Imagine If

By agocu04

This is a story as if Draco Malfoy was put in Gryffindor. He becomes friends with the golden trio and never b... More

Hogwarts Express
I was tagged.
The Sorting
Malfoy's Reaction
Molly's Response
Tagged again!! Sry..
Tagged (I will actually do an update soon i promise)
Dissapointment
Accidents accidents

Misunderstanding?

7 1 1
By agocu04

Molly Weasley POV
Ugh. Ginny just left for school. Every morning it's the same ordeal. I can't wait to go to Hogwarts I hate my school. I love her dearly, but the child has no patience whatsoever. I've heard a bit from ron. I got some confusing letters from him. Something about little Draco malfoy being disowned and then taken back?
••••••••1 H O U R T I M E S K I P••••••••
Remember how I said Ronald was confusing? Well now I'm just utterly disoriented. Pigwidgeon  just brought me a letter. It is an emerald green envelope with a silver wax seal. It's addressed to malfoy manor, but it was brought to my house after all so I decided to open it. 

What?! I thought Draco was accepted back to the family. All the things that are running through my mind right now.....

Ronald,
I said that Draco was welcome here and then you said he could go back. Why did he send a letter asking what he's going to do with no home? You are to be a kind friend and host and you tell him this instant that he will be coming here. I really hope you didn't listen to any of your brother Percy's gossip by the way....
-Mum

Woo double update I'm productive!!! Lol

Peace out!!!! 🎧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 5.4K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
168K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...