Chlonath OneShots

By Co-X-ist123

Nathaniel x Chloe one shots. Each chapter can get up to 5-6k length, and can get random at times....have fun... More

Chloe's Bracelet
Chloe's Bracelet Pt 2
Your Room
The Birds and the Bees
The Birds and the Bees Pt.2
*not a chapter, but a strong thoery*
Complementary Pt 2
Groundhog Day
Black eyed Susan
Blondes, Bangs and Marigolds
To Care
To Care pt. 2
Guilty Pleasure
Guilty Pleasure Pt.2
Guilty Pleasure Pt.3
Guilty Pleasure Pt.4
Antibug/Evillustrator
Antibug/Evillustrator pt 2
Antibug/Evillustrator pt 3
Tomato soup and honey-lemon tea
Meaning behind the Name
Ocean City Pt.1
Ocean City Pt.2
Ocean City Pt.3
Caught in your web
Purple Skinned
Primary Colors
You Compare Us To What?
Rediculous
Rediculous Pt 2
Just A HotDog
Pins and Cushions
Birthday date
Bunny Bee
Midnight rain
High on Heels
Delayed train
Betrayel
Betrayel Part 2
Betrayel Part 3
Lighter
Lighter Pt 2
Lighter Pt 3
Lighter Pt 4
Into the Woodlands
Into the Woodlands Pt 2
Into the Woodlands Pt 3
Into the Woodlands Pt 4
Into the Woodlands Pt 5
πŸ”žCocktailsπŸ”ž
Cocktails pt 2
Inspiration
Strawberry Blondes
"Friends Forever"
"Friends Forever" Pt. 2

Complementary

1.2K 36 17
By Co-X-ist123

*When Miss Chloe Bourgeois was caught in a sleeping trance from an akuma attack, she wakes up in a completely backwards reality.... {picture made by me}*
—————————-

"I can't believe this...I can't damn well believe this. This must be dream. Where...I...I look like one of the poor poeple out there on the streets!" Of course she was getting dramatic. When does she not get stingy and overdramatic?

She's Chloe Bourgeois!

Of course she gets this dramatic when something goes wrong with her life! When something gets in the way between her and her plans of whatever.
She has every right to be dramatic! Every. In this situation to the next even if this was useless and totally uncalled for.

Even if her newly found wardrobe had changed into something else, or she was sleeping in a strangers room that clearly and completely wasn't hers, or she looks herself in the mirror and sees that her face is makeup free and these were not her everyday clothes.....she has every damn right to scream out in agony and frustration.

So what she did was scream. Screaming so loudly that it ringed throughout the house and shook the neighbors a bit from their nights rest.
Ah yes. Was it still okay to scream bloody murder in the middle of the night? Well she certainly thinks so. Chloe Bourgeois certainly wants to make it so.
Lights were turned on from the houses next to her and from her own flat. Complaint after complaint of waking up and someone screaming, keep it downs with the little WTFs. She had stopped screaming and fell to the carpet of the strangers room with no stranger.

Staring with blood shot eyes at her mirror reflection. She was still Chloe Bourgeois, or course she was...but...it wasn't exactly Chloe Bourgeois. And this isn't exactly her bedroom, or her luxurious hotel room.
And her hair wasn't exactly this long and curly when kept down.
The traumatized blonde placed her hands around her head and touching her dirty blonde light curled locks.
She was too busy wondering where she was and why this is happening to realize her name being called from behind her (?) bedroom door.

"Chloe?! What in blazing Satan is going on?!"
Said stunned girl turned her attention upwards of the wall mirror to see...her father with his hand on the door knob and a worried yet irritated look in his eyes. He was in pajamas that she never really seen before. "D-daddy?"

André huffed and looked around the small bedroom, scanning his surroundings and took a look at the questioned girl. "Are you Alright? Did something happen?"  Chloe shifted her body that was still on the carpet and stared at her lovely father, who had raised an eyebrow in concern.

He didn't look professional or rich, but at least he was there with her. Chloe then stood up and ran to his aid, hugging him out of nowhere. Her face was buried in her chest.
"Honestly sweetie..." She heard her father mumble as he patted her back. "What's wrong?"

What's wrong? Everything! That's what. Everything is wrong.

"My....hair is curlier than usual..." blue eyes looked up to confused gray ones.
"Chloe....you always had your hair like this" she heard him sigh heavily. "Is that really worth screaming in the middle of the night? Your hair?"

"No no! Not the hair. It...it...this has to be a trick...a dream! It has to be a dream! Daddy! Why am I not at the hotel? I'm in some strangers room and there are comics everywhere! Where is Mr.Cuddles? Where is my giant wardrobe? Did—did the akuma do something to me?! Oh if it did I'm sure Ladybug is going to fix this"

André watched her daughter in utter confusion and had lost her as she rambled about someone named Jean. He shook his head and patted her on the head.
"You must be in one of your fantasies again...you have such a wide mind for a creative girl"
"What? But I'm telling you the truth! Daddy I'm—"
André then released her from her embrace and smile wearily from lack of sleep. "Just going to bed. We'll talk about it in the morning dear. Good night" she saw her father close the door on her and she was alone in some strangers room.

Chloe gritted her teeth and stomped her foot. She was not getting out of this one. Hah! Fantasies?! He thinks she's having hallucinations?! Oh when she's Queen Bee she'll—

Wait....

Quickly, Chloe searched around the room for her wonderful comb and kwami. Her purse....was nowhere to be seen. She had checked the bed twice. Under the desk table full of books and drawings. In shelves of said table. In her closet that looked a little too small for her cases. Even on each corner of the room. She hasn't even heard one buzz yet this week, and no smell of chocolate anywhere in this room, just comics and more sketchbooks.

Why oh why is this room full of sketchbooks and comics?! Where is her teddy bear?! Where is her damn hairband?! Her hair was getting in the way of her face and tickling her skin, it was frustrating.

Everything was frustration. It had to be that damned Akuma. It had to.
Chloe faced the wall mirror and her reflection of a pretty makeup free girl, and after a little while of looking at herself in the mirror, she was well aware that she was getting hella tired.

So, as she hopes this strange trap was going to end and she was back in her hotel room, she slept in the pretty useless bed.

———————————

The Sun had risen some hours ago, and Chloe Bourgeois was still staring at her reflection in the mirror. She wanted to pinch herself. Hard. So hard that her skin bleeds. She had indeed slept for the night and hoped for something to happen: like see Ladybug and Chat Noir's faces. Or her pink hotel room. Or the annoying little bee hovering over her and making a buzz, even though Kwami's technically don't do that, she had hoped she heard something when she woke up.
And that something was her potential alarm clock that rung next to her ears when she slept. It was currently 8:36 in the morning and there was a calendar over the work desk with reminders and notes.

"Okay Chloe...this is just another dream...in a dream. You're going to wake up from this horrible nightmare and everything be back to normal...." she placed her hands over the sides of her head. She wasn't acting crazy was she? It was just last night that that Akuma had a power over dreams. Of course it did and she was part of its trap to catch her.

So this was all magic. All magic. Just a dream.

"Chloe! Breakfast!"

She heard her father yell from downstairs. Why would her father yell at her about breakfast? It was always Jean's job to give her breakfast in her room. But this is just a dream. Just play along Chloe. Just play along.

The girl sighed "Alright I'm coming down!" And went to her wardrobe...well closet...and checked to find her signature outfit.

André was already downstairs in the kitchen area eating a piece of toast as he read the newspaper on the dining table. It was odd that her daughter would yell back at him. It was even more odd that she was screaming about some...akuma. Whatever that is. It must've been a nightmare. So he shrugged that off as he noticed Chloe walk dow the stairs.

She didn't look quiet happy, not ecstatic at the least. All she was giving off was grinding her teeth and her arms glued to her sides. A strain in her eyes as her eyebrows furrowed. Andre watched her walk down the white colored stairs and over to the potential dining table. She sat across from him in a growl.

André looked up from his newspapers to her in question. "Why are you so grumpy? Had a nightmare again?"

"Yes. Yes I am grumpy thanks for asking" he saw her pick up a fork and took a bite out of her flipped eggs. Even though she didn't really like eating these peasant foods. Maybe she could just act like she loved it. Just for a while before all of this is cured.
"What made you so grumpy?"
André never really heard of her daughter being so negative before. Though she was always so quiet about it, he never heard her complaints before, and maybe he could hear her woes.

Chloe took another bite of flipped eggs. "Well. First of all. I woke up to the sound of an alarm. Which is annoying. Then I get dressed and my fashionista clothes are all gone. Which is ludicrous. So I had to hunt for some decency and now I'm wearing this. Then I go to the bathroom and its like any old bathroom  to look for my makeup. Apparently there wasn't any so now I look naked. I try to find a hairband and there wasn't any either. Just some hair clips. Now I can't find my purse and so I'm penniless"

Chloe ate more and more out of pity and sorrow for herself. Strangely. For a dream. It felt real when she ate these disgusting flipped eggs.
"Mm-hmm"
André could only nod at the girls chatter. She had always worn that outfit everyday. The white cream long jacket with the yellow honey pants and brown stripped t shirt had always suited her best.
She also never really wore makeup in her life. But if she is willing to change, then he'd be happy to help her.
"Also...where are my sunglasses? I specifically placed them in my drawer and they weren't there. And whose room was I in? Daddy we don't live here!"

Andre finished eating his toast and read a news headline. "Did you hit your head last night? Maybe that was why you screamed...so you need help on your project—"

He lifted his head to talk to his daughter, but apparently she was already gone. He let the girl go and wondered what was happening to the girl's mind.

—————————

"Seriously? He thinks that I'm hallucinating? I told him everything! I swear I did! This stupid dream. This stupid akuma. Oh when I get my hands on hawkmoth he is so gonna—"

Chloe sped walked out of the house as her long hair flew slightly in the wind, griping on a strap of a shoulder bag as she gritted her teeth in annoyance.
As she walked closer to the school, which was a surprise as she never walks and takes her limo—By the way where is her limo?!—she spotted a sign of hope. Two teens were walking towards the school and up the stairs.

She knew who they were and walked faster to catch up. But since walking was a grace of elegance, this matter was most important, so she ran to the school doors.
"Adrien...oh my god Adrien. I can. I can talk to him and he would know what the living bull is going on"

Yet as Chloe Bourgeois, the tough and snappy, dramatic girl that she ever was, had suddenly—and she meant suddenly—stopped in her tracks. Seeing the blonde boy laughing feet away with his friend inside of the school building...gave her a heart attack. A crushing, anxious, insecure, and almost shy obsession as she stared at the boy in front of her in the school yard.

She was already up the steps when she had felt this....halting experience in her body that she most definitely never felt before in her entire life.
But this halting won't stop her from her quest for answers. So she continued...a little shaky....a little faster towards the model. She felt like crossing her arms against her chest. Like she needed to hold a book firmly against her to relax. To take the stress away.

Away from something.

She wanted to firmly and aggressively shake the boy, ask him if he was here with her. In this dream of hers. This dream that was trapped. But yet again, she felt like she was nervous. About to explode with anger and confusion, she tapped the boy's shoulder as she got close enough.

"Hey!"

Adrien then turned around to see the blonde blue eyed girl looking so angry, furious, and blushing like mad while eyeing him.

Yet with her expressions, he smiled kindly to her anyway. "Oh Hey Chloe. What's up?"

But regardless, the aggressive and take charge girl was back to being a nervous wreck. Her finger that she pointed him with was fiddling with her other finger in shyness.

"Uh—Uh, do you...I—I need to talk..." Chloe wanted to fully smack herself in the head. Mentally and physically. What was she doing?! Stuttering?? She never stutters in front of Adrien! Ever!What the hell?!
She shook her head and, spooking both boys, smacked herself in the face.

"Adrien!" Her determination resurfaced. She firmly placed her hands  on his black jacket.

"Uhm, y-yes?" He looked to the side.

"Talk to me! I need yo— I mean I need to see you—! A-after class! Y-yes?" She was blushing full red at this point that Adrien felt...worried for her.

Adrien glanced at Nino, who was holding his phone in his hands before looking at the blonde and nudged him. "O-of course Chloe...we can talk after class"

The bell suddenly rang for first class, and Adrien took her hands off of him and left with Nino, who was talking about a weblog.
Chloe then felt like she was going to faint—which she never does by the way!— as she held her bag tightly and walked to first class.

—————————

When Chloe reached the classroom, she had noticed something...a bit different...as she opened the door.
First of all, the front seat near the window was empty, so that was good at least, but the seats near the door weren't. The ones who were sitting near the door were Marinette and Alya...and they looked....different. Well they dressed differently too.

Not to mention, when she had walked further into the room, everyone was dressed differently and had changed seats. Though the weird part was that she hadn't seen Sabrina in a while, and yet there she was. Sitting near the window with Alix....wait why was she sitting next to Alix instead of her?!

Oh when she gets her hands on that ginger she's gonna regret it. Sabrina is her friend, she can't just betray her like that! She should be sitting in the front row not the third!
Chloe huffed and shook her head, walking past the two girls she despises and sitting in her usual seat.

She placed the shoulder bag on the floor as she placed her elbow on the desk and resting her chin on her palm. Bored and tired...she suddenly wanted to sleep as she had walked into the classroom. "Why are sitting over there? Shouldn't you be in the back?" Chloe rolled her eyes and wanted to ignore Maritrash for the rest of this suppose dreamworld. She didn't need any interruptions while wondering about her condition.

"Well everyone else switched seats, so why don't I do that too?" She moved her head to face the pigtailed blueberry and expecting her to be annoyed, but apparently Marinette looked a little questioned and concerned. Maybe even worried? Wait. Was she worried? About her? For what exactly?

"Well...you always like sitting in the back, though that's what I heard...since I came here last month I guess" she placed her index finger over her mouth looking oh so innocent and cute.
She's gonna throw up.

Before Chloe was going to make a puke face, she heard her last words. Wait. Last month? But she's been in her class for four years!
"Wait...wa-wa-wa-Wait a minute... you've been stuck with me for four years Dupain-Cheng. Not just one month. Trust me. I know this"

Marinette only looked at her confused and questioned, added with the innocence made things worse.
"I...don't get it"
The blonde sighed and rolled her eyes exasperatedly. "Of course you don't. Just sit back down and let me get out of this mess on my own"
Marinette saw the blonde take out a sketchbook from her backpack and looked out at the board.
The blueberry shrugged and sat back down in her seat before the teacher came in and closed the door.

At least class was also that...class. Boring old English as always. Yawn. And why was Sabrina not sitting with her?!

"I'm doing roll call, so everyone pay attention!" Ms.Mendeleev—Wait Ms. Mendeleev??—states at she took her piece of paper and a pencil. Jotting down a check as she called names.

"Alya Cesiare" Check
"Adrien Agreste" Check
"Mylène Haprele" Check
"Ivan Bruel" Check
"Nino Lahiffe" Check
"Marinette Dupain-Cheng" Check
"Alix Kubdel" Check
"Chloe Bourgeois" ..... "Chloe...?"

Chloe had ignored roll call as she had been enhanced by the sketchbook in front of her containing loads and loads of pretty sketches and perfect little flower details. How in the hell-? Who in the hell draws this good? 

"Chloe!" A slam on the desk caused the girl to jump and look up to see Ms. Mendeleev's focused look on the girl then glanced down towards the sketches.

"Uh What?"

"You're drawing in class again..." her strict expression turned one of softness, which was really creepy for the girl to notice, as she sighed lightly.
"W-what? No I wasn't!"
"Then at least pay attention" oddly enough, Ms. Mendeleev wasn't so strict as she  just let her go and continued roll call.
Chloe looked back down to the black sketchbook pages of drawings and doodles of heroes. She really wanted to know who drew these...and ask for some kind of portrait of herself or anything that involves around dreams.

She hadn't really payed that much attention in class as she would normally do, like her attention went to her phone or just scribbling nonsense on tests and not really reading at all. Though now her focus for the matter was the sketchbook's little doodles...and the strange page of symbols with animals and butterflies on them....

——————————

Class had ended and Chloe had strangely grown more attached to the sketchbook then ever. Like she would literally hold it against her chest as she walked around. She would just place the sketchbook in her bag but her hands were still itching...itching for something strange....

As she walked down the stairs and into the yard, her focus was on how to explain this weird ass trap to her best friend. She herself wonders if he ever even knows about what's going on. But she needs to look more assertive. More uptight, more aggressive, more—

"Hey Chloe"

The girl freezes in place at the sound of Adrien. He was behind her. Of course he was. And she was being a floozy, a wimp, a sensitive nervous wreck around her childhood friend. Why oh why would she be this flustered?! Her crush on him ended months ago! Why did it suddenly come back up?!

Chloe turned around, managing to keep herself calm and faced the black jacket wearing blonde.
"Oh...h-hi *clears throat* Hey Adrien"
"So what do you want to talk about?"

What did she want to talk about? Her thoughts were suddenly scrambled as she met his green eyes and warming smile...nice banana hair and cute lips— Oh god Chloe get yourself together girl

Suddenly, maybe a second time around, Adrien was spooked by how Chloe managed to smack herself in the face. Marking a red spot, confusing itself with a potential blush.

"Adrien!" A second time, she gripped his shoulders. A second time, he glanced away. "Yes?"
"Do you know who I am?"
The boy glanced back at her looking confused. "Uh..Yes. You're Chloe Bourgeois"
Chloe nodded eagerly, but notice the lack of knowledge of where she was coming from. "Okay. Do you know actually know me?"
"Um....no not really....I mean. You're shy...quiet...sweet. I'm guessing you like...to draw a lot?" Adrien shrugged the last words as Chloe huffed and released her grip.

"Alright...maybe this rings a bell, you are a fashion model, son of rich multimillionaire Gabriel Agreste, only child, my childhood best friend and...you're not getting me are you?"
Chloe's expression deadpanned as Adrien shook his head with a sympathetic smile.

"I...I'm sorry, I don't what you mean...I mean. Me? The son of a famous fashion designer? That'll be such a cool life to have. But I...well I'm happy as I am....only child yeah but, I'm pretty sure we weren't....we weren't...." Adrien was struggling as he saw Chloe's expression of one with hopelessness and a saddened soul in her eyes...

Chloe looked down, holding her arm as she turned away from him. "Yeah....yeah I get it. We weren't friends. Hah...this is a dream anyway so it really doesn't matter if I get emotional over something that isn't real. I mean I don't know who I am, everything is...backwards" she turned back to smile up to him with that kind smile only Adrien would know.

"Sorry I took your time..." Chloe bowed lightly to him, which was definitely a shocker to both of them as she placed her notebook over her chest. "No no it's fine....hey, listen...you ever wanna talk...I'm here for you Chloe" Adrien patted the girl's head as she bowed to him.

Why was she so...so close....to crying? Like she lost a close friend but not really....right?

"Well I better go...class and all of that" Chloe stood up straight and saw Adrien walk away to his next class as he caught up with Nino.
As she watched him go up to his class, she really didn't feel like following him or even going back.
If Adrien didn't know what was going on, then maybe no one else. And everyone she encounters is completely the opposite of who she knows.

Like how Adrien isn't a fashion model. Or how Marinette looked more oblivious than ever and moved here last month.
Or how her father isn't the mayor. And how Sabrina wasn't sitting next to her....

Sabrina! She has to talk to her. She needs to know what's happening.

Chloe walked down the steps of the school, decided to skip it as it really wasn't important enough for her, and search for the orange haired girl.

Yet as she had walked down the steps to maybe probably go back to the hotel—or in this case her house— she heard footsteps coming from some feet away.

"What?! What do you mean she isn't coming?!" "Well she sent you a text this morning" Chloe had turned her head just in time to see...to see...

Oh hell no....

Ooh Hell no...

Oh hell to the no...

Nathaniel?!

And Max?! 

What in Blazing Satan is. he. wearing?! And what the fuck is his hair?!

Chloe stared. And stared. And stared. If she keeps going on like this, she's going to look like a freaking idiot.

Nathaniel was walking along the sidewalk next to the school stairs, he wasn't walking up, he was just casually strolling by. Sporting a purple buttoned up suit jacket with gray pants, a gold buckle belt with blue sapphire studs, a red t shirt with sunglasses clipped onto the collar, gray and purple shoes, a gold bracelet around his left wrist. Carrying a black shopping bag over his shoulder and his red emo hair had been neatly swept to the side instead of covering half of his face.

He looked so...so ridiculously stupid and rich it was insane. Now he was picking up his phone and answering someone named 'Mother' as they walked straight to her. As he was doing that, Max was next to him, carrying a blue folder as his clothes were diamond greens and wearing a Cyan colored belt. Basically his clothes were a mix of his own with....Sabrina's.

After thinking it through in seconds, she clenched her stomach and literally felt like throwing up, but she's clearly not going to since she now realized that everything is backwards and.... in her own conclusion...

Chloe Bourgeois....is basically.... Nathaniel Kurtzberg....

What in the ever living MotherFucker of Satanic Rituals is going on????

Chloe felt the need to puke...maybe not once, maybe not twice...but apparently she did. And where did she throw up exactly?

"Oh no not the shoes! They cost a fortune!"

——————————

Everything's fuzzy....so fuzzy....ugh that egg must've been bad, daddy should never cook for me again.

"Chloe?" Wait. That sounds like...Chat Noir?
"Are you still with with us?" Ladybug? Wait. Wait I'm still here....Ladybug! Chat! I can still see you...you're all so fuzzy looking....ugh...and glossy.

"What if she doesn't wake up?" Chat's fuzzy green self looked towards Ladybug, who was looking down at the girl.
Wake up? Wake up?? So this is the Akuma's doing! Ladybug! Did you cure the Akuma? What's going on? Answer me damn it!

"I'm sure she will...we just have to wait...." Ladybug answered as a blurry image.
Wait? Wait?? What do you both have to wait for?! I'm right here! Guys?!

Suddenly, the images of Chat Noir and Ladybug are getting dimmer, more fuzzy and more dark. Chloe was beyond scared. What the hell was going on??

Then, the dark blurry vision came into focus. Chloe opened her eyes as of what replaced the green and red figures of her heroes were replaced by Max and Nathaniel respectively hovering over her.

"Oh look...she's awake" Max stated as they sat in the nurses patient room, seeing the blonde laying on one of the beds with a blanket over her body and a ice pack over her head. The room was pretty dim but that's what the nurse would do anyway with patients.

"Oh good....then I can ruin her life by buying me a new pair of sneakers for the ones she vomited on" Nathaniel grumbled in frustration as he cracked his knuckles.

"Really? You're going to do that?" Max gave him a poker face across the bed. "Well of course I am! She's the one suddenly vomiting all over my shoes, so she'll get me a new one to repay it!"

"Okay okay, fair gain...just...DBAD" Max places his hands up in defense until Chloe suddenly coughed, giving both of them a startle and looking at her.

"U-um...what happened?"

Both Max and Nathaniel looked at each other, Nathaniel getting pissed and Max taking the lead.
"Well um, you see....you were staring at Nathaniel for a while and when he got close to you....you threw up on his newly bought shoes and then you fell down and banged your head pretty hard on the steps, and then hit it again on the concrete. After realizing what happened....your head was bleeding and we brought you into the infirmary"

Chloe glanced from Max to Nathaniel, who had crossed his arms and looked away from the blonde. "Well of course I  called the infirmary. I made everyone else do the rest, so I had to relax and throw my shoes into the dumpster...because someone had to go and throw up all over them" he rolled his eyes to the blonde who had looked at him for awhile.

Yeah she was still not getting the whole Nathaniel is me thing in another reality.

"Um....I really want some water..." Chloe said softly towards the two boys. "Sure thing I'll be glad to leave—" Nathaniel closed his eyes and stood up, but was quickly being pushed back down by no other than Max. "I'll go get the water for you Chloe, you and Nathaniel can chat for a bit" and with that, Max had patted the red head's shoulder firmly before walking out of the room to get a cup of water.

Chloe stayed silent as she begun to sit up since she was fine, she knew she was  and placed her hands over her head in frustration.
She really wanted to scream out so badly. She really wanted to know what do they mean by wake up, just wait for her. What does that mean? Is she asleep? Really and deeply in a damn trance that she would never get out until....something happens? Was it Pollen's fault? Maybe she could see if Miraculous still exist in this reality and find Master Fu before—

"Hey. You still alive?" Chloe blinked from her trance as she had zoned out and was staring at the ice bag for a while. She noticed that Nathaniel was sitting on the bed and not on the chair like they were before. He didn't look too concerned for her, because really, why wouldn't he? She's known for being the public bully....and maybe he would be one, either better or worse.

"Yeah...still got my brain intact. Bloods all gone. Don't know if I'm living in an illusion or just a magical messed up reality....sooner or later I'll break free and fly away..." she didn't look up and kept her focus on the ice bag in her hands.

Nathaniel didn't seem to be convinced "oh you really hit that concrete hard didn't you"
Seriously?! Why wouldn't they—ugh!
"Why can't you guys just....just! I'm not going crazy! Okay? I don't know what's going on! I was fighting an akuma with Ladybug and Cat Noir one night and then boom I was in another room and looking at a mirror screaming of what the hell just happened to me...."

"Wow...you're really crazy Bourgeois" "I am not crazy! Look. Before, you were just a shy art kid in the back of the class who had a crush on Marinette—"

"Marikins?"

"—who also had a crush on Adrien—"

"Pussy cat?! Why would my lovely sweet Marikins be in love with that...poor...trash cat?! That sounds ridiculous!"

She sighed ".....oh boy....okay....you really are me....this is not happening. I need to lie down" Chloe held her forehead and placed the back of her head on the pillow.

Nathaniel looked away as he calmed himself down. Then he sat in a thinking pose as he reclaimed her words. "So.....I was a shy art kid in the back of the classroom just to get away with drawing. Who had a crush on Marikins....my best friend....and...I'm guessing, like you, draws comics of superheroes since you're so into that"

"*sigh* Yes, like me, I suppose, you draw superhero comics"

"So What's the deal with Marinette liking Pussy Cat? Was it his charm or something? I don't think he has any type of charm...he's just soo...ugh"

"Please don't call Adrien that...it's really stupid more ways than one"

"Well not as embarrassing as mine"

"He gave you a name? Adrien?"

"Yeah. Pretty boy isn't so pretty when he's riled up...."

"Hmm....so what's embarrassing about it?"

Nathaniel finally turned his head to see her looking interested, but exhausted.
He sighed drastically.

"Cocksberg"

Though when Nathaniel suspected her to laugh or something, Chloe thought about it and shrugged. "I mean...before, people called be Bitchgoeis....so, we're kinda even at this point"

"At least you didn't laugh, or get pointlessly offended from me...like some people" Nathaniel grumbled as he looked away.

There was a moment of silence before Nathaniel started to speak "Max is taking a long time... geez it's not that far from the water fountain to here....what's taking him so long?!"

"Maybe he's just taking his time....or something came up"
"If it was then he had better texted me before hand. God he's useless...."

"Max isn't....he's not useless" "oh really? And what makes you say that? Ms. I-came-from-another-reality?"

"Fine. Sure. I'll tell you that Max is pretty smart. He builds robots and wins at hard, maybe extreme levels at video games, though I highly doubt it. He gets good grades and is like a personal calculator...he's...well he's the greatest"
Nathaniel could see that the artist girl was giving off a warm smile that...made him feel different... though he quickly realized he had been smiling too and started to stand up and walk out.

"This is too boring of a topic, I'm going back to the hotel, you're paying me some sneakers"

Chloe watched the red head walk over to the door, but had stopped him by taking hold of his arm. Nathaniel glanced around to see what she was doing. "What are you—?"

"Take me with you!"

"W-what?"

"Back to the hotel duh! You're my only way out of this damn akuma trap" he saw the girl suddenly stand up, fine and perfect, and holding a grip on his arm.
"Noo way. I am not letting a girl like you into my limo, or my hotel. You're nothing but a nuisance, a piece of trash like you doesn't deserve to walk with me"

Nathaniel raised his chin up, looking down at the blonde in a high manner. Chloe held her grip on him and rolled her eyes. "Look, you may be the mayors son or whatever now, but you're not a gift from god in this situation. So get to my damned hotel room and I'll figure out how to get out of this mouse trap. You got that you chicken?"

"Don't you ever call me a chicken" Nathaniel gritted his teeth in anger and stared equally to those blue eyes of hers.

Suddenly, the door of the room opens and Max held two cups of ice cream in both hands. "Sorry I was late. André was by the school so I had to bring you two some ice cream"
Both Nathaniel and Chloe turned their bickering to the nerd behind them.

"what took you so long?!"

Max only held up the ice cream in between the two nagging teenagers, which, likewise, stopped them from bickering.

"Max...why did you get ice cream instead of water?" Nathaniel asked as he stared at the lemon vanilla and blue berry ice cream in his hands.

"Well....I guess ice cream wouldn't hurt..." Chloe shrugged as she took a look at her own strawberry orange and grape ice cream.

Both teenagers took a spoonful of ice cream, glaring at each other like an inner war started in their minds.
For a couple of seconds, Max felt the tension in the room rise, and felt uneasy that maybe he should say something. "So biology-"

"Take me to your limo Kurtzberg"

"Not in a thousand lifetimes Bourgeois"

Max was only left with a sigh as they walked out of the nurses office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

762 13 10
I never thought I'd do this... But here are Hamilton one shots!!! This is basically a series of small, non-existent or existent ships used in a smol...
54.5K 571 21
A little fanfic just for fun consisting of oneshots This may include some sensitive topics however I'll add warnings in the chapters so you could enj...
443K 5.7K 30
Wanda x Y/N One shots Natasha x Y/N One shots Elizabeth Olsen one shots Scarlett Johanson one shots Will be girl x girl Taking requests, would like f...
51.1K 702 12
Different types of Oneshots ↓ [smut/fluff/angst] katexyelena & katexfemalereader yelenaxfemalereader haileexfemalereader florencexfemalereader hail...