My YouTuber Soul Mate (COMPLE...

By Dan_andPhil_trash

When River bumps into a random guy in the street she didn't know how much her life could change... (Story has... More

Was It Fate?
Hunting for a Dan.
Getting Ready
I'm River Waters
A Sleepless Night.
Dan, Can We Talk?
A Day In My Life, With Dan & Phil
The Dream
I Love you Daniel.
Us
What's The Surprise?
Packing Up My Apartment
Phils Home?
Designer Dream Home
A Chilled Out Day
The New House
River's Past
The Evil
The End

Dear Journal...

8 1 0
By Dan_andPhil_trash

I turned over and closed my eyes. As I was drifting off to sleep I felt Dan get out of bed, I didn't think anything of it. I thought he was going to the bathroom or getting some water. As he opened the door again I looked over to see him. I was still drifting off so my vision wasn't perfect. I saw something in his hand as he walked in. "You OK, Dan?" I asked sounding sleepy. "Yes River I'm fine. Just go to sleep." He said getting into bed and rubbing my back. I didn't fall asleep but Dan obviously thought I did. He bought a daily journal in and he was writing in it. He was saying what he was writing so I decided to close my eyes and listen to his voice while I fell asleep. "Hey Journal, today was really fun. We hung out with River. I fall more in love with her every moment we have together. I love her so much but I can't tell Phil, it would hurt him so much. I know he loves me. I lied to River about a dead rat in my pillow case so that I could sleep in her's (technically mine) bed instead of with Phil. I hope she likes me. I can't wait for her surprise of moving in with us. It's going to be so fun. Well night journal." I felt Dan put his arm around me. I didn't move I smiled and went to sleep. I knew that I was going to ask Dan out. I woke up at around 3am. I turned over and accidentally woke Dan up. "Hey." He said with a smile. "Hey, how did you sleep?" I asked smiling. "Yeah, OK." Dan replied. "Hey, Umm I know its early but I need to ask you something." I said sitting up. "Yeah OK, what is it?" Dan said as he started to sit up as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
413K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
771K 17.4K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
52.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...