Rich Girls: Back In Town [ON...

By xxIHateLuvStorysxx

Courtney Anderson has been at a "rich kid" private school for the last three years! In her junior year, Court... More

RGBT: Prologue
RGBT: Chapter 1 (One)
RGBT: Chapter 2 (Two)
RGBT: Chapter 3 (Three)
RGBT: Chapter 5 (Five)

RGBT: Chapter 4 (Four)

886 8 14
By xxIHateLuvStorysxx

Thanks for voting and commenting everyone... We're on What's Hot #303... I love you guys... Hopefully, we'll go higher or stay where we are for the next few days. College started for me today so my uploads are going to be a bit shorter maybe? I doubt it though. I have a lot of aspirations for the next chapter so I doubt I'll chop it up... Anyways... vote // comment.

Who is your favorite character so far?? Favorite Rich Girl?? Favorite Bitch-Squad?? Favorite Guy?? Are you in favor of the Rich Girls or the Bitch-Squad??? Thanks and you guys rule!

Rich Girls Back in Town

Chapter 4

After school, Madison, Carter, and Sylvia raced with me to my house. I won, like usual, while Maddie, Carter, and Sylvia were lagging behind. I waited outside until they came. Then, I opened the garage door and we walked in through there into my basement. I turned on the projector and laid down on the sofa. Madison, Carter, and Sylvia joined me there. We decided to watch Mean Girls, my absolute favorite movie. After the movie ended, Madison jumped up and shouted, "I know!"

Carter, Sylvia, and I replied in unison, "What do you know?"

"What we will do, duh!" Madison rolled her eyes.

I smirked slightly before replying, "Maddie, just tell us."

All of a sudden, Carter said, "Wow, Court, you are the only person who calls Madison 'Maddie'. It's kind of cute, but weird."

"Well, Cart, that's me." I put a big fake smile on my face. Carter noticed and chuckled to herself. Sylvia laughed at us and said, "If you guys are done giggling like five-year olds, can we hear what Madison has to say?"

"Yeah," we replied in unison.

"Courtney, promise you won't get mad at me."

"Fine Maddie, I won't get mad at you."

"Okay."

"Are you going to start telling us yet?"

"First, we'll all become the It-Girls. Carter and Sylvia, I know you guys can do that. Courtney, as for you, you have to swear not to put on those sweats."

"Fine," I spoke reluctantly.

"Okay, good. Then, Courtney will make Patrick Benson fall in love with her. That-"

"WHAT!"

"You heard me."

"Why? He will not love me!?!"

"Yes, he will. Now, let me finish."

"That will crush the head of the Bitch-Squad. The one thing Andrea is scared of most is losing her little boy-toy. She lives and thrives off of him. So, we have to make Andrea lose Patrick and make her weak. Remember how Lindsey Lohan made Regina and Aaron break up in the mean girls. There, Regina was cheating. From what I've gotten from research, Andrea has not cheated on Patrick at all. So, that will be a little harder. So, be careful, Courtney. You know Patrick better than me. So, you should be capable of making him fall head over heels in love with you."

"You're crazy."

"No, just think about it."

"Tell me, what should I think? Tell me in my perspective."

"Patrick Benson. The guy who supposedly led to the ruination of my life. The reason why I left Mountain Creek. He is in love with me!?! He leaned in to kiss me, and I felt like I was melting and exploding all at once. I feel amazing-"

"Maddie, I definitely do NOT like Patrick Benson. Nor would I think like that. Seriously?"

"You know you want to kiss him."

"No, I don't"

"Yeah, you do."

"No, I don't."

"You totally do."

"I totally don't"

"You do."

"I don't!"

"You do."

"I don't!"

"You do."

"I don't!"

"You do."

"I don't!"

"You do."

"I don't!"

"Fine, you don't."

"Yeah, I do!"

"Ha! See I made you say it!"

"No, that was a simple slip of tongue. A trick you could learn about in as many psychology books as you will find."

"Then, who do you like?"

"Blake!"

"Oh my gosh, no wonder you were staring at him in lunch."

"Did you really notice? And how do you recognize his name? Have you been stalking people?"

"No, but you should have seen your face just now. It was hilarious!"

"Maddie!" I threw a small pillow at her. She really gets crazy at times like this.

"Courtney!" She fake-threw a pillow at me. I closed my eyes in a natural response. When I finally opened them, Madison was wiggling her eyebrows at me. "What are you wasting your flat forehead for?"

"I showed you that everyone could act immature like you and run away from the truth of the fact that they are in 'the evil word' or they could accept it."

"And what exactly is the 'evil word'?"

"L-O-V-E."

"Seriously, just say it." Oh, no. I shouldn't have said that.

"Love." Maddie's model-material face was all sad within seconds after saying that word. She must be thinking of he-who-must-not-ever-ever-be-named. Raymond Griffin. I hate it when she thinks of him. In fact, I hate him.

~Summarized Flashback~ (Available in Images in the Slideshow in the right side panel)

Madison came to the Meadowlands as a freshman. Soon later, she met Ray at a party. Her and Ray hit off to a great start. She fell for him thinking he was saying the truth when he said 'I Love You' to her. She was stupid to believe him. In no time, they became the It-Couple. She was a pretty freshman girl, and he was the 'older' junior so that was inevitable. Then, Ray became a senior. He met up with her one day to talk to her. He told her that they should end it with him in Yale while she was stuck in Meadowlands. She agreed and let him graduate in 'peace'. She hoped that he would come back for their love. He never did. Whenever she thought of him, she cried in memories of how her first love broke her heart after giving her what she thought of as her true love's kiss. He broke her heart; I doubt that will ever be repaired.

~END of Summarized Flashback~

Carter, Sylvia, and I were surrounding Madison who wasn't crying but was in a state I would classify as even more terrible. She was in shock. When he left, her life was filled with tears. It's been about a three months since the separation. Madison stopped believing in love after it. At first, she was always gloomy and depressed. Sylvia and I had to work extra hard to make her forget him and move on. Carter couldn't help much with that because she was always going in and out of love with random guys. Surprisingly, she hasn't kissed a guy yet. Sylvia and I haven't either, but we have our reasons. Sylvia is a little gothic and old-fashioned when it comes to love. She can only fall for a guy in time and with my constant chatter. I can fantasize about guys and dream about them. I may even be obsessed with them for a little while, but I have never liked any guy except for one. I just admired them and let them go before I could even give them a chance to hurt me or ruin my life.

I was so careful that I made sure that I never liked a guy at all. I doubt I'll ever fall in love, but I DO KNOW that I have already fallen for a guy. I let my guard go one time. I loved him so much that I sacrificed my love for him. I let him go without even letting him know that he was gone. I cried a few nights over him but knew that this was best. I am glad I let Blake leave my heart before I heard rumors about Laurel and him. When I found out that he liked Laurel, I knew it was best to forget him putting in consideration the fact that everyone, including him, must think that I am pregnant with Patrick's child.

It is not time to remember my problems. I went slightly closer to Madison, if that was even possible and put my hand on her shoulder. "Maddie, forget him. People shouldn't get depressed over a guy, especially not one who lies. If he really loved you, he would have come back. He hasn't so stop waiting and move on. Hey, you had a great plan. We could add you into it and get an even bigger laugh. What do you say?"

She smiled at me and put her hand on the hand that was already on her shoulder. "Thanks for support and all. I actually think I'm done crying over that guy. I can't wait. I already added myself into the plan. It's time to hit Nicky boy! I can't wait! This will be really fun."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 13.9K 18
***EXCERPT ONLY*** He is Captain of the football team. Most popular Guy in school. Can get any girl he wants. Next in line to be Alpha. Logan's not r...
3.9K 267 51
Moving to a new town , new school and making new friends April had to do it all but... With zero memories to her past. She doesn't remember where s...
1.1K 44 64
"They never tell you that you can achieve, and lose at the same time" - Part 1 Five girls who are tired of the Kings behaving like horny animals, and...
510K 25.9K 59
"Who do you think you are? You are just some nerd." He sneered at me, looking down at me like he already owned this place. I chuckled at his ignoranc...