A Change In Heart || (TweekXC...

By cxpcakestylesx

"I know I made a mistake Tweek, but I couldn't help it" " Yea ... You know what my biggest mistake was ... it... More

1. I was sad standing in the darkness of your shadow until I pulled myself out
2. I remember when things were more simple when we were kids.
3. Remember me? Im the kid who got his childhood stolen from him!
4. Some mistakes can be fixed, but not all can be the same afterwards
5. Even after all of these years you still know how to make me cry
6. Anxiety is seriously a bitch esspecially in my fucked up head
7. God! Why is it all of a suddenly really hot in here?
8. If I had a penny for everytime I heard that before. I'd be rich asshole
9. Thanks for the memories, But my anxiety is killing me right now
10. We're not broken just bent but can we learn to love again?
11. No Amount Of Tears In My Eyes That I Won't Cry For You
12. Such Fragiled Broken Things, A Beauty Half Betrayed
NOT AN UPDATE - COSTUMES FOR THE HALLOWEEN PARTY NEXT CHAPTER
13. 🎃 You dont need my protection, But Im in love; you cant blame me
14. We're Lying Here On The Floor And Neither Of Us Can Barely Breathe
15. Just Let It Die With No Goodbyes, Details Dont Matter, We Both Paid
16. Wild Hearts Cannot Be Broken, You Beat Me, You Cannot Deny Me My Freedom
17. I Was So Scared To Face My Fears, Nobody Told Me That You'd Be Here
18. Used To Think That This Love Was Heaven Sent, How Did We Get Lost ?
20. Dont Blame Me, Love Made Me Crazy If It Doesnt, You Aint Doing It Right
☃️ Make My Wish Come True, All I Want For Christmas Is You 🎄
22. You Always Call Me Full Of Regret, You Want Me To Save You Again
23. You're Like A Pill, Instead Of Making Me Better, You Keep Making Me Ill
24. Dont You Wanna Stay Here A Little While, We Can Make Forever Feel This Way
25. It Was The Summer That I Saw Your Face, You Looked Like A Teenage Runaway
26. Should Have Never Crossed That Line With Ya, To Young To Be In HandCuffs
Authors Final Note
New Creek Story 💕
Thank You
Cute Side Project

19. Cross My Heart Hope To Die; My Lover I'd Never Lie In The End Its Him & I

5.5K 158 100
By cxpcakestylesx

AN: How's your day been :) It's a Thanksgiving Chapter since I didn't get to post it last week

BTW did anyone see this weeks episode for SP I was killed with all these Creek moments in the background! Craig holding Tweeks hand and cuddling at the guys' house in front of everyone seriously made my heart explode!

Anyways
Enjoy x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Tweeks Pov

~ ~

All day I have been slaving away over a stove in my kitchen. Today was Thanksgiving. In a family of bakers since we owned a coffee shop, it was a necessity; most of them were preparing desserts. I had distant relatives fly in from Denver to come celebrate with us. Most of my family arrived today and some had gotten in last night. My mother and aunt had been cooking at the coffee shop since we could use two kitchens instead of one. I was assigned to keep an eye on the desserts at home. There were at least four pies in the oven right now. I was preparing one more since one of my cousins are allergic to nuts so we had to have a few extra things just for them.

As I was taking some of the finished pies I heard my phone buzz from across the room on the table.
I set a pair of pies on a cooling rack to allow it to just settle as I answered my phone.

I opened only for it to reveal Craig.

Craig Tucker -
How's it going over there? It's soooo boring without you 😪I'm hiding in my room avoiding my annoying family members. I tried helping with the dinner but I accidentally dropped one of the cakes on the floor.

To Craig Tucker -
It's going well lol just finished some of the desserts for tonight.
Well, we both know you're not very good in the kitchen ... just saying but at least you tried! 😂

Craig Tucker -
Wow, that's coming from you 😕 I'm hurt Tweek!
You're supposed to say I'm the best cook ever 😢 Geez have a little faith in me honey...

I laughed because this was what I expected from him. Craig has been acting really cute lately. I'm surprised because when we were little he was so masculine and I was more of the cute one.

It's not like he's not masculine anymore because he definitely is! It's just a little toned down and softer and I seriously could get used to this.

To Craig Tucker -
Oh sorry!
Craig, I'm so sorry babe you're the best cook in the world! Even when you tried to make dinner that one time. Also almost burning your house down this morning trying to make an egg 😂

Craig Tucker -
😯 How'd you know about the egg thing?
Wow thanks 😒

To Craig Tucker -
Ruby told me 😇

Craig Tucker -
I swear I'm going to hurt her one day! Hey, can we see each other today ... I miss you

To Craig Tucker -
Hmmm idk I'll see :)

Craig Tucker -
:)

~ ~

A couple of hours had passed and the food was all done. My family was already sitting at the table when my mom yelled.

I went to the kitchen to see what was wrong to see her shaking her finger in the air with a painful look on her face.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I touched the pan with the turkey! I forgot I didn't put the oven mitts and I burned my hand" she yelled.

"OH MY GOD THE TURKEY!" She yelled in realization!

"What's wrong with the turkey?" I asked it looked perfectly fine to me.

"No not this one the other one! I left one cooking in the coffee shop and forgot to get it! Tweek honey. Could you go and get it for me and bring it!" She asked.

"Okay," I said.

"Thanks so much sweetheart," she said as she went to the sink to water her hands.

I walked over to the coffee shop. It took about 10 minutes walking distance.

As I entered the shop I walked to the back where the kitchen was to see the turkey in the oven.

I texted my mother that I got the turkey and was on my way back when I heard a banging in the front of the store.

I walked back out after shutting the oven off. Once I reached the front I saw Kenny with his sister Karen outside the store waving.

"Kenny? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I was actually walking around with Karen. My family is drunk and fighting so I didn't really want her to be around that. I saw you were in here so I thought I might as well drop by." He said as he entered the store with Karen.

Right as he said that I turned to the window to see Butters running down the street crying.

"Kenny isn't that Butters?! He looks like he's crying" I said before opening the door and running out.

"Butters!" Kenny and I yelled in unison.

Butters soon approached us wiping his face to hug Kenny.

"What happened Buttercup? Are you okay" he asked worriedly.

"My dad yelled at me in front of my entire family all because I accidentally spilled my drink on my clothes! He began to get in my face saying I was grounded even though I didn't do anything! I am tired of this! I'm always getting in trouble for no reason with him. It hurts because they always lock me in my room like I'm some prisoner" he said.

"It's okay buttercup. I'm here and so is Karen and Tweek. You can stay at my place after they sober up if you want. Your parents probably aren't even going to notice since they're dicks" he smiled at his crying boyfriend.

"We can just sit here for a while. I don't think my family needs the turkey in the kitchen right now anyway." I said.

Once I sat down I got a text from Craig.

Craig Tucker-
Babe? Where are you? I came to your house because my parents were smothering me. They were talking with my other family members about you so I left because it was getting annoying. Ruby followed me. Your mom said you were out doing an errand?

To Craig Tucker-
Yea my mom left a turkey at the shop and I went to go pick it up. Kenny and his sister are here with Butters because his parents yelled at him. You can both come if you want.

"Craig and Ruby are coming. Apparently, his parents were smothering him with things about him and me" I said.

"Wait? Are you and Craig a thing again?" Butters asked as he looked up over Kenny's shoulder.

"Yea I guess we are. He took me on a date last night and it was really nice, to be honest, and it just made me think about when I was with him how happy we were. Plus when I had dinner had his house with both of our families because they invited us. Ruby showed me all these things in his room that he had of me and how he never really got over me. It was really sweet. I decided that I was happy with him so I'm giving it a chance despite Thomas." I blushed.

"That's really nice. I swear I'm still watching him though, but I will be civil" Kenny interrupted.

Butters laughed as he agreed with his boyfriend. Karen was just there smiling at Butters once he stopped crying.

Before I could respond to Kenny; Craig and Ruby walked in.

"Hey Guys," Craig said as Ruby waved and hugged Butters and Kenny.

"Hey, Craig" Kenny and Butters said at the same time.

Ruby went to hug Karen too as they began talking about something at school.

"I brought Clyde with me, but he was walking slowly so I left him. He should be here in a few minutes." Craig said.

"Why did you leave him!" I said hitting Craig's arm.

"He was walking too slow. I wanted to see you badly so ... I just walked o-" he was interrupted.

"Wow, you dick! I could have gotten kidnapped back there and you wouldn't have even known" Clyde said bursting through the door out of breath.

Everyone began laughing.

I had an idea pop into my head once I heard Clyde walk in. I have a group of people I love here with a turkey fully cooked. I should have my own Thanksgiving dinner here since I didn't really want to deal with my family. There are other foods in the back that I could make since my mom left half of her Thanksgiving groceries here when she made the turkey.

"Oh, Tweek I brought this buy from home. My parents made a lot so since I saw Craig walking and told me he was coming to see you I brought it" Clyde smiled.

"Thanks, Clyde." I laughed.

"How about we have our own Thanksgiving feast here?" I said.

"How?" Craig asked.

"I have a turkey in the back remember. We could just make the rest of the sides because my mom left a lot of her groceries here when she prepared the turkey" I said.

"Do you all wanna eat here?" I asked.

Everyone said yes together as we all began to laugh.

I texted my mom about what I was planning on doing and she was fine with it. Apparently, no one really ate the turkey at home since there were so many desserts.

I was in the back cooking with Butters, Karen, and Ruby. Kenny, Clyde, and Craig were putting the tables together to make a dining table we could all sit at.

Butters was braiding Karen's hair on the counter as we all talked as we cooked.

I heard the door open to the kitchen to see Bebe and Wendy coming with shopping bags.

"Hey, guys" Wendy smiled.

"We saw those three idiots at the front and thought they were up to no good when they told us what ya were doing," Bebe said.

We laughed as we thought of the three boys getting beat up by Bebe and Wendy.

"Mind if we join? We were on our way home from shopping at the mall. We are going back in a couple of hours for the Black Friday deals" Wendy jumped.

"Ruby, Karen! We bought these tops that we knew you two would love let's go try some on they were 90% off! We were going to have all of us get together for Christmas, WHICH WE STILL ARE! But we couldn't wait to show you both" Bebe laughed.

After twenty minutes of them trying clothes on and helping me cook; we were all soon seated ready to eat.

"These is really nice to bad the others couldn't have joined us," Butters said.

"I agree with Butters. We need to do this for Christmas" Wendy said.

"Guys we need to figure out a way to make Kyle and Stan make up. This fighting has been going on for long. Kyle is obviously in love with Stan as much as the other is with him." Bebe said.

"Agreed" Clyde and Craig said.

"Kyle gets too irritated when Stan talks to my Tweek. He doesn't even want to tell us what happened. He just stays quiet? Tweek said he thinks it's because of his parents but I think it's impossible because his parents love Tweek and me together?" Craig said.

"Craig shut up you're just the same way with Tweek as Kyle is with Stan. You just labeled him as yours" Ruby laughed causing us all to laugh at him.

"But Yea Craig's right. Kyle has to have something else going on. When Stan came out for him in high school we were all expecting for them to get together. I was actually expecting them to be the new Craig and Tweek, but I don't understand what happened" Kenny said.

"Maybe he's too afraid to come out to his family, plus the entire town is going to be in on it. But then again Tweek could be right maybe his parents aren't accepting of it? Sure Stan's parents were fine with it like come on Randy is already crazy as it is I never doubted he wouldn't be fine for it. Imagine Shiela?!" Clyde said.

"I don't think any of us want to be in between her and Stan if they ever come out" I laughed.

"I was thinking that we do something about this whole problem before winter break? I don't need them to be fighting and Kyle giving me death glares every time I'm with Stan. I'm so close to both of them that I hate to think Kyle hates me" I said.

"I already fixed the issue with Craig. I just need Kyle to talk to me but without him getting upset. We need someone who isn't scared of anything that gives no fucks and would be totally up for forcing Kyle to do something that makes him extremely uncomfortable or angry" I said.

We all then looked at each other in realizing who the answer is.

"CARTMAN!" We all said.

"Where is that asshole anyway?" Craig said.

"He went out of town with his mother and one of her lovers to some factory he's been wanting to go to," Kenny said.

"Well once we get back to school. We are going to need Token once he gets back from his trip and Cartman to get Kyle into a room with Stan and just talk it out" Butters said.

We all nodded as we ate.

Operation get the fatass to trick the two confused lovers is a go!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Quick AN

- Thoughts on chapter?

- Predictions of how the plan is going to go?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.6K 36
{COMPLETED} when tweek lived in south park, he was bullied non stop by craig tucker. finally, the tweak's moved to denver for the family business. bu...
34.8K 715 57
A young pastor named Craig Tucker always stayed at the church after closing hours to clean up but what happens when Craig finds a Imp named Tweek Twe...
26.9K 1.2K 31
"Come on, Tweek, it'll be fine! I do this all the time," Craig was currently in the process of convincing me to climb up on the roof with him. "I'm n...
6K 71 30
Tweek Tweak, the new kid in town, he has nothing better to do with his time. He can be described as a nervous, shaky, kid, but we're all a little sha...