Demigods go to Hogwarts [bein...

By misscambil

This story is being re-written under the same name with (rewritten2020)on my profile, due to my writing style... More

Life is good... Wait no!!!
Hogs Warts and Larry Pooper?
Where are we going, boss?
Dive, Tuck, Roll, Run
Games that could kill you... Why not?
Questions/Contest/Schedule
Goblet of Fire? Or Death Wish?
Look At This!!!
Invincible
Who are these People?

UPDATE!!!

615 1 2
By misscambil

HELLO EVERYONE

I know I haven't been on Wattpad for some time and I apologize. I wanted to update you all on my plans for my stories. Due to this Quarantine, I have lots of time on my hands so I returned to Wattpad to relieve some stress, while here I looked at all my old stories and I can not stress how much I cringed. But then I found a new update that was not here while I was writing, the count of people reading my stories... now when I left there was maybe a few hundred reading and I felt bad for leaving but I knew i was not in the correct mindset to continue, 2017 was a hard year in my life and I did not have any motivation to do things I loved to do. I am now past that and have picked up writing again. I forgot how good it felt to design something. 

So when I saw how many people had read this story, 17.2K I was shocked, even more so when I realized people were still finding it and reading it today, hell just yesterday I had someone comment how much they loved this story and wished for me to update despite it having been abandoned for three years. I was inspiring.

Now just to be clear I have changed much as a writer and can no longer write in this style, however, I would like to continue with this story. I CANNOT, however, take it that the first few chapters would be so different from the rest of the story to follow. So I have begun to rewrite each chapter. It has the same storyline for the most part, with only a few changes, and longer chapters. 

The new re-written story will be ignoring the ToA and MC series as I don't want to change my plot completely to accommodate it. However, I have changed the prophecy and a character. I am trying to honor the characters of Rick Riordan and J.K Rowling as best I can so some personalities will also be affected. Same concept though.

I am planning on honoring anyone who comments on THIS chapter when I post the first re-written chapter on Friday, April 17, 2020. On my profile, I will be posting an identical story, with the same name, as much as I do not write like this anymore I can't bring myself to delete it.

I am very excited to join this journey with you all again, and I appreciate the support from you all. I love you all very much.  I will see you all Friday which will be the day I upload this story from now on. 

Cameron

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
76.4K 1.7K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
247K 17.9K 89
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
95.4K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...