Kamisama Hajimemashita (Tomoe...

By fairytaleofcrow

Haruhi is the godess of the moon and a fox yokei. She lived most of her 600 year life running for her fears a... More

How everything started.
The lively girl
Getting used to be around people.
living among humans again.
I love my bed.
My past part 1
My past part 2
My past part 3
That was my past
Tomoe is going to school?
Waking up in a place that I don't recognise
Rescued
A new resident at the shrine.
A day out
The Ferris wheel
Nightmare
A day out
The water castle
Being sick.
Going to a mixer?
Still fighting.

A day to the beach

504 13 1
By fairytaleofcrow

"What a beautiful day" Said Amy, while putting on her sunglasses.
"I love your bikini." Nanami said smiling to me, I was wearing a blue bikini that I borrowed from Kei.
"Thank you, I borrowed it, because I don't own one myself." I said with a smile.
"Why are those two here?"Kei said a little bit angry, she broke up with her boyfriend again.
"Because we couldn't leave Nanami and Haruhi alone." Said Mizuki.
We placed down our stuff , I laid down my towel.
"Let's go for a swim Haruhi." Nanami said with a smile.
"I will come in a seconde, go ahead." I said and put down my bag.
I put my hair up in a high ponytail and said:"Maybe I should cut it shorter, It's growing really long."
"No, your hair is to pretty for that." Mizuki said and pulled an arm around me.
"Let's go for a swim Haruhi." He said and pulled me to the water.
Tomoe looked at us very angry from a distant, he didn't want to swim.
"I really missed the ocean, I haven't been here for a while." I said with a big smile on my face.
I floated on the water for a while, I saw Mizuki and Nanami in the distance showing sea shells to Tomoe.
Suddenly I felt something around my foot that dragged me down in the water.
I came up again gasping for air, when I saw the Dragon King before me, Otohiko.
"Long time no seeing, what can I do for you?" I said angry.
"I want something back that Tomoe had stolen from me a long time ago." He said.
"This again? I am not going to Tomoe and ask to give it back to you because he won't remember it." I said back.
"Then I have no choose and take a hostage with me" He said and I was dragged back under water again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856K 27.7K 69
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
1.3M 69.3K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
476K 14K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
1.6M 138K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...