6 Feet

By phsycotic

This story follows a teenage girl through a wild ride after finding a psychotic killer's, who happens to be a... More

6 Feet
1 || Partner
2 || Mine for the taking
3 || Going..Going..
4 || Gone.
5 || X
6 || Escape
7 || More than revenge
X || Important
X || Reminder
9 || Villain takes down Villain
10 || Killing Time and People
11 || Plan of Two
12 || Shadow
X || Questions?
location
BIG NEWS!!
Xx
13 || Bottom Lines
You Should Know
14 || Illusion

8 || Newbie Takeover

1.8K 69 11
By phsycotic

______________________

Zayn's POV

I dragged Angel back to where she belonged, and strapped her firmly to the table.

"I hate you; I hate all of you" she spat, breathing hard.

I smiled; she's going to hate me more.

"The feeling's mutual" my hand adjusted the light that shone down on her body as she laid on the table.

I reached down for my phone just as the door was knocked on, and I set it back down before answering the door.

"Yes?" I looked down at the dark haired man that stood before me.

"Yes, I wanted to register someone? A blonde dude sent me to this room. Your the owner right?" He pointed towards my office.

"Oh yes, I'll be with you in just a moment sir." I gave him a firm nod before shutting the door and turning around.

"Can we get this over with?" Angel muttered, squinting because of the light.

I ignored her, grabbing my phone and dialing Harry's number. He better pick up.

"Hello?" I noticed that he answered the phone and I could hear him breathing but he didn't answer me, so I assumed he wanted me to continue.

"Harry, you need to get back here and deal with your product before it is ended by me." I waited for him to answer but he didn't answer so I took a deep breath and tried again. He better not be playing with me.. I don't have time for this.

"Harry?"

Third Person POV

Zayn stood there with the phone to his ear as the word left his lips. He was irritated with Harry and wanted him to just come fix his product so they could go to the next stage of training; but Zayn had no idea of what was going on inside of Harry's head, so when Harry replied, Zayn thought he was drunk.

"What?"

Harry's voice was lower than usual and sounded a bit off, but Zayn paid no mind. The time had came for him to get down to business and he wasn't having any extra. It was his way, or no way and he knew everyone would comply.

"Look, get your ass back here, now. I don't have time to play with you ,Styles." Zayn quickly clicked 'End', halting the phone call, and headed to his office to help the customer.

Where is Harry ?

Harry is indeed on his way back to the place but he was out for blood, and someone was going to be hurt. He wants to hurt someone. Anyone will do, he just wanted to cause pain.

As Harry pulled up, someone was putting their things into their car in a quietly fashion but he was going to change that.

"excuse me, sir. Do you have a cigarette ?" Harry said, getting out of the car to walk closer.

"No I don't but there should be a store the the left and down the road you could buy some." The man bent down to grab another crate, and that's when it hit him upside the head. Harry had picked up a crate and smashed it against the mans head a good ten times before kicking him in the stomach, letting out a laugh. Blood pooled around the mans head, and he lay there looking calm; dead.

"Pathetic" Harry mumbled, walking away to go inside.

"Finally, your here" Zayn said as Harry entered the building.

"What did you need me so urgently for?" Harrys voice was still rough, and his eyes showed an unclear emotion. Zayn had in fact no idea what was wrong with him but it wasn't his concern at the moment, since 'he seemed fine' if you asked him.

"It's angel.. She's still being disobedient. Before I could start her punishment she had kicked me where it hurts, and ran out of the room. I refrained from breaking her bloody neck but it was hard." Zayn noted Harry.

"Mhmm.. Where is she?" Harry pulled his cigarettes out of his jacket smoothly and lit one up.

"Here, follow me."

The two walked over to the room where Angel was supposed to be but when they got there, all there was, was an empty room.

" Zayn?" Harry was getting angry inside although he looked calm, taking a drag of his cigarette.

"Yes, Harry?" Zayn scanned the room once more with his eyes, making sure she wasn't just hiding.

"Well .. WHERE IN THE FU€K IS SHE?" Harry had lost his temper, and was already in a bad mood. He dropped his cigarette to the floor, not caring about Zayns' tiles, and stomped on it.

"She was just here.. I swear" Zayn ran a hand through his fancy, dark hair.

"Well find her .. I want her found.. NOW" Harry put a hand on his head turning away from Zayn. Zayn was still caught up in his thoughts, though. He had strapped her in good, there was no way she could've got out of those.. Without help.

As soon as the thought crossed his head, he raised an eyebrow, walking across the hallway.

His knuckles banged on the door that stood before him, and he was becoming impatient.

"Open the door"

After a few moments Zayn tried again, banging on the door.

"What ?" Luke said, as he opened the door. His eyes were squinted and he looked tired.

"Where is Leeann?"

Luke leaned his head back, peeking behind the door.

"She's getting dressed, why?"

"Let me speak to her."

Luke sent him a look before calling Leeann out. She soon walked out in a black shirt and white shorts, clutching her arms.

"Leeann, I'm going to ask you a question and you better tell me the truth, okay?" Zayn spoke to her slowly, trying not to raise his voice. His temper was short, and he was very stressed.

"Okay?" She nodded.

"Alright, now where is Angel?" He tried not to let the hatred slip to his eyes but he failed, as her face scrunched up and she gave him an equal look.

"What? How am I supposed to know? Is this a game?" Leeann had an equal temper and right now, she felt accused and confused.

Her hands unclutched, and folded over her chest; looking irritated.

"Don't lie to me little girl, I know, you know, where she is. Was that punishment not enough ?" Zayn took a step toward her, feeling disrespected. Did she think he was stupid? That, he was not.

"I'm not lying, I don't know where she is.. Your the one who separated us" Leeann pointed out, glaring at Zayn.

Before Zayn could reply, the fire alarm went off, causing the small lights inside of the alarms to flash. And just like that, the lights started to go off, one bye one.

"We need to get out of here."

Angels POV

[ from the time Zayn walked out.]

I lie here, strapped down, on the metal table. Could Zayn really be calling Harry? Or is he just trying to scare me? Honestly, and I hate to admit it, Harry scares the living daylights out of me.

I for one, would hate to be on his bad side. Oh wait, I already am.

My head shot towards the door as I heard the doorknob turn, and click.

It squeaked as it opened slowly, making a creepy aura form.

A dirty blonde boy poked his head through, scanning the room before letting his eyes fall on me.

"Who are you?" My voice was low, and I could barely see with this light above me.

"Someone you need to trust, now, where is Zayn?" The boy stepped into the room, shutting the door behind him.

"I don't know.."

He sighed, walking over to the table. I felt my face flush, I mean, I still didn't have any clothes and I wasn't exactly covered up.

"Did he strap you up?" The boy raised an eyebrow.

"Who? Zayn?"

"Yeah." He nodded, peeking behind him before turning back around.

"Yes he did.."

He started tugging on the straps really hard, but they wouldn't budge. When he finally realized they weren't going to come undone, he took a deep breath before digging around in his pockets.

A pair of scissors came to view as he placed them against the straps, and cut them off.

"Come on, you have to hurry." He grabbed my arm, lifting me off of the bed and dragged me to the closet.

"Put on some clothes, and stay quiet.. " he pointed to a box at the back of the closet.

He knew that was there?

I opened the box, pulling out a dark dress, and pulled it on my body. I hurried, trying not to keep him waiting.

"Okay, now I want you to listen close. If you want to go home, you need to do exactly as I say.." He looked me in the eye, making sure I understood.

"Okay.." I nodded.

"Run down the hallway to the back exit, don't stop, till you reach the double doors. Then, someone is going to open the door for you and hand you some money, to head home. Run, and don't look back." He spoke slowly, holding my arm close, so I could hear.

It sounded great, but what about Leeann?

"What about my friend?"

He chuckled, nodding.

"She will be out soon too. Now, hurry I have other girls to get out." He motioned towards the door, and I nodded, leaving the closet.

"Oh, thank you." I said, opening the door to leave the room.

"Yeah, yeah.. Just hurry up already." He pushed past me, running out of the room before I could even get out the door.

I ignored the rude comment and ran out of the room, turning the corner. The long hallway was quiet, besides the pounding of my feet running down the hall. I counted forty rooms that I past before I reached the back double doors.

The lights flickered, and my heart pounded, not just from running, but from excitement. What if I really make it home? What if I can get Harry locked up, and my life go back to normal?

I took a deep breath, placing my hands on the door. Do I knock? He never told me how to let that person know I'm here.

I sighed, deciding just to knock. Lightly, I knocked on the door,before placing my hands back at my side.

After a few moments, the door made a noise, and I stepped back as it opened.

But, when it did, my heart dropped. All of the hope I had of getting home tonight, was gone.

There, outside of the door, stood Louis. Not a person, giving me money to head home, just him and headlights in the distance. A pistol pointed directly at me, and he looked ready to use it.

"Get in the car, and don't move."

_____________________________

I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE SOONER!

I'm having phone troubles, but I will try to update as much as possible because I know it sucks to wait.

Please VOTE and LEAVE FEEDBACK :3 I really am wondering if you guys are liking the story or if it sucks to you lol. I know some of it can be confusing so if you have any questions don't hesitate to pm or comment. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 15.5K 85
When Des Styles runs out of time to pay Louis back for his supply drugs, Louis is furious. So instead of going after Des, he goes after something, or...
185K 8.9K 64
"You're accused of murdering Harry Styles. What do you have to say about that?" Logan asked me incredulously, a suspicious look plastered over his fa...
319K 5.4K 27
"Harry I'm scared." I whispered, tears streaming down my cheeks. "Don't be Maddie, I'm here." He whispered, gently kissing my forehead. Suddenly a do...
12.4M 368K 69
Everyone is mad. Everyone is insane; slowly falling off the deep edges of their own psychotically twisted minds. Harry Styles and Holly Parker just s...