NAMJOON ONESHOTS 。

By joonerve

#136 in Short Story / 123117 More

Day 2 │Dont tempt me.
Day 3 │You're a tease
Day 4 | Blood Services
Day 5 │Our little secret
Day 6│Instagram
Day 7│Tied strings
Day 8 │2 crushes is better than one!
Day 9 │2 crushes is better than one!
Day 10│What's a kiss?
Day 11 │Red lines
I. ✿ Shot to my Heart
II. ✿ My favourite

Day 1 │DeathRequest.com

20.9K 298 352
By joonerve

Genre: Mystery/Thriller/ Spiritual
Characters: Namjoon x Jimin
Date: December 01, 2017
Length: 1.8k words

Warnings:
• mentions of rape in the end
• suicide, death and gore

DEATH-REQUEST.COM

Why on earth would someone wish for the love of their life to die? Kim Namjoon had many reasons. He'll make Jimin pay for what he did, for betraying him. If only he didn't catch him in the same bed with Taehyung naked that night, he wouldn't have done this.

It was 3:00am in the morning, the devils hour. A new thing has been whispering around the town that there's a hidden website that opens at this time. The purpose of this site was to kill, to get rid of people who aren't needed. Park Jimin was one of them.

Two days with no sleep, Namjoon sat infront of his laptop screen staring at the images of dripping blood in front of him. The headline read, Type who you want to kill.

All Namjoon needed to do was type his ex-lovers name in the search bar, birthday and the engine will immediately know who you're searching for. Then with anytime you enter, the person dies. There was a special request though, not many filled that part in.

"This is stupid." Namjoon laughed to himself in the darkness, "They probably don't even know how Jimin looks like, how can they possibly kill him?"

Slowly, he brought his long slender fingers to the keyboard and slowly typed in the form;

Name: Park Jimin/ 박지민
Birthday: October 13, 1995

Namjoon quickly glanced at the clock in the right bottom corner, 3:05 it read. Only 5 minutes left and this site with be closing, hidden and wiped. He swallowed down his anxiousness down his throat.

[Optional]
How do you want this person to die?

He will disappear during him and Taehyungs date at CoffeeBay tomorrow. Park Jimin will sneak into the school and climb ontop of the roof, walking over the edge. At the exact moment Taehyung finds him, he jumps off the edge, head first. Make it look
like he committed suicide.

ENTER?
YES | NO

It's what he deserves for cheating on me. It's what he deserves for choosing that asshole over me. It's what he deserves for throwing our 6 year relationship. Park Jimin deserves death. Those thoughts kept chanting and chanting through Namjoons mind. He'll see tomorrow if it really worked. "Maybe I was too detailed with my request.." He murmured to himself quietly, slowly drifting off to a deep slumber.

2 DAYS LATER..

People spoke in hushed voices, whispering and crying over the death of the one and only, Park Jimin. After the incident, Taehyung has never showed up for school. Namjoon tried to bite back the devilish smile wanting to appear on his murderous lips.

"Namjoon!" It was Hoseok, tapping his shoulder worriedly. "Do you think it's true?"

"What is?" He decided to play dumb, tilting his head slightly. Smiling softly at the brunette with raised eyebrows.

His friend sighed sadly, but spoke lowly. "Do you think Jimin really committed suicide?"

He widened his eyes in exaggeration, faking the tone of his voice. "W-what d-do you mean?.." The venom and poison of his lie dripping. "Don't lie to be Hoseok! J-jimin isn't dead!" This is too fun.

"Jimin jumped off of the school roof, his body was found by our janitor early in the morning.." Hoseoks eyes showed fear, "His family doesn't want to reveal the truth to the public. No one knows why he did it."

Force those tears out Namjoon, you can do it. His eyes started to gloss with tears, a drop dripping down his left cheek. "I- I still love him Hobi! Why did he have to leave?" He faked sobs, hugging his friend tightly.

Hoseok frowned, feeling saddened for the older. He knew the pair recently broke up, and how much Namjoon loved Jimin. But what he didn't know was that, Namjoon killed him.

"Don't worry Joonie, please don't cry." He pleads, patting his back in comfort. "We'll find out why."

"He c-cheated on me, d-do you t-think he was too guilty of his a-actions?" Namjoon lies, pretending to gasp for air and shaking his hand every now and then. I'm such a good actor. He thought.

His friend looked at him with worried eyes, cupping one of Namjoons cheeks in his hands wiping the tears away. "We'll ask Taehyung, okay love?"

"Okay.." Bingo. Namjoon had Hoseok wrapped around his finger, he'll do anything for him. As long as Hoseok was inlove with Namjoon, he's manipulated.

It was evening now, both were in a car driving over to Taehyungs place. Minutes later, they arrived at their destination. "Hello Mrs Kim, can we please speak to Taehyung?"

"Please do, he wont leave his room." She replies, leading the boys inside. The house smelt like freshly caked cookies, but with alcohol lingering in the air.

They made their way to the door that had Taehyungs name on it. Hoseok knocked anxiously, "Tae? Let us in.."

No one responded, but the door unlocked. Namjoon felt like laughing, at the situation. Oh how cruel of him to be like this. "Tae, y-you okay..?" He asks, fake stuttering. I could care less if you weren't.

The unmade bed was piled high with notebooks, dirty laundry, cans of alcohol, and a dull knife. A half-eaten lettuce and ham sandwich lay on the stained white plate atop the coffee table in the middle of the room, accompanied by three empty vodka bottles. The small metal wastebasket, overflowing with wasted and rotten food, begging to be emptied. Pictures scattered everywhere on the floor of him and Jimin.

Taehyungs hair was disheveled, eyes red and tired from crying, his clothes wrinkly and smelly. "Does it look like I'm okay? Jimin fucking died in front of me and you're asking me if I'm okay?" He didn't raise his voice, but instead he spoke with a broken and saddened tone as if he was about to cry.

The two didn't speak.

Why was Taehyung acting so heart broken because of Jimins death? He was literally his one night stand. What's there to be making a fuss about?

"Get out." He weakly said, tears beginning to form and spill all over again.

That night, Namjoon couldn't sleep. He felt great and satisfied that the two people who practically ruined his life is miserable. Although there was an uneasy atmosphere alone in his room. Should he kill Taehyung too? I mean, they could suffer in hell together.

He laid on his bed, sighing. Namjoon glanced at the laptop that was calling out to him. Maybe he should kill Taehyung. Suddenly, he started to feel awfully cold. Like cold wind passed through him.

Namjoon felt uneasy, alert. He tried to convince himself it was only the alertness of Jimins death. Every instinct in his body warned him of danger, more and more, until Namjoon felt the cold shivering gaze of someone burning through his skull; but no one was in the room with him at all.

Namjoon..

A faint voice whispered in his ear. It felt like cold fingertips was playing with his ear playfully.

"What the fuck." Namjoon laughed in disbelief, "I must be going crazy." He shook off the threatening feeling in his guts and walked to his laptop.

He typed in the site, it was exactly 3 am again. The same black wallpaper with dripping blood displayed on the screen.

Name: Kim Taehyu|
Kim Ta|

The keyboard wouldn't work anymore. He had no control over it anymore, Taehyungs name began deleting by itself. No one was pressing the backspace button, but it moved on its own.

This couldn't be happening. Namjoon frantically began slamming his fingers down the keyboard, tying to click out the website. Nothing would work. "Why is this stupid laptop glitching— God dammi—"

"Calm down baby, just watch carefully.." It was the whisper again. Namjoon was sure of it. No one else called him baby, other than Park Jimin. Shivers ran down his spine, his blood ran cold, his breathing stopped all at once as he watched the screen in fear.

Name: Kim Nam|
Kim Namjoon/ 김남준

Birthday: Septem|
September 12|
September 12, 1994

"No. Nono, no.. No!" Namjoon began to scream, desperately pressing the off button. Suddenly freezing rough hands clasped over his mouth.

"Didn't I tell you to be quiet baby?"Jimins threatening voice rang in his head. Namjoon couldn't move at all, or talk.

In the reflection of the device, Namjoon saw Jimin.

Jimins horrid deformed face, so wrecked that you couldn't even tell it was him. A wide gash was opened so badly across his forehead. His eye so piercing, and a murderous smile plastered on his lips. "Now, how should you die?" Jimin giggled wickedly, twirling his icy fingers around the boys hair.

Namjoon cried, shaking his head 'no'. He can't believe this, how he was frozen on the spot as if he was held down. Jimins appearance on the reflection didn't help. He looked like hell.

"Oh baby, why.. are you crying?.. You did this.. to me." Jimin spoke ever so slowly, letting the words sink in. "You'll have to come with me, I'm afraid." Laughter erupted, so dry and monotone.

[Optional]
How do you want this person to die?

Kim Namjoon will step into the bathtub with a sharp knife in his hands. He will confess all the gruesome actions he committed during his relationship with Park Jimin as he cuts himself painfully until he bleeds to death.

Time: Now.

ENTER?
YES | NO

With no control of his body, he was helpless. His own feet dragged him along, painfully and heavily. As if he was suddenly possessed by someone else doing everything for him. He entered the washroom with a knife in his hands.

Before stepping in the bathtub, his useless self made him look at the mirror. It gave him a better view on Jimins appearance. "Don't worry baby, it's what you deserve."

He sat in the empty bathtub. "Jimin! P-please, d-don't.. don't do t-this to me" Namjoon pleads, crying his eyes out. "I d-don't want t-to die."

Jimin only laughs with no emotion.

He rolled his sleeves up, exposing the smooth skin. "I abused my boyfriend, Park Jimin." Namjoons voice changed, almost talking like a robot. He dragged the blade, slitting the skin open.

"J-jimin— Stop! It h-hurts ple—" Again, he interrupted his ownself like there were two souls in one body. "I locked my boyfriend, Park Jimin in the basement for an entire month."

Another deep cut, but on his other arm. Namjoon knew he'd go unconscious from the pain. "I killed Park Jimin" The blood never seemed to stop flowing. "I raped Park Jimin."

Namjoon felt a tingling sensation throughout his body as his vision slowly faded to darkness. Before he could grasp what was happening, he laid unconscious inside the empty bathtub.

NOTE I lowkey scared myself trying to write this, I had to blast music on my phone as I wrote. LMFAO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 1.1K 49
Short stories on jinkook and taejin😍😍😍 #jeon jungkook __top #Kim seokjin ___bottom #Kim taehyung ___top #Taejin ff #jinkook ff #boy×boy #marriage...
116K 4.2K 32
A compilation of oneshots, short stories and unfinished plots revolving around Bottom Namjoon. Enjoy. + Smut + Fluff + Angst + Crack © BAGUETTEJOON...
149K 3.8K 89
A collection of many different Namjoon centric / Bottom Namjoon, stories that I have written over the years!