I Punched The Alpha

By wolf158

"You're nothing but a worthless slut!" Johnathan bellowed making me stop in my tracks. Out of all the things... More

1-New Look, New Identity
2-Gay Bestfriend
3-Cupcake
4-Twin?
5-Wrong
6-Johnathan?
7- I Killed Alec
8-My Brother
9-Reunited
10-Archie's Mate
11-The Truth About Everything
12-Secret Admirer
Masquerade Outfits
14-Texts with the Admirer
15-Ready to Sneak in?
16-The Masquerade
17-Blood
18-Fight It, Cupcake
19-Five Days
20-I am the Moon Goddess
21-Protection Stone
22-Exposed Identity
23-Deal
24-Traps
25-Moving In
26-What are You?
27-Not Yet
28-Bonded
29-Wolves
30-Rosan or Jonie
31-Bet
32-Ego
33-Rosie's Father
34-My Daughter
35-Family
36-Rosalinda Ryder, You're Under Arrest
37-It's Blank
38-Revealed
39-Quincy
40-Fruit
41-Talk
42-Preparing
43-The Waterfall
44-Luna
45-Voices
46-Questions
47-Witch Form
48-Beautiful
49-Mates are Real
50-Leaving
Epilogue
Covers
Insta
Wattys
Media
Sequel
New Book 1
Covers

13-I Punched the Principal's Daughter

120K 3.8K 789
By wolf158

Poster above👆👆☝☝
************************************

Rosie's POV

It has been a few weeks since I told Archie my life story.

He keeps calling me Ace everytime we were in public or with my brother.

He would come over a lot to see David.

I would always see them in the morning cuddling on the couch after Archie was too lazy to go home the day before.

Let's just say I have pictures.

And I haven't gotten another text from "Secret Admirer"

Guess it was the wrong number after all.

I've barely run into Johnathan in the hallways.

Every time I saw him he would scowl or glare. So I would just return it with my good friend the middle finger.

"Ace! Ace! Ace!" Ache kept repeating whip poking my cheek.

"What?" I slapped his hand away.

"Look at this." He held up a poster.

The poster was black with a silver mask in the middle. In big gold cursive letters, it read 'Masquerade Ball.'

"Masquerade Ball?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yes. It's a perfect opportunity for people to not run away from you when you scowl." He smiled.

"Archie, Masquerades, and dances aren't my thing. Who do I look like Cinderella?" I asked rhetorically.

"Not with that hair you don't." He shook his head disapprovingly.

"What is it with everybody and my hair!?" I mumbled to myself.

"Come on Ace we have to go." He nudged my arm.

"You just want to go for the food." I pointed out.

He shrugged. "Can't go wrong with free food."

I chuckled at him. "I'll think about it."

"Well, you better make up your mind quick. The dance is on Friday and you don't have a dress."

"Have you seen my moms closet!? It's like a Bermuda Triangle for clothes. Something always gets lost or found. I'm pretty sure my mom is hiding my long lost turtle in there."

"Why would your mom be hiding your turtle in her closet?" He looked at me weirdly.

"I figured because when he got lost my mom told me Shelly went to 'Fabulous Island' to get rid of all the wrinkles." I put air quotes around 'Fabulous Island.'

"OK new plan for the weekend, after the dance we're going to look for Shelly."

"Hey, I never agreed to the dance." I pointed out.

"But you implied that you would." He smirked.

"I thought we were just talking about my lost turtle!?"

"We are going to the dance and that's final." His tone was like a mother telling her child he can't have any more candy.

I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted. "Fine but only for two hours."

He smiled and nudged my shoulder. "I knew you'd come around."

Soon the sound of heels clicking was approaching the table me and Archie were sitting at.

"Well if it isn't the Gay and the Glare." I voice said from behind us.

We turned around and saw Josie and her minions.

"Shouldn't you two be getting to the library to hide your shame?" Josie sneered as her minions laughed.

"Shouldn't you lay low on the Botox? I think too much of it has seeped into your lizard brain." I shot back.

She glared at me. "How dare you!? Don't talk to me like that! Go away!"

"You came up to us and began insulting us. Shouldn't we be the ones telling you to go away." I replied.

She snatched the poster out from Archie's hand and laughed.

"You two nobody's are going to the Masquerade!?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe. Are you?" I asked.

"Of course I am. But I refuse to wear a mask. My face deserves to be seen." She smirked. "Unlike you face. It could be used for torture for the government."

"You're welcome for helping the country." I winked.

"Your face deserves to be covered by a mask." She insulted.

"And your face deserves to be punched." I held up my fist.

She scoffed. "Oh please. You could never win a fight against me."

I stood up form my seat. "You want a bet, Barbie."

Archie grabbed my wrist, stopping me from doing anything.

"Ace just leave it." He said.

"Yeah listen to my pathetic brother." Josie smirked.

That's it!

I ripped my arm away from Archie and punched Josie in her nose.

Yep, I punched the principal's daughter.

She cried out in pain and she sat on the ground with blood pouring out from her nose. Her minions kneeled down to help her.

"Leave me alone you useless bastards!" She screamed at her friends. "Get help! Call an ambulance! Get my mom!"

One of her minions ran off in a direction while the other tried to stop the bleeding.

I shook my hand trying to get the feeling to come back. Aw man it just finished healing!

"Ace we have to go." Archie grabbed my forearm.

"Archie we still have half the school day left. We can't just leave." I said to him.

"I know." He glanced at a direction I followed his gaze and saw the principal coming towards us with Josie's minion. "But if we don't leave now we are going to get suspended."

"Alright." I nodded. "But I need my sandwich first."

I picked up my sandwich from the table but as soon as I turned around the principal was standing in front of me looking clearly anger.

"Do I have time to finish my sandwich before I get suspended?" I asked with a nervous smile while Archie face palmed himself.

************************************

The principal sat down at her desk and glared at me and Archie.

Archie was looking down at his lap while I stared at her right in the eyes showing her I wasn't afraid.

"What you did was completely irresponsible and reckless!" Her voice boomed. "You're lucky I don't press charges."

"With all due respect miss." Archie spoke. "Josie came up to us and started insulting us. Ace was just defending herself."

"There are other ways of defense without violence, Mr. Cruz." She needed at Archie.

Archie looked back down at his lap. It must be hard being in the same room as his mother after she kicked him out.

"As for you Miss Winters." She turned to me. "You will be suspended for a week. Same for you Mr. Cruz."

I shrugged, not really caring. "Anything else?"

"Yes. You will not be able to go to the Masquerade dance." She answered.

"What!? That is totally unfair!"

"Life isn't always fair Miss Winters."

Tell me about it.

"So that's it!? I can't go to the dance!"

"I'm sorry Miss Winters but it's the only I'll know that you'll behave."

"Can I have permission to speak freely?" I asked.

"I suppose you can."

"Are you sure this about me punching Josie? Or is it about me being the only person supporting your son because you want him to change!?" I slammed my hands on her desk.

"Ace it's OK. You're already in trouble." Archie trying calming me down.

"No it's not OK. She doesn't like the thought of you being gay and I support you. So she thinks that by getting me away from you, you'll change." I sneered.

"That is enough Miss Winters!" She yelled at me. "Get out of my office!"

"Very well Mrs. Cruz." I flipped her off before leaving her office with Archie.

Out of nowhere he pulled me into a hug. "Thank you for that."

I pulled away. "It's about time someone put her in her place."

"It's too bad though. We won't be able to go to the dance." He whined

"We are going to that dance." I said firmly.

"Really!?" He asked.

"Yes! I'll ask David to sign up for chaperon."

"But how do we get inside?"

"It's a masquerade. People will be wearing a mask."

"And if they start checking?"

"Then I'll ask David to sneak us in."

"OK good plan." Suddenly he smirked. "Now that we're suspended you know what that means right?"

"No what?" I asked confused.

"We get a whole week of shopping!"

I groaned. He ignored me and grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the school.

It's going to be a long week.

************************************

Guys it started snowing really hard where I live and I'm really hoping I don't get school tomorrow.

I know its been a while since I updated I've been trying to finish me other book.

I hope you guys invited with chapter.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Word count: 1345

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.9K 36
Blood || a mated werewolves story Alpha Zev Malewoods was your stereotypical everybody fears him Alpha. Because in what werewolf story is there not t...
28.6M 878K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
228K 5K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
6.7M 182K 42
I almost choke on the piece of chocolate covered strawberry as I saw Alpha Liam from the Crimson Fangs Pack come walking towards me with a smile. I s...