Middle of Nowhere. • j.b [CUR...

De askaboutrobyn

Jason Mccann is the leader of the most dangerous gang in Miami. He's not exactly the nicest criminal either... Mais

Middle Of Nowhere.
Welcome To The Scorpios.
M3.
Remember.
Electrified.
Kissed and Dismissed.
Alex.
Love Triangle.
Trust Is Broken.
Plan A.
Unaccepted.
Morte.
Forgotten.
Another Job Gone Wrong.
Magic.
Game Face Time.
Wanted.
Search Party.
Jealousy Isn't Pretty.
Ancient Times.
Secrets Come Out.
Like Father Like Son.
I'm 'Fine.'
Miss Me?
Truth Be Told.
Whiplash.
Living A Lie.
Departures.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Newest Member.
Mama Mia.
Goodbye Brown Eyes.
Bang.
Fresh Start.
Princess Protection.
All About Fun and Games.
There Will Never Be A Happy Ending.
Torn.
The Driveway.
Grande Finale.
Note.
Update.
Surprise Bitches.
Damian.
Decoy.

The Mafia.

9.1K 240 23
De askaboutrobyn

 -

"Jessica? I don't know anyone named Jessica." Heather tells Leti. She pauses, "Did he lie to you?"

Leti just shrugs her shoulders.

"Jessica." Heather whispers to herself. "Hm. Maybe the Boss Man knows but get dressed. Breakfast is almost ready." She walks out.

Leti sits there for a few minutes. She never thought she'd be breathing the same air as Jason. Especially if Danny never wanted her to. 

She puts on a blue denim shirt with a pair of distressed jeans. She brushes her hair into a bun then heads downstairs. Ryan was carrying a plate of food in his hand while looking at his phone, and he bumps into her. 

"Oh my bad, sweetie. ⎯⎯⎯ You hungry?" he says to her.

Leti blushes a little. Jason leans against the door of his office. He watches the both of them as Ryan helps Leti. He made her plate and helps her sit down. He made his way back over to Jason.

"Here's your coffee, your highness." He says, handing him the cup.

"She likes you." Jason tells him.

"Leti? She's like a baby. She's 16."

"She's 17." 

Ryan stares at him, realizing what he did. "You looked her up?"

"I didn't trust her."

"She's Danny's sister. Why wouldn't you trust her?"

"Just because they share the same DNA, doesn't mean she's earned my trust. For all we know she could be working with Co----"

"Hey." Leti says, interrupting them.

Jason stares at Ryan, angrily. He knew what was going to happen. He just drank his water awkwardly, taking a few steps back.

Jason sighs and their eyes meet. "Didn't you see us talking? I know your parents taught you manners."

"Jason." Ryan says to calm him down. 

"I just came over to see if you finally got any information about Danny."

Jason fixed his face. "No, I haven't."

"Well, uh. For my birthday last year, he took me to Cedar Point and it's an uh," She looked up at him. She realizes that she was boring him with the story so she just got to the point, "He mentioned a girl named Jessica and another gang. One you might've had a problem with."

"Jessica?" Ryan and Jason say in unison.

"Who the fuck is Jessica?" Ryan asks Jason.

"Did he describe her?" Jason asks. 

"I do remember him mentioning she had these eyes that were almost as blue as the---"

"Sea." Jason says.

"Okay, that's weird." Leti says, chuckling awkwardly.

"Jessica was Tamara's fake name for whenever she'd go out or something."

"You think the Mafia is behind this shit?" Ryan asks. 

"I don't know."

"They haven't been around for 2 years."

"Makes perfect sense for them to bring their asses back."

"And take Danny? No, man. This is not making any sense. ⎯⎯⎯ When's the last time you saw him?"

"At his house. We were supposed to go out to the diner when he got back but..he never came."

"Think they took him then?"

"⎯⎯⎯ You called him that day." She tells Jason. 

"I did?"

"Yeah, that's why he had to leave." 

"The mission in Key West. That's the last thing I called him for."

"I'll call James to see if he knows anything." Ryan walks away and Jason walks into his office, slamming the door behind him.

"You're welcome." Leti says, implying it to Jason. 

 Heather walks in after him. "Did she tell you?" she asked.

"Who?"

"Leti. She mentioned Jessica." 

"Yeah. I think they might've took her from Danny's house."

"Danny's house? She wasn't there." He froze for a second.

He yelled for Mike and he comes in. "What's up?"

"Where did you find Leti?"

"The warehouse, why?"

Jason growled and got up. She tried to stop him but he shoves her into the mess of papers and boxes sitting in the corner. He walks out to the patio deck. He punches Leti and she falls to the ground.

"What the hell?!" Ryan yells, holding him back.

"You lied to me! I swear to God if I find out you're fucking with the Mafia---"

"Boss, chill out. She doesn't even know who they are."

Leti held the spot where Jason hit her, glancing at him in disbelief. 

"What type of sister dogs out her own brother?"

She suddenly felt anger and snapped. "What about you, huh? You lied to him too."

"Excuse me?"

"You don't care about anyone and Danny is probably out there, still calling you his best friend and for what? All you care about is the girls that stay under you."

"If you're not out of this house by morning, I'll kill you." He walks back inside the house.

Ryan looks back at her and follows him inside. Heather and Mackenzie were sitting at the table. Jason stops because he noticed blood.

"Did I do that?" he asks, moving closer to Heather.

"It's cool, boss."

"Come on, let's get you stitched up." Mack said, leading her somewhere else.

"What the hell is your problem?" Ryan asks him.

"What?"

"If she leaves then the Mafia gets her. Don't you realize that she's got nowhere else to go and her fucking brother is in hiding? If she's gone then the Mafia has won. ― I think you need to apologize."

"Apologize? Did you forget who I am?"

"Did you forget who she's related to?" Ryan scoffs and walks off. 

  A few hours later, the house was silent. Not a peep or a creek from the floor boards. Leti sighs deeply and begins to rescinmse. She starts humming a song to herself. The crew transfers looks at each other as Leti begin to sing softly to herself. Ryan walked over to her and sat down next to her on the couch.

She stopped and looked up at him. "What's that song?"

"Keep Holding On by Avril Lavgine. -- Danny would make me listen to it when everything would fall apart." She nodded, looking away. 

"Big fan of her?"

"Yeah. -- So, do you have any money for bus fare because I'm not sure how to get back from here."

"What? No, no. You're staying."

"What about Jason?"

Before Ryan could answer, Jason walked through the doors. Ryan gave him a look and Jason knew what he had to do. The crew all went upstairs and Ryan looked at her.

"Just hear him out before snapping on him again." He whispers before he leaves.

Jason walks over and sat in the chair opposite from her. Leti didn't look at him, she moved her head as she was singing the song in her head.

"Look, I'm not the one to apologize but Ryan was right about what he said earlier; I can't let the Mafia win even if they are behind this." Jason says to her. 

"The gang you hate."

"Yeah. I'm working on finding Danny too, alright? He hasn't contacted me so it's not easy."

"Do I still have to leave?"

"No, no. ⎯⎯⎯ Look, Danny is my best friend and he's one of the few people I trust. But you've known him your whole life and I need your 100% help with this, and if we do find him, you don't even have to see us again."

"But what about Heather and Ryan?"

He chuckles lightly. "I knew you liked him."

Her cheeks grew red. They got up to give each other a hug but they paused. They shook hands, making it awkward. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

31.7K 1.1K 32
Your boring neighborhood in Dallas, Texas never brings much excitement. You've lived a normal life for 16 years, nothing has ever really changed. Tha...
106K 3.8K 49
FIND THE SEQUEL, GONE, HERE: https://my.w.tt/cT2POG3u0K Jason McCann is a local criminal in Oakland, Maryland. Chelsea Hall is the daughter of the Ch...
8.2K 120 27
Random imagines about Jason McCann, most dangerous man on Earth, yet he has a soft spot for you.
721K 11.9K 74
'This is 911, what's your emergency?' 'I-I've been kidnapped, ple-please help me, he's g-gonna be back soon-' 'Who?' 'J-Ja-Snn M-McK-aii-an' 'Sorry M...