Flares [Completed ]

By Fosterashley

In which three sister will go on a adventure with the transformers More

Prologue
Tralier
Ship traliers
Cast
New cover
The start
The transfomer
Waking up
The others
She's alive
I'm coming
The unexpeted
Fleeing the seen
Love and war
Breaking and entering
Do it for me
Now and forever
Dinosaurs
Hong Kong
I love you and a fairwell
Update

The Truck

928 54 20
By Fosterashley

It had been two hours since my dad left to get the truck I was excited to finally be able to help my dad fix a real vehicle up finally finishing up the necklace  a proud smile was planted on my face as I put the necklace around my neck .

" Kendra !" I heard Tessa yell looking from the barn door to her a mad expression was on her face she must have found out about Dad getting the truck " How could you let Dad do that " she barked rolling my eyes I stood to my feet .

" Tessa what ever Dad buys is not my fault " I hissed back looking her in the eyes she huffed " Your just like him" she growls I laughed causing her to look at me weird " At least one of us has to " I hinted she kicked at the dirt and huffed .

" Why can't anyone be grown around here! " she complain .

I felt my hand getting warm from the anger that was happening between us I took deep breaths to try and stop electrical bolts that where developing in the palm of my hand " Kendra calm down " Kara Called as she came running towards us I nodded and back away from Tessa facing away from her .

" Calm down Tessa their no need to cause Kendra to get upset " Kara told Tessa she nodded and left only leaving me and Kara in the barn I wipe the in coming tears that wanted to come Kara looked . " Everything is going to be okay " she stated placing a arm on my shoulder .

" I know put why is it so hard " I cried trying to calm myself down .

" You know where not like other people Kendra we have special powers that no one will understand " she explained to me a smile grew my face.

"Your blessed with electric powers and I with water nobody can chance that "

She wrapped her arms around me and held me tight " Sisters have to stick together no matter what " I said she smiled and soon ended the hug Dad pulled up with the new truck I ran up to see Kara came beside me i looked in Aw .

Dad climbed out of the vehicle that was pulling the truck and came towards me and Kara he laughed at the sight of me and pulled us into a hug " How do you like it ?" He asked I smiled and answered " It's incredible " I shouted in excitement running up I climbed in the truck and saw the seats where wore out and needed to be sore up put other then that it was perfect I jump down Dad caught me .

" How does it look " he asked I turn to look at him " The seats are wore out and need to be fix up put other that that it's perfect " I cheered Dad smiled at me .

" Super will be up in a couple hours" Kara said walking back inside Dad looked and called " Thanks honey " Kara looked back at Dad " Your welcome " she claimed causing me to laugh .

It took me and Dad a while to push the the truck into the barn after I closed the barn doors and look back at Dad he began to look under the hood of the truck " How bad does it look ?"I say kneeling down to see what see saw .

" It needs a lot of fixing out nothing me and you can fix " he stated witch cause me to smile "Let's get started " I said happily as I slipped under the truck to see what I could fix .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 2.2K 32
TFP. this is a OC/Jazz love story. The OC is the daughter of Optimus Prime, who was kidnapped by Megatron and than sent off of Cybertron and was the...
24.1K 368 10
SEQUEL TO Transformers Prime; Last Hope. (Just to let you know that this is Predacon Rising)
5.2K 109 22
Sequel to Megatron's Son
5.1K 124 29
This will be a Reader x Arcee story hope you all enjoy it.