Reincarnation: I am the Villa...

By Jae-Joon

Reborn into the magical world of Gaea, our main character suddenly remembers her past life. ---------- As... More

Chapter 1: One More Time
Chapter 2: Azure
Chapter 3: Silent Skies
Chapter 4: Wildcard
Chapter 5: Now You Know
Chapter 6: Hold Onto Me
Chapter 7: Where We Begin
Chapter 8: Through the Motions
Chapter 9: Shimmer
Chapter 10: Butterfly Waltz
Chapter 11: Feeling
Chapter 12: Flutter
Chapter 13: Fond
Chapter 14: Tempestas
Chapter 15: Vibrant
Chapter 16: Siren's Call
Chapter 17: Breathe
Chapter 18: Painting the Future
Chapter 19: Different Angle
Chapter 20: Play It Cool
Chapter 21: One Small Step
Chapter 22: Mindreader
Character Page: The (Rest of the) Otome Game Characters

Character Page: Imitheos Family

3.5K 144 34
By Jae-Joon

A/N: Ok, so I managed to get some pics that fit my idea of how Velloa, Vain and Virgil look at their current ages (7 & 12 respectively)

I've decided to make these character pages whenever there are a sufficient amount of characters introduced.

Ahkua Imitheos: Our MC's mother. Title of Beorn after achieving great success as a Royal Researcher. Currently 37 years old.   

Hakoda Imitheos: Our MC's father. Title of Grande, has the role of Ogygia Kingdom's Spymaster. Currently 36 years old.   

Mako: Hakoda's second body.   

Ana: Our MC's maid. Currently 35 years old.   

Virgil Imitheos: One of "Hera: Captured Hearts" game's love targets and our MC's older brother. Currently 12 years old.   

Velloa Imitheos: Our MC. Currently 7 years old.   

Vain (Imitheos): Our MC's twin brother and second body.   

Vain (older)   

Cain Alvar: Our MC's and Virgil's magic teacher. Currently 18 years old and training under Hakoda.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94K 5.8K 19
Before dying an embarrassing death, I read a cringey and super clichΓ© manhwa titled: "Elizabeth's Harem." Aside from it being cringe and clichΓ©, the...
7.5K 157 164
Description I was reincarnated as the supporting character of a novel. As a wingwoman in a depressing romance novel titled at that. Romance is out of...
66.1K 2.4K 67
"I'M STRAIGHT! WHAT THE FU-" I yelled out at the flying women in the white clothes that was reading a manga. She scoffed me and look at me with her g...
104K 1.4K 7
Awakening to find myself in a world teeming with magic, dragons, and fantastical wonders was like stepping into the pages of a novel - quite literall...