David and Liza ❤️

By Newgirl25_

It's been a couple of years and everything got more serious with David and Liza . They have already got marri... More

What all you need to know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Talks
Talks
Chapter 3
Chapter4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Talks
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Talks
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Talks
Talks
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Talks
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Talks
Chapter 46
Talks
Talks !
Talks
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Talks
Talks !
Talk!!!
Talks
Last talk for today

Chapter 9

834 13 1
By Newgirl25_

Liza's POV;

( 5 weeks later )

Today marked the day I would be turning 10 weeks pregnant . I say lying in bed on my phone checking social media . It was about 11 in the morning and David had already went to Jason's to hang out with the guys . Which I didn't mind he does not have to always stay home with me . I even though about doing something with the girls but I remember their plans . Zane is going with Gabbie to get her hair colored and crazy color again . She's going to come by later and surprise me with it for her vlog . Erin and Carly are with Paige and Victoria to see how life is with a baby for a day . And Corinna decided to take Bella to Santa Monica Pier today because Bella had wanted to go . I got out of bed and walked into the bath and looked into the mirror . I looked at my self then lifted up my shirt where you can see just my belly . I was starting to grow a baby bump . I turned sideways and then smiled . The I decided to just get ready for the day even though I had no plans . I had jumped in the shower and bathed . When I got out I put a towel over my body and went to the closet . I grabbed and light pink shirt the said " Houston Bound " On it and I grabbed some blue jean shorts and put them on . I had done my hair and my basic make and by the time it was 12 pm. I hear my phone go off it was a text from Kristen I opened and answered .

(The chat )

Kristen ; Did David leave you for the boys too ?
Liza ; lol yea
Kristen ; lol umm so do you want to go shopping today .
Liza ; yes please I just wanna get out of this house
Kristen ; okay I'll be their in 5

————————————
I had went back to the closet and slit on some black sandals and I had grabbed my bag and phone and walked into the kitchen . I'd opened the fridge to see a bottle of water with a piece of paper attached to it . I grabbed the water out of the fridge then I close the fridge and took off the paper. I sat the water down and opened the paper . It was from David and it had read

Liza,
I know some time after you wake up you would come in her and grabbed some water so I left this here . I really don't know why but I love you and our baby .

From the best husband ever , David

It was so sweat he left a note for me. I folded it back up and put it in my bag . I heard a honk outside so I grabbed my water and headed out the front door to see Kristen's car . I jumped in and we left .

David's POV;

I was at Dom and Corinna's place with all the guys . We were talking about random stuff . Dom decided to walk on Hollywood blvd just wearing a shirt and no pants but the shirt was long enough to cover up most of his ass and penis . So me and the guys definitely brought our cameras and followed Dom . As we were walking some fans came up to us so we stopped for a picture and we continued . When we got back to Dom and Corinna's for Josh vlog him and the other guys started to ask me and Scott question about us and our pregnant wives . " David and Scott what do you want and what do you think the talks baby's ended will be ?"
Josh asked . " I think it's a girl but I want a boy " I said being honest " I think it's a boy but I kinda want a girl " Scotty said . Then I decided to make a joke " yea now Scott can't kill himself because he has a baby on the way " everyone started to laugh and everything .

Liza's POV ;

Me and Kristen went to target just for our Vlogs . As we walked down the isle I saw the baby section . We both looked at each other then entered the baby area . It was filled with all baby stuff . Cribs , diapers , clothes , food , sleeping beds , car seats , and all we looked a little and then left . I decided to by a couple things for the house . A couple of candles , some groceries and Allen. Then we left . As we were in the car my phone started to buzz it was David calling me so I answered .

( the call)

David ; Hey babe
Liza ; hey what's up ?
David ; nothin with the guys and all what's that noise where are you ?
Liza ; I'm in the car with Kristen we had went to target
David ; ohh , I'm about to be on my way home so I will see you when you get her
Liza ; okay love you
David ; love you too

Kristen had then dropped me off at my house and I walked in . David came to greet me with a kiss and then looked down and noticed how I had bags in my hands ." Here let me help you with that " he said while taking the bags out of my hands and into the kitchen. I followed behind him and said thank you and he followed it with a " your welcome "  once we were in the kitchen and he started to put the stuff up and I went to help . He let me and once we were done I pulled him towards me to kiss him . When he pulled away after the kiss he picked me up and carried me to the couch . We started to make out on the sofa for about 30 seconds . Then he pulled away ." You have your 10 weeks appointment tomorrow " he said I sat up " yeah thank your for reminding me " he nodded and we sat in the couch watching tv .

David's POV;

It was about 9:30 pm by now . We had watched a couple of movies and shows . When I looked at likes I realized she was asleep . So I turned the tv off then picked her up then she wrapped herself around me. I carried her to our bed room and laid her on the bed . Where she then got comfy and continued her sleep . I decided to take a shower so that tomorrow we would not be rushing  tomorrow morning . After the shower it was about 10 I checked social media and I turned my phone off and laid beside Liza and before I New it she was wrapped around me like how a panda is on a tree . Then I fell asleep .

//// today's chapter wasn't really that exciting I know but hopefully the next will if you have any requests please email me at girlnew2525@gmail.com ////

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 5.5K 39
No one ever really thought about David moving on after his break-up with Liza, not even the girl herself.
83.4K 1.2K 54
So i don't no why you would read this but you are so please enjoy. Or don't I'm not telling you what to do. #2 liza 🙌😱❤️
4.9K 49 9
Kind of smut David is a student who meets a called Liza in his class. He likes her she likes him but what will go down.
334K 5.3K 50
Charlotte Hart and David Dobrik seemed to never get it right, all through their childhood and teenage years. Now David has a second chance when Charl...