One Love (Haru X Reader)

Por BlackShadowTwilight

*Warning: Lemon (sex)* When your parents are getting a divorce, you and your brother are sent to the other si... Mais

Leaving
Landing
Tour
Meeting the Team
Winning and Passing Out
New People
First Class
Smile and Laughter
Sleepover (pt. 1)
Sleepover pt. 2
Sleepover pt. 3
Sleepover pt. 4
Sleepover pt. 5
Talking with Haru
Runaway pt. 1
Runaway pt. 2
Singing revealed
Plan
Getting it out of him
Getting Asked
Hanging out
The Date
Hanging Around
Swim Practice
Test, Jealousy, Movie
Fight
Tired
Looking at Tickets
Pleads
Thoughts
Date #2
Blush
Airport
Home
Leaving?
*Lemon*
Proposal and Wedding

First Night

836 22 5
Por BlackShadowTwilight

When we got to Haru's house the guys left, leaving me and Haru. Haru closed the door after letting me enter his house. I walked in and took a seat in his living room.

"So, where am I going to sleep?" I asked.

"You can sleep in my room." I felt my face heat up. Haru and me sleeping in the same bed? I mean, I've fallen asleep on him before, but isn't that different? I thought. "I can sleep out here if you're uncomfortable with both of us in the same room." He said. Am I uncomfortable, or just nervous, flustered, scared?

"N-no, it's ok!" I squeaked. Haru gave me an unsatisfied look. He walked over and squatted down in front of me, taking my hands in his.

"I really don't mind if I have to sleep out here. I want you to be comfortable."

"No, really! I'm ok with it!" I gave him a warm smile. He smiled back and kissed my forehead. Haru stood up and I stood up too. He led me to his room where he then gave me one of his comfy shirts to wear for the night. I'd have to run home tomorrow and grab some stuff for me to stay with Haru for a while. It was pretty late so after I came out of the bathroom Haru was sitting on the bed. He turned and looked at me.

"Are you sure you're ok with this?" He asked looking at me. He was wearing a pepsi shirt with sweatpants. I sat next to him.

"I'm positive. It's not like you're going to turn into a cat or something....right?" I looked at him.

"What? Where did you get that idea?"

"I don't know. Creative mind." I smiled at him and felt his arm snake around my waist. He pulled me closer and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight (Y/N)." He said before letting go and laying on the bed. I layed down next to him, looking at his peaceful face before drifting off into a peaceful sleep myself.

When I woke up I felt something around my waste. I opened my eyes to find a peacefully sleeping Haru. I looked down to see his arms around my waist and blushed. I looked back up at Haru's sleeping face. Suddenly his eyes fluttered open. I looked at him and gave him a small smile.

"Good morning Haru!" I said, still a little tired.

"Morning," he said in his low morning voice. He pulled me closer and gently placed a kiss on my forehead. I responded with a light blush and a smile. I went to sit up but Haru stopped me.

"Haru, I have to go home to get my uniform and some other stuff." I said looking at him. He put his forehead to mine and gently kissed my lips. I responded back. Haru flipped us so he was on top of me, his hands by my head. He broke the kiss as both of us gasped for air. "Haru..." He silenced me with another kiss, but this time more passionate. I broke the kiss and was able to get him off of me. "Haru, I have to get my stuff. I'm sorry, but we also have school." I frowned at him as he pouted at me. "I know, I don't want to go to school either. But we have to." I smiled at him and jumped off the bed. "Come on!" I said and dragged him off the bed and to the kitchen. "What do have for breakfast?" I asked him.

"Mackerel." He stated plainly.

"Isn't that what you have for lunch?"

He nodded his head.

"So you have it for breakfast and lunch?"

"And dinner." I looked at him dumbfounded.

"Is that all you eat?"

He nodded again.

I sighed and walked up to him. "Let's get dressed and then we'll run and get my stuff then come back to drop it off and then get breakfast at a cafe.. But we have to be quick about this stuff."

"But... bath."

"Quickly then."

He nodded and walked off to, I assume, the bathroom. I heard the water run and then stop a couple minutes later.

After a while he wasn't out so I knocked on the door.

"Haru? Is everything ok?"

Silence.

"Haru?" I asked again. Then there was sound of the water splashing. Thank goodness he's ok. I thought. "Haru, hurry up, I still need to shower." I whined. Then I heard the water start to drain. A couple seconds later the door opened and there stood Haru, shirtless and in his swim trunks. I blushed at the sight of his muscles.

"Sorry," He said sincerely.

"It's ok!" I smiled up at him. I quickly went in and took a quick shower before throwing the clothes from yesterday back on. I walked out of the bathroom and walked up to Haru, wrapping my arms around him and giving him a hug. I buried my face into his now clothed chest. Haru wrapped his arms around me.

"What if Uncle Sasabe is home right now?" I asked.

"Is he usually?"

"Sometimes."

"Don't worry. I'll be right outside if you need anything." I looked up at him and smiled. He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"Thanks Haru." I said. He nodded and took my hand, intertwining our fingers, walking out of the door to head to Uncle Sasabe's house.

When we got there the lights were on and I started getting nervous. Haru lightly squeezed my hand and looked down at me. I looked up at him.

"Don't worry, I'll be right here if you need anything." I nodded and kissed his cheek lightly before letting go of his hand and walking up to the front door. I slowly turned the handle, expecting it to be locked. It stopped turning and I pushed on the door.

It opened. I took a deep breath and walked through the door as silently as possible and closed the door shut. I snuck in and quickly ran to my room. When I opened the door I grabbed a bag and threw some clothes in there before going to the bathroom to grab some of my girl stuff. After stuffing everything neatly in my bag, I quickly ran back down the stairs, making sure to still be silent. When I got to the door, (B/N) stopped in front of it, stopping me.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"To school, where do you think?" I half-lied.

"What happened last night? I heard something fall and then the door slamming closed, and shouting."

"Nothing. Don't worry about it."

"You're not running away are you?"

"Of course not! I love you too much." I gave him a sincere smile and brought him into a hug.

"Just.... Why didn't you come home last night?" I pulled back and looked him in the eyes, noticing the dark circles under his eyes.

"You didn't stay up all night, did you?" He looked down shamefully and nodded.

"(B/N), I appreciate your concern but you still need to get sleep too."

"You didn't answer my question."

I sighed, "I stayed at a Haru's house and I'll be staying there for a few more days, now can I please go? I need to get to school." He hesitantly nodded before moving out of the way of the door. I gave him one last hug before walked out the door. I walked over to Haru and smiled.

"Got everything!" He gave me a smile smile and took my hand as we walked back to his house to drop off my stuff.

After dropping off my clothes Haru and I went out to a cafe. We went ahead the the one closest to the school so that if we ran a little behind we would still be close to the school. We walked in and took a seat. I noticed Brian walking around serving other tables. His Right cheek was bruised where I punched him and he seemed more nervous whenever he served. Glad I was able to teach him a lesson.

"Hi! My name is Melissa and I'll be your server! Can I get you two something to drink or do you know what you would like?" She said, smiling.

"I'll have a hot chocolate and a (F/F)," I said.

"I'll have a water." Melissa nodded before walking off, back to the kitchen.

"Glad she didn't flirt with Haru..." I mumbled to myself.

"Hm?" He asked.

I looked up at him. "Oh, n-nothing! Don't worry about it!" I smiled at him. Melissa returned with my (F/F) and hot chocolate and Haru's water.

"If there's anything else I can get you guys, let me know." She said, placing down the bill. She walked away. I picked up the bill and looked at it.

"And there it is." I sighed heavily.

"What?" He took the bill and looked at it. There at the bottom of the receipt was he number with a heart.

"This place is seriously messed up." I said. Haru only nodded before taking out his wallet. "Hey, what are you doing?" I asked, taking his wallet.

"Paying." He said flatly.

"Nuh-uh. I'm paying, you paid last time." I closed his wallet and pulled out mine. I got out the money and went up to pay, leaving Haru's wallet on the table. I returned and went to put money on the table for a small tip, but money was already there.

"You paid this time, I left the tip." He said. I sighed and together we walked out of the cafe and over to school. We walked in, holding hands and walked over to our first class. We took our seats and Haru readjusted himself so that he was looking at me. Slowly everyone else in the classroom filed in.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3K 47 13
Returning to your old Jujutsu School to help out as an assistant teacher doesn't sound so bad, right? But when you have to work with the Guy that bro...
10.7K 165 18
Haikyuu characters x reader My first story There will be lemon parts please don't read them if you're uncomfortable Feel free to suggest any characte...
13.9K 301 15
Imagine yourself (female reader) being best friend with Shikamaru and Sai, whom just got out of the ANBU. The three of you were always together You...
6.9K 160 3
KakaIta short story. yaoi.slash.boyxboy.homosexual. If you don't like it, don't read it. FINISHED! Lemon in part three. -- "Just leave then," he w...