pretty boy - taejin

By SEOKDREAM

he has a rather odd craving for blood. taejin- ongoing. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
47.5
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
q&a bitch
56
q&a
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
sum suggestions
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
vote!
summer is out
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
yum
102
103
104

9

9.8K 657 255
By SEOKDREAM

"Seokjin."

Seokjin huffed, signaling that he did not want to speak. His arms were still wound tightly around Namjoon's waist, hugging him closely in fear.

"Seokjin."

Seokjin simply closed his eyes, not opening his mouth. There were two vampires outside; two. They could be devoured any second!

"Hyung!"

Seokjin sat up. "What!"

"How long are you going to stay like this?" Namjoon's voice seemed impatient and hurt as he sat up, too, resting both hands on Seokjin's lap. "They're not dangerous; they're vampires, and they're curious. It's our job to make sure they're safe."

"Safe? Namjoon, they kill people!" Seokjin exclaimed.

"Hyung, you don't know what kind of shit they've been through!" Namjoon sighed. "Please, just give them a chance!"

Seokjin shook his head. "No. Way." Namjoon groaned. "Namjoon, you know my family were all killed by them."

"Yeah, rabid ones. If humans don't tame them, they'll turn wild."

"Tame?"

Namjoon groaned again. "I'm leaving with Jimin to Busan tomorrow. You solve this issue with Taehyung yourself! By the time I come back, I hope you two are both submissive to each other!"

Seokjin sighed as Namjoon hopped off the bed and stomped cutely down the stairs. There was the sound of loud conversation downstairs, and a door slammed shut. Suddenly feeling very afraid and lonely, Seokjin peeked his head out of his room, spotting Taehyung hunched over the sink and gagging into it.

He raised an eyebrow at that. "No, he's tricking me." Seokjin muttered, scowling. He shut his bedroom door, jumped into the safety of his covers and soon quickly fell asleep.

-

As Jimin and Namjoon left, Taehyung sat back, sighing. It'd be a difficult task for both Taehyung and Seokjin to submit to each other, with Seokjin being so afraid and Taehyung being so short-tempered, it would not be easy having the human accept him for his odd tendencies.

As he stood, a sudden wave of nausea overtook his senses and he wobbled on his feet. Gagging, he slapped a hand over his mouth dashed over to the kitchen sink, feeling sick.

Shit. Stupid human must've been sick or something.

Taehyung retched into the sink, tears welling up at the sides of his eyes. His head pounded and he continued to hunch over closer into the sink. It felt as if his inner organs were on fire and twisting around.

As he threw up into the sink, he felt an odd prickle run down his spine and he crumbled to the floor. "Not now." He mumbled, clutching his hair as his vision began to darken.

-

"S-sir? You haven't been to the office in a couple of days. I've been taking care of paperwork but there's a lot of files that need to be looked over and signed. Please come as quickly as you can!"

Seokjin sighed in defeat as he opened the doors to his company, with Taehyung following close behind. Even though he was taller, stronger and more intimidating, Seokjin found it oddly adorable that Taehyung ran in front of Seokjin, staring with an innocent interest around the building.

"You own this?" Taehyung asked, eyes rounding up as he saw a bowl of sweets.

Seokjin hid his blush as Taehyung took a lollipop and unwrapped it. "Yeah." Seokjin mumbled. "Yeah, this is my place."

"Who knew someone as cute and pretty as you would end up being a CEO of some vampire-warding company." Taehyung chuckled. He leaned closer to Seokjin, all traces of his childlike innocence gone. "You've brought one right into the heart of it."

He quickly pulled away, laughing and skipping down the hallway and vanishing into Seokjin's office. How he knew where that was, he didn't know, but as he stepped into his office he was met with Taehyung looming over his assistant.

"Taehyung, what the hell—?"

"Mr. Kim!" His young assistant's eyes widened, flipping over to stare at Seokjin in dismay.

A low growl started up in Taehyung's throat and Seokjin shoved him, although that didn't do much Seokjin leaned down and scooped his assistant's light figure away from Taehyung's grasp.

"Are you okay, Jeon?" Seokjin asked, and his assistant turned away. "Jeon?"

As he didn't reply, Seokjin looked accusingly at Taehyung. "What the hell is that about?"

Taehyung's eyes flared red and Seokjin flinched as he bared his fangs, growling. "He's a third class!"

"A what?"

"God, how many vampires have you brought into this company?" Taehyung snorted, watching as the assistant turned around frightfully with bright red eyes.

Seokjin stumbled back. "Wait—"

"I-I'm sorry, Mr. Kim, I really didn't mean to!" His assistant sniffled, tears welling up in his eyes. "I really need this job!"

"Jesus, Jungkook, I expected some more fire in you when I saw you." Taehyung rolled his eyes, padding over to the frightened boy and slamming a hand on his back. "How's your sister?"

Seokjin buried his face in his hands. I could've fucking died any day with a vampire as my assistant.

"God, you guys really are everywhere." Seokjin mumbled, peeking open one eye when Jungkook started to cry.

"Don't cry, jeez." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "You should be a bit more pride in your class rank."

Seokjin looked up carefully. "Rank?"

Jungkook sniffled, wiping his nose. "P-please don't fire me."

Suddenly, Taehyung grabbed a little pen off of Seokjin's desk. He shoved Jungkook's head back, drawing a little circle on his neck. A small whimper left his lips as Seokjin watched in confusion before it hit him.

"No!" Seokjin pushed Jungkook away. "Not in my office!"

Jungkook burst into tears again and Seokjin wrapped both arms comfortingly around Jungkook's shaking frame. Even though he was a vampire, and it frightened Seokjin to death that he was hugging him so close to his heart, he couldn't help but feel a spark of pity for the young teen.

"Can't you treat me as sweetly as that?" Taehyung asked, throwing his pen to the floor. He rested his gaze on Jungkook. "How'd you resist him?"

Jungkook sniffed and looked away nervously. "I-I have my own submissive."

Taehyung gaped. "What? A pipsqueak like you attracted someone?!"

Jungkook buried his face into Seokjin's clothes and Seokjin sighed.

"You vampires are a serious handful."

-

At lunch that afternoon, it consisted of interested stares from his co-workers as Seokjin spoon-fed Jungkook some warm soup. The poor boy was still shaken up from Taehyung's intimidating entrance, and Seokjin had learned that Taehyung was a triple S class, one of the most dangerous classes.

That could only frighten Seokjin more.

Jungkook swallowed the last spoonful of soup, face puffy from crying so hard. Whispers ran around the cafeteria, staring curiously at their powerful CEO feed his assistant.

"I heard they were dating."

"Heard he got fired. Poor guy, Mr. Kim's making it up to him."

"That new guy, next to Kim? Overheard he's the new assistant, or his boyfriend!"

"The group of cuties~!"

"Stop, you can't crush on the CEO!"

Seokjin sighed. "You're making rumors spread around about me."

Jungkook sniffed, patting his cheeks in hopes to reduce the swelling.

Taehyung shrugged, chewing on the end of a carrot stick distastefully, staring down at Jungkook as he sniffled and scraped the bottom of his porcelain bowl, licking his lips and staring up at Seokjin. "T-thank you for not firing me."

Seokjin simply shrugged, unable to answer. He got up and swept his suit back, leaving the two vampires alone as he made his way up to his office.

Taehyung stared intensely at Jungkook, who refused to meet his gaze.

"Liar. You're not an S class."

Jungkook flinched, clenching his jaw. "How'd you manage to wolf that down? You know triple S classes can't digest human food." Taehyung sighed, tossing his carrot onto his plate.

Jungkook shrugged. "I-I don't know. One day my body just started accepting human food: I've been able to blend in better since."

"Bullshit; that stuff tastes like actual pig ass." Taehyung scrunched up his nose as Jungkook poked at the uneaten sandwich on his plate.

"It's not so bad once you realize it." Jungkook wiped his face again. "I'm not like you, Taehyung. I can't just take people's lives so easily."

Taehyung snorted. "You're soft."

"And you're cruel." The brunette sighed. "I don't know. You're just heartless and frightening: it's no wonder you haven't gotten a human to submit to you yet."

He froze up and Jungkook left him, scurrying away to quickly meet Seokjin in his office.

Is that why? Is that why he's so lonely all the time?

-

lmao i feel like i'm writing some bts tokyo ghoul au but i promise it's not, some stuff is just rlly similar

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 460 32
A sad story of Taejin
38.5K 1.1K 6
bts's v doesn't admit it, but he's sort of attracted to blackpink's jisoo.
128 5 4
Okay, so maybe Jimin thinks his neighbor is hot. A little. Okay, maybe a lot.
lust By amber

Fanfiction

260K 15.7K 58
"maybe it wasn't love he's looking for, maybe it's lust." vmin © yoongisparks