In A Relationship With Suho o...

By thanks4dbrokenheart

You called me a slut. Now why are you taking me back? © All Rights Reserved @thanks4dbrokenheart More

In A Relationship With Suho of Exo
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Hae's note for you
Epilogue (ㅠ.ㅠ)
SC

A Fan's Cry

54.2K 1.5K 315
By thanks4dbrokenheart

It was a hot afternoon in the Philippines, May 15, 2014. The date that I will never ever forget. I was excited to watch the television because Dara of 2NE1 will guest in one of the local noon time shows. Then I saw a post from allkpop and they said that Kris will leave.

I am so sick of all of the rumors we encountered through the 2 years with EXO that's why I didn't believe. ChanYeol had the same rumor before, right? So I decided to ignore it and continued watching Dara. After few minutes I realized that it was from allkpop, I signed in again and saw a lot of news regarding him.

I was hurt, but I forced myself not to believe in it. I. NEED. AN. OFFICIAL.  STATEMENT. That's what I wanted. I ignored all of it again and focused on typing my supposed to be update. But I can't stop myself and went back to Facebook and d-mn it. It was Kris terminating his contract all over my newsfeed, then I opened my Twitter account and saw what's trending no. 1 worldwide, #WeBeliveInYouKris.

BELIVE. It was misspelled. Yeah, but I thought that maybe because of too much pain they didn't notice about that. I didn't care and tweeted with them.

EXO without Kris is like a galaxy without stars.

That made my heart melt. A very simple sentence but there's a very deep meaning inside.

Fandom hug. Pass it on.

I saw this on Twitter too, it was actually a picture. It came from Shawols. I really cried when I saw it. I retweeted and added 'I love Shawols'. The user replied and said that they love me too, which made me cry more. I said thanks again and that we really need that comfort right now. I saw a lot of heart warming messages from different fandoms. I appreciated it sooooo much.

Sehun updated his IG with a huge question mark. I was so confused. I'm starting to get crazy.

I'm starting to believe but I held on to Kris. I trust him because I love him. I'll only believe it if he'll be the one who'll admit it or if the members will. I really cried when I saw Suho alone on stage. I watched M Countdown and it really hurts to see him like that. He was faking a smile and d-mn it, it hurts more. That time I said, GIVE. ME. THE. OFFICIAL. STATEMENT. RIGHT. NOW. I was literally crying, even my cousins saw me cry. My dad saw me too and said 'don't cry over that koreans' and I was like,  they're not just Koreans. There are 4 Chinese. -_- They changed my life and they were my heroes.

Then BOOM! Tao updated his IG and that's it. That was the confirmation I was waiting for. I cursed. I cried so d-mn much.

EXO will never be EXO without Galaxy Oppa. I don't want it OT11, I WANT IT OT12. They started it that way, they should end it that way. And the thing I hate the most was the fact that I never got the chance to see them perform live on stage with the whole 12 members. I am going to respect Kris' decision because I want him to be happy though it hurts like hell. I promised you that I'll do 12 fanfics with all the members and I won't change that. Kris will forever be an EXO member in my heart and in the heart of all EXO stans.

I want you to know that I'll be on hiatus for I-don't-know-how-long. I don't think I can make fanfics with this situation. I just can't. Please respect my decision too. It'll be hard for me to give you fanfics that can satisfy you expectations. Sorry.

I don't know what happened.

EXO! SARANGHAJA!

XOXO,

@thanks4dbrokenheart

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737K 16.2K 123
EXO oneshots! EXO Imagines | 25/6/14 | © cherrylisps
92.8K 3.5K 16
❝ I'm in love with you, Baek. ❞
8.1K 375 13
I'm original, I know. Lol.
14.4K 1K 18
❝ I wish you were real ❞