How everything started.

My life wasn't always easy, it was always about surviving, If I didn't watch everyone's moves I would be dead for sure.
My name is Haruhi, I'm about 600 years old, I'm also a fox yokei.
I wasn't always one, it happened 600 years ago, I was a normal human who lived in a little village.
I had a family and yes, I was very happy.
But that changed one day, the day I ignored my mother's wish not to enter the forbidden forrest.
There is where I met Akura-ou, he attacked me and left me to die.
I didn't want to die that moment so I made a wish to live further.
When I woke up the next morning I had changed, I had ears and a white tail.
I ran back to my village but there wasn't anything left, everything was gone.
My whole life was gone in one day, I just start walking and it felt like forever.
It felt like I was walking for many years but then the moment came that I met my mistress.
Miki was the godess of the moon, she really saved me.
She gave me a new home and a new life, I became her familair.
I served her for many years, she learned me everything about my powers and how to handle a sword.
She was always telling me that a lady doesn't have to depend on a men to save her.
I really loved the time I spended with her, but like always it was ruined after a while.
The world hated me and took my mistress away from me.
I found her in the middle of the shrine, flames where tooking over the whole place.
'It's okay Haruhi, you will find a new home, I will give the seal of the moon godess to you, use it well and build a new shrine in a place of your choice.' she said and gave me a kiss on my forehead.
I wiped away the tears from my cheeks and began walking again until i found a city.
Miki once told me that there was a shrine on top of the mountain, so i began to climb up not knowing that my life would change in a second.