Kamisama Hajimemashita (Tomoe...

By fairytaleofcrow

Haruhi is the godess of the moon and a fox yokei. She lived most of her 600 year life running for her fears a... More

How everything started.
The lively girl
Getting used to be around people.
living among humans again.
I love my bed.
My past part 1
My past part 2
My past part 3
That was my past
Tomoe is going to school?
Waking up in a place that I don't recognise
Rescued
A new resident at the shrine.
A day out
The Ferris wheel
Nightmare
A day to the beach
The water castle
Being sick.
Going to a mixer?
Still fighting.

A day out

488 17 0
By fairytaleofcrow

It was a boring day on school, I didn't get enough sleep and looked like a zombie.
I saw Nanami talking to Amy and Kei, Nanami was making new friends.
"Haruhi, do you have a boyfriend?" Amy asked suddenly, I looked up from my daydream.
" No I don't have one, I don't do boyfriends anymore" I said and walked out of the classroom.
I walked around the hallway, I was going to the cafeteria for some coffee.
I heard whispering coming from a door, I recognised the voices.
"And what are you two doing?" I said and saw Tomoe and Kurama sitting.
"Talking about girls" Kurama said with an smile and I felt his arm around my shoulder.
"Please don't , I know you with talking about girls" I said laughing and shake away his arm.
"Where are you going?" Kurama said when I start walking.
"Getting something to drink or eat" I said when I walked further.
I was feeling a little out of it today, it was because of the nightmare.
I heard girls talking about Tomoe to Nanami, a girl had a crush on Tomoe.
I took Nanami's hand and dragged her to the rooftop.
"Don't let them steal Tomoe away from you, I see it in your eyes, you love him, tell him" I said.
It was killing me from inside but I didn't want to stand between her and Tomoe.
She deserved to be loved by someone, Tomoe didn't even remember me.

It was late, Tomoe and Nanami where not home for a while.
They went somewhere together after school, Nanami wanted some time with Tomoe.
I was changing in my sleeping kimono when I heard the front door opening.
I heard footsteps when I laid down in my bed, suddenly my room door was opening.
Nanami came in my room, I was shocked by the expression on her face.
"What is wrong?" I said when she collapse into my arms.
"He rejected me Haruhi, we went out, I confessed to Tomoe, he said I was wrong, that a human couldn't be in love with a demon, that It won't work." She said crying.
"He let me fall by accident, I didn't want him to touch me anymore if he didn't love me." She said.
"I'm sorry Nanami, Tomoe is a difficult person, but don't give up, he will turn around eventually, you can stay with me tonight." I said and tapped on the bed beside me.
Nanami fell asleep first and after a while me too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
460K 27.1K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
291K 33.6K 84
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
600K 49.6K 24
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...