was sure she'd burst into flames. His taste was indescribable, astonishing. And with each greedy pull the hum of power she felt rush through her was delicious.

The whole experience was strangely erotic; she knew in the back of her mind she was drinking his blood. She should have been disgusted with herself, but it all felt so right.

When she felt instinctively that she should take no more she grudgingly pulled back, and looked down at the man whose blood she had just drank.

Adam...

His lids low he looked up from his lashes, a satisfied smirk on his face, and something happened to her, that same instinct that had made her suck on his artery wanted him to sate her in a different way. Now that he had satisfied her thirst, the other hunger she had for him rose. But it seemed jumping him again proved unnecessary when he reached up and grasped her face in his hands so gently it broke through the haze and went straight to her heart. Then he leaned up and gave her, her first kiss.

Adam came awake when he sensed someone hovering over him and realized she was awake. And hungry.

Oh...god, he thought as she put her mouth to his throat, felt her breath at his neck, and became as hard as a rock. Yet for some god forsaken reason she pulled back.

Frantic for her to come back to his throat he pushed her head gently back down, "Do it," he groaned, mouth gone dry.

When she put her mouth back down he growled inhumanly but she was fortunately too distracted by the thirst to notice that bestial sound.

And a second later she bit down and he was awash in the sensations it inflicted.

He groaned at the pleasure and his erection gave a jerk. And then she gave a greedy pull and Adam was lost.

When Eve was finished she looked up. He gazed deep into those deep hazel eyes and cad that he was couldn't wait for the second part.

He reached up and grasped her small pixie face, and placed a gentle kiss on her lips, unprepared for the white hot shock that went through him. The sensation was completely alien. He knew she felt the same shock of pleasure when she gasped into his mouth. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

He kissed her gently at first, well as gently as he could manage with the roar going on in his head, screaming at him to take her. When she was used to the pace he licked her bottom lip, a silent plea for entrance that she answered immediately, eagerly.

He tasted her and nearly lost control. Consumed by the pleasure, he raped her mouth. Devouring her, as images of what was to come flooded his mind he pushed her fully onto him.

When their bodies made full contact Eve moaned at the realization that they were both very naked. She felt his erection give a jerk at the sound.

Curiosity rose in her and she broke the contact with his mouth. She looked down their bodies at the erection she'd felt and gasped. He was...oh sweet Jesus. It was resting on his stomach and she felt herself grow utterly wet as she looked down at him. She shouldn't want him in her, she thought absently. She should be terrified for her very life at the mere thought of his size. But she did want him. So much it hurt almost as much as the agony she'd gone through the last time she'd awakened.

Excited to a dangerous level Eve moved her core onto him, rubbing herself wantonly on his length as the heat in her commanded, tantalizing him so he'd fuck her; the heat in her had total control of her now.

Eve looked up at his face from below lashes and saw as his pupils grew till they swallowed up even the white of his eyes as he watched her move against him. He met her eyes then, making her core clench and suddenly she was on her stomach with him above of her. He held her down onto the mattress by her neck and growled in her ear.

"You should not have done that."

He forced Eve onto her hands and knees by wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her up against him. And as she felt him rubbing against her core she moaned arching her back.

"Please, please, please," was all she could say.

"F**k," he managed to rasp out.

She pushed her ass up, hoping he would enter already. She didn't even care if it hurt, she just wanted, no needed, him in her.

Eve felt the head of him at her entrance and started to whimper. Adam began pushing in slowly but he could barely fit in.

"I'll go...slow," he said in a pained voice.

She groaned, "No! Please, please, please-"

"I'm sorry I can't stop-"

"Now...I want you....now," she finally managed to say.

She felt him freeze above her and right when she would have impaled herself on him he pushed forward, forcing her body to accept the invasion.

Pain mingled with the pleasure and they moaned in unison.

He pushed himself a little deeper, the sensation making her scream.

"More," she pleaded.

He began to pull out and she clutched the sheet, panic over riding her.

"No! Don't-" her thoughts, already scattered, became hectic.

He pushed himself back in until she could not take him any deeper. Eve heard a deep purring sound, and once again realized it was her.

He was so deep, she thought, so incredibly deep. He drew his hips back slowly once again then shoved back into her and she had to bite her lip to keep herself from screaming.

"So tight. Oh...God," she heard him say through clenched teeth.

He began pumping at a slow pace, steadily getting faster and faster as her body grew more accustomed to his size. They were a mass of ecstasy, their minds and bodies frantic as they reached for rapture.

And a second later they found it. The climax that exploded through her was unlike anything she had ever imagined. She screamed as it consumed her and her body gripping him as he released into her with a roar. They both remained on that ledge for what seemed like eternity. He clutched at her, holding her close as they rode through it, his seed pouring into her endlessly and she knew, knew, there was something incredible and irrevocable being forged.

After a second of panting in exertion on both their parts, Adam flipped her over to face him without leaving her body. Eve watched lazily as he gazed down at her, she was sure she  was sporting the same dopey expression and as they looked at each other the madness of a moment ago returned and their lips met in a frenzy.

She grasped at him, biting into his neck time after time, increasing both their pleasure to supernova. As she sucked on his vein he touched and groped her everywhere, pumping into her relentlessly, almost violently, forcing her to come, over and over again. And every time he came with her, flooding her core. There was no stopping in between orgasms, right after they climaxed he began to pump into her anew. And through the furor, the insanity, all she could do was clutch at this stranger and ask for more.

An eternity later when the heat was nearly blunted and they could barely even move, only then did they stop.

Rolling onto his side without leaving her core he looked down at her face as she fell asleep instantly, exhausted. He stared down at her in awe that any of what just happened had...well... happened.

She was his. Forever his. He fell asleep, with a big fat smile on his mug and dreamed of their lives together, he awoke not knowing whether he had been dreaming of the future...or the past.

* Oh and i'm reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally sorry for not posting for like half a year, what can i say, laziness is a disease and i'm inflicted  

but if you have it in your heart, help a poor soul and vote/comment*

Continue Reading