Years of My Life

Von enchanted_secrecy

Mehr

Years of My Life
Years of My Life (1)
Years of My Life (3)
Years of My Life (4)

Years of My Life (2)

43 2 0
Von enchanted_secrecy

Chapter Two

Huntress P.O.V.

He's coming back down. Wait, if I woke up, that means that I'm not dead. Crap crap crap! What to do, what to do. I slowly turned around to face the man of my nightmares.

"Good. You're finally up, bitch. It's about time." As far as he is concerned, my name is bitch.

"I have a guest and he wants to meet you. Be good, keep quiet, and do as he says. Or either me, him, or both of us will punish you. And you might not like his punishments as much as mine." He continued. Oh God, is this new guy going to rape me? My current captor hasn't done that yet, but I don't know what this new guy will do.

"Now get up, bitch." I did as he says. Its not like I had any choice. My legs feel unsteady and painful as I walk. He had beat me up twice today and I only get fed once every other week. Sometimes he feeds me less, but he makes sure I have enough to stay alive. Being malnourished, dehydrated, and suffering from blood loss, does not make it easy to walk.

Apparently I was going too slow for him, so he picked me up and threw me on his shoulder. He completely ignored my two broken ribs which he gave me yesterday, which made me hiss underneath my breath.

"Hurts, doesn't it." My captor said, referring to the bruises, cuts, broken bones, gashes, burns, and so much more that covers most of my body.

I don't answer him, letting him think what he wants. Also, I haven't been allowed to talk for nine years. Or more specifically, since I came here. I'm always punished when I do talk.

I look around me as we walk through the house. I haven't been allowed out of the cell I've been held in since I was kidnapped.

"Thorne, is this the girl?" I heard a new voice ask. I was still on my captor's, I guess his name is Thorne, shoulder so I couldn't see who was also in here.

"Yes," Thorne said as he threw me on a chair and tying me up. I winced. It hurt being thrown around and the getting tied up by a rope where metal chains had cut into.

I was finally able to get a good look at the guy. Or should I say guys. There were two of them. One looked eighteen and the other looked 21. Blake's age and Hunter's age. No. Don't think about them.

The guy who looked eighteen had messy brown hair, blue eyes, and definitely had muscles. He scares me. I didn't make eye contact with him. I refused to.

The guy who looked twenty three had brown hair and almost black hair. His black t-shirt and dark wash jeans made his eyes look even darker. He, of course, also had muscles. He scared me too. I didn't make eye contact once again.

"So, Aiden, River, what brigs you two here? And why did you want me to bring the girl up here?" Thorne asked.

"Well, you were telling River and I about her, so we just had to meet her." The older man said. I'm assuming he's Aiden and the younger man is River. Why do those names seem familiar? Thorne probably used their names to taunt me before. Yeah, that's probably it. I'll go with that.

"OK. Now, onto business. You needed another fight on Saturday night, correct?" Thorne asked.

"That's right. Moneys tight and we were willing to each get another fight on Saturday." Aiden said.

"Who will we be fighting?" River finally spoke up.

"Well, I've been wondering if I should enter this bitch into a street fight." Thorne admitted.

Is he out of his mind?!

"Are you sure that's a good idea? She can barely walk, let alone fight." River accused.

"Are you disrespecting me boy?" Thorne roared with spit flying. He's mad. Crap, he's going to beat me again.

"No sir, I just..." River started to say but was cut off by Thorne saying, "It's best if you leave now. Your gig will be Saturday at nine. Now get out, I'm gonna teach this bitch a lesson."

River and Aiden looked at me as Thorne turned around to get a tool to torture me with. They both gave me pitying looks and tried to tell me something with their eyes for a second before turning around and walkig to the doors. They were a few steps away before Thorne came back.

"I thought I told you to leave? Oh well, I guess you can watch." Thorne laughed menacingly.

He brought the knife he brought up to my arm and started carving into it. The pain was so unreal. I heard screaming and wondered who it was. Then I realized, it was me. I tried thrashing around, but that only made Thorne push the knife deeper in my skin. I think he was writing something.

"Now, I'm only going to tell you this one more time, bitch. You will listen to me and obey me. If you run or escape, that boy toy of yours will be given a slow, painful death. Perhaps I'll even be considerate and do the same to that worthless brother of yours. You never know." Thorne threatened.

And I did what I never thought I would do again. I started screaming at him, "Don't you dare touch them. I swear I will kill you! Fight me, you worthless creation!"

"Tsk, tsk. I think you forgot what happens to little girls who don't obey me." Oh, crap. I gulped. Thorne walked away to get the peanut butter from the kitchen.

"What's he gonna do?" River asked with a horrified face. I almost forgot he was here. I ignored him and tried to wipe the scared expression off my face, but as soon as I wiped it off, Thorne came back in with a jar of crunchy peanut butter and a spoon.

"Peanut butter?" Aiden asked.

"This bitch has a peanut allergy, so every time she talks, I shove peanut butter down her throat and give her an allergy shot when she's on the verge of passing out." Thorne said like its the most natural thing in the world.

I didn't see the other two's faces because I was staring at the peanut butter jar, begging it to disappear into thin air. My wishes didn't work. Of course they didn't. Thorne brought the spoon from out of the jar and shoved it into my mouth. Then, he held my nose so I was forced to swallow it down the rest of the way. He repeated this four more times until I felt my throat close up even more and I coudn't get any air into my lungs. I felt something prick my skin and my throat started to open up just enough so I could get some air in.

Then came the beating. He cut me, hit me, and kicked me until I passed out in the chair. I welcomed the darkness that came over me and once again, hoped and prayed for death to take me.

++++++++++++++++++++

Blake and I were sitting under the willow tree in my backyard when he said, "Hey, Huntress?"

"Yeah?" I replied back.

"Do you wanna get married?" He asked me.

"Why?" I was confused.

"Because my mommy and daddy said that you marry someone who you love and are best friends with and we're best friends and I love you." Blake stated.

"Okay!" I clapped my hands and jumped up to my feet.

"OK, you ask your brother to be the priest, I'll get my Sunday suit and shoes from my closet and meet you in your room!" Blake was pretty excited about all this, but so was I.

I ran upstairs and knocked on Hunter's door.

He opened it and asked, "What do you need. And where is Blake?"

I smiled and said, "We're getting married ad I need my favoritest brother to be the priest!"

"What's in it for me?" He asked with a teasing smile.

"You can tell your friends that you helped your five year old sister get married!" I exclaimed.

"You do realize that I'm only ten. I don't know how to make someone get married." Hunter said, worry clear in his tone.

"Google it and you'll be fine. Wear something nice and meet us in the backyard when you're ready!"

I ran to my room next door and saw Blake sitting on my bed wearing his Sunday clothes. I ran into my closet and pulled down the first white dress I saw and put it on. I walked back into my room and Blake asked, "Are you ready to got tell our parents?"

"Yes! Let's go!" I yelled as I pulled him out and down to the living where we heard our parents laughing.

"Mom, dad, Julie, Dallas, Huntress and I are getting married." Blake told our parents with a huge grin lighting up his face.

"Oh, really. Young man, what are your intentions with my daughter?" My dad, Dallas, asked.

"To marry her. I just said that." Blake said in a 'duh' tone of voice that caused our parents to laugh.

"OK then. Lets get this show on the road. Where are you guys getting married at?" Blake's dad, David, asked.

"In the backyard right now." Blake said as he ran out there and pulled me along with him.

Blake and I went under the Willow tree while our parents sat on the ground.

"What's taking Hunter so long." Blake whined.

"Isn't it usually the girl who's excited and impatient to get married." Julie, my mom, teased Blake.

Blake's cheeks turned a little pink and I just laughed.

"I am excited." I told my mom. Just then, Hunter comes out of the house.

"OK, Blake, do you take Huntress to be you lawfully wedded wife?" Hunter asked when he stopped in front of Blake and I.

"I do." Blake said, staring into my eyes.

"Huntress, do you take Blake to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Hunter asked me.

"I do." I replied, still staring into Blake's eyes.

"Cool. You may now kiss the bride." Hunter said. I opened my mouth to protest but Blake kissed me before I could say anything.

"OK, now that we're married, let's go do whatever married people do on their honeymoon. Wait, what do they do?" I told Blake.

"Let's go ask our parents what they do, because I don't know." Blake said.

"MOM!!!! WHAT DO MARRIED PEOPLE DO ON THEIR HONEYMOON!" I screamed.

"Sweetie, no need to yell. Wait, what did you ask?" My mom had a shocked expression on her face.

"I asked what do married..." My mom cut me off before I could finish by saying, "They play Connect Four." and then she ran off inside where the rest of the adults went with Hunter.

"Let's go play Connect Four then!" Blake sounded pretty excited, so we did.

+++++++++++++++

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

311K 10.4K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
386K 22K 41
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
767K 20.8K 59
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
3.8M 161K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...