Affection ||K.T.H

By k00kachu

"Because i love you, that's why i cant lose you." -collaboration with @Taemeaway- More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
note!
16
17
18
19

14

981 58 4
By k00kachu

Written by Taemeaway

"What are you doing here?"

Taehyung stood at his door as he frowned, crossing his arms as he looked at the basket i was carrying.

I had decided to make today's session more relaxing, away from where we usually had sessions. It'll be effective somehow, i was sure. Besides, the security there is too tight, making it way too uncomfortable for Taehyung to speak up.

"Picnic. I packed food. And can we have a sleepover later? I bought my clothes. I havent had it since i was 13." I lifted the basket, smiling as i walked into his house. He simply stared, before sighing and closing the door.

"You do know im a guy right? You want to sleep over at a guy's house?"

"Yea, i trust you wont do anything." Setting the food down on the table, i watched as he headed to the kitchen to get us both drinks.

"Coke?"

"Mhm." I opened the lid of the lunchbox, biting my lips as i looked at the food.

What a failure.

I sighed as i looked at the slightly burnt rice. The chicken was probably undercooked too, but i did try my best.

"I um, im not a great cook so. Just in case my food is inedible, i got some instant food too!" I pulled out two packets of ramen, and Taehyung laughed before picking up the lunchbox.

"Are these leftovers?"

"No, i cooked them just before i came."

"Oh." He grabbed the chopsticks before taking a bite, and i sipped on my coke as I watched him nervously.

"I'll go cook the ramen now." He forced out a smile before snatching the ramen packs, running to the kitchen as i stared at him in curiosity.

was it that bad?

"Your chicken's over seasoned with salt by the way. I thought i was eating a spoonful of salt." He commented, turning on the stove as he sipped on a glass of water.

" Another reason why i didnt choose to take up culinary courses . Man , i sucked at all my cooking practicals during high school . " I joked before taking a seat in his living room while browsing through the channels on his television.

"The tv has nothing nice to watch but Im a better channel for your viewing pleasure ." He said while his eyes were still glued to the pot of ramen that he insisted on making for me . I could tell that he was trying to hold back in his laugher since i heard a soft snicker afterwards .

"You think too highly of yoursel— I'd rather die than to watch you ."

"Are you sure ?"

"Okay , maybe not ... But still , that was such a terrible joke ." I continued after turning off the television , walking back to the kitchen to actually take his advice to watch him .

"Dont look at me like that , I'll get shy."

"Wait for me on my bed instead . " he said while adding in the seasoning packet into the pot while one of my eyebrows arched upwards , appalled at what he had just said .

"Your bed ?" I coughed after trying to get rid of the dirty thoughts that popped right after he said that .

"Isnt that more comfortable? "

There was still a million questions inside my head but i told myself to shut up since that boy is filled with weird antics and he's Kim Taehyung — duh .

I plopped down , spreading my whole body on the queen size bed under the sheets . Rolling around like a little kid , i got reminded of how i used to do the same on my parents ' .

"Woah woah woah , calm down Hana . You dont have to mark your territory everywhere ." Taehyung joked when he entered the room with his hands on a tray filled with 1 bowl of ramen .

My face flushed when i realised that i was embarrassing myself infront of him . "So ... how are we going to eat on this bed ? Arent you afraid that i might dirty it accidentally?"

"Its going to get dirty sooner or later anyways ... i can always have it washed and replaced ." He smirked but left the food on his desk before searching for a mini table that could balance on his bed .

He then sat beside me , pulling me closer towards him . I gulped and couldnt help but to feel more self conscious since we were sitting really close . When he leaned in towards me to tuck me in under the side of the table , i learnt a new thing about him . He smells exactly like vanilla— i dont even know how he manages to still smell nice after cooking ramen that had a strong flavour to it . The moment i leave my house with perfume on , it is gone just like that . The contrast is real .

"You know what ... lets forget about the ramen . I dont think im hungry anymore ." He said it softly , but it was still audible for me to hear .

"Lets cuddle instead." He finished his sentence before kicking the table off onto the floor, holding me in his arms .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 24.9K 62
[This has mature chapters +18] "Taehyung, Wait!" he turned back and saw the girl running toward him. "I don't want us to be like this ... let's help...
2.6M 127K 52
"If someone loves you, they'd never put themselves in a position to hurt you." Warning: some mature content/strong language *** 1st place in Solo Tae...
101K 2.8K 26
"I didn't want to fall for her.. and she didn't want too.. We wanted to stay enemies..but then, we became lovers.." "I guess I know my real feelings...