The Third Camp Trilogy: The F...

By CarolineMartin2003

(COMPLETED) Follow the beloved stars of this trilogy on the treacherous path to survive in the chaotic world... More

Chapter One: Neptuna
Chapter two: Neptuna
Chapter three: Neptuna
Chapter four: Neptuna
Chapter five: Carrie
Chapter six: Neptuna
Chapter seven: Neptuna
Chapter eight: Carrie
Chapter nine: Neptuna
Chapter ten: Carrie
Chapter eleven: Neptuna
Chapter twelve: Carrie
Chapter thirteen: Neptuna
Chapter fourteen: Elymas
Chapter fifteen: Carrie
Chapter sixteen: Neptuna
Chapter seventeen: Carrie
Chapter eighteen: Neptuna
Chapter nineteen: Carrie
Chapter twenty: Neptuna
Chapter twenty one: Carrie
Chapter twenty two: Neptuna
Chapter twenty three: Carrie
Chapter twenty four: Neptuna
Chapter twenty five: Carrie
Chapter twenty six: Neptuna
Chapter twenty seven: Carrie
Chapter twenty eight: Neptuna
Chapter twenty nine: Neptuna
Chapter thirty: Carrie
Chapter thirty one: Neptuna
Chapter thirty two: Neptuna
Chapter thirty three: Carrie
Chapter thirty four: Carrie
Chapter thirty five: Neptuna
Chapter thirty six: Carrie
Chapter thirty seven: Neptuna
Chapter thirty eight: Carrie
Chapter thirty nine: Carrie
Chapter forty: Carrie
Chapter forty one: Neptuna
Chapter forty two: Carrie
Chapter forty three: Carrie
Chapter forty four: Carrie
Chapter forty five: Alivia
Chapter forty six: Neptuna
Chapter forty seven: Neptuna
Chapter forty eight: Carrie
Chapter forty nine: Neptuna
Chapter fifty: Carrie
Chapter fifty one: Neptuna
Chapter fifty two: Carrie
Chapter fifty three: Neptuna
Chapter fifty four: Carrie
Chapter fifty six: Neptuna
Chapter fifty seven: Carrie
Chapter fifty eight: Neptuna
Chapter fifty nine: Carrie
Chapter sixty: Neptuna
Chapter sixty one: Carrie
Chapter sixty two: Neptuna
Chapter sixty three: Carrie
Chapter sixty four: Neptuna
Chapter sixty five: Neptuna
THE END

Chapter fifty five: Grace

5 1 0
By CarolineMartin2003

War.

Percy was freaking out for some reason, something about Annabeth being kidnapped.

"Clarise, calm down!" I held back the daughter of Ares for about the millionth time that day.

"Let me at 'em!" She fought against my hold.

I didn't remember much of my past, I remembered a place with a lot of hills, but not much after that. But I did remember a boy named Carrie. Not who he was or where he lived, just his face. He might've been my brother, I had no idea.

Will was kind of nice, though he was still really sad and angry about some girl that disappeared, no one will really tell me the story.

"Stop fighting!" I growled.

"No!" She yelled. "They kidnapped one of our warriors!"

"They didn't kidnap anyone." Reyna came up behind us. "She went of her own free will, they just honored the agreement they he made with us."

"'He'?" I questioned.

"Yeah, their leader."

"What's his name?" My hopes started to rise.

"That doesn't matter." She shook her head. "Now, do we have a plan for attack?"

"So far we're going to send team one to the mountains, they'll attack from the side, the other camp won't expect that. They'll have to adapt, which will leave a gap in their defences."

"Then what?"

"We'll send in two and three, toward the middle. Then the archers will set up wherever they can. The rest of the teams will attack head on."

"Hey, is anyone suspicious of that girl that the other praetor had with him?" Jason suddenly said.

"Hey, I trust him, if he said that that girl is his co-praetor then that's what she is." Reyne spoke up.

"Are you kidding me?" Percy started. "We're at war and you're saying that you trust the leader of the enemy team?"

"I've known him longer than you." She spun on Percy.

"Still! He's the enemy! He took Courtney!"

"Camp Half Blood was the enemy at one point, do you remember that?"

"Of course I remember that! But they kidnapped my sister! You guys never kidnapped a family member!"

"Your camp thought we kidnapped you! And we thought you guys kidnapped Jason! What's the difference?"

"Wow, that's a lot of kidnapping." I gaped at their argument.

"'What's the difference'? 'What's the difference'? They kidnapped my sister and now my girlfriend!"

"Annabeth went on her own, no one forced her to go into enemy territory. He wouldn't hurt her anyway!"

"Then why'd he shoot her?"

"That's how he works."

"Are you seriously defending him?"

"Yes!"

"Wh—"

"Would you two please shut up!" Clarise boomed. "If you're defending the enemy then you should pick a side, go join them or stay with us, the choice is yours."

Reyna went silent, but I knew Percy was incapable of shutting up.

"You're just defending him because you like him." He grumbled.

She spun around punched him in the jaw.

"Well that was fun to watch." I laughed.

"Shut up."

"Do you think she's in their prison?" Will murmured, I knew his mind was in another place.

"He said that Courtney's not at their camp." Reyna sighed, almost as if she had said it a million times.

"But I saw her!"

"What?" Percy jolted up.

"When I was on lookout, and the praetor dude was on that hill... She appeared next to him and told him some kind of warning. He was super mad at her for showing up, and when she went back down the hill I went up to her and asked her what she was doing, then she said she had orders 'only to speak to the praetor' and then the praetor dude came down and said something about me leaving and Courtney was like, 'Are you fraternizing with the enemy?' to the praetor dude and he said no and she left."

Percy just gaped at him, for once he was silent.

"That 'praetor dude' is your brother, you imbecile." Reyna scoffed.

"It is true." Chiron trotted up to us. "The leader is your brother, he is a son of Apollo, much like you."

"Why did you never tell us that you knew another camp existed?" Percy murmured to Chiron, still unable to cope with the fact that Courtney was in fact at the other camp.

"We had many reasons not to tell anyone, including we were fearful of the boy. He knew many things about us and our camps when we first met him." Chiron explained.

"And when was that exactly?" Clarise spoke up.

"Two and a half years before the giant war I found a letter on my desk with directions." Reyna sighed and rubbed her head.

"As did I." Chiron nodded.

"When I followed the directions I found a hut in the middle of nowhere, with so many enchantments it would make your head spin. Only Chiron and I could enter, or at least that's what I believed. Each of our instructions told us when to be there, each one ten minutes after the previous. Chiron was first, I was second, he was third. He had apparently already scoped the place out, and when he entered we asked who he was. Of course, he didn't answer. Both Chiron and I were told in our instructions to wear full battle armour, he was told nothing of the sort. Long story short we got to know each other, and we talked him out of shooting us. We made plans to meet again, about twice a year. Then he told us that he would notify us when the need came for another meeting. The meeting spot has stayed the same since, and he notifies us with a note attached to an arrow. No one ever sees him, and we don't see the arrow until it's already too late to dodge it."

We sat quietly and listened to Reyna's story, somehow it sounded familiar.

"Where's the meeting spot?" I questioned.

"Around, what, two hours from here?" Reyna looked to Chiron.

"Two, two and a half by foot, about ten minutes by pegasus."

"Could we go? Like if you guys called a meeting, he would have to go... right? Then we could attack him." Clarise suggested.

"He would suspect something." Reyna shook her head.

"But what if he didn't? Maybe you're overestimating him."

"He would suspect something." Chiron nodded.

"We could try it anyway."

"He suspected when Percy was hiding in the shadows, he'll know if there's anyone else other than us." Reyna spoke.

"Percy went?" Clarise whined.

"He followed Chiron."

"So? Seaweed brain still went!"

"Hey! Only two people can call me seaweed brain, and you are not one of them!" Percy growled.

"Stop fighting." Chiron glared at them.

"Maybe he doesn't know." Reyna murmured, her eyes widened and she looked to Chiron. "Maybe he doesn't know Courtney's in his ranks!"

"What? That's impossible. I would know if there was a camper from another camp at my camp." Chiron laughed.

"That doesn't mean he would." Reyna pointed out.

"But why would the praetor dude freak out so much when he saw me talking to her?"

"You're the enemy in a war talking to one of his campers, maybe he thought you were trying to get answers."

"He said that we could iris message him."

"I can try." Reyna shrugged.

"Not yet." Chiron shook his head.

"But we need to find out!" Percy threw his hands up in protest.

"Why don't you go and ask Will about when he talked to Courtney?" Reyna gave him a look like 'Shut up and go away, alright?'

Percy was about to protest, but he sighed and sat down next to Will. Reyna and Chiron began to discuss the plan in greater detail. I listened in on Will and Percy's conversation.

"...What did he say to you when he saw you talking to her?"

"Something about me hassling his campers before the battle... But she isn't one of his campers, she one of ours!"

"He was lying, then!"

"That's what I said, dude! But he said he's just as much a liar as you are, and I was like 'Percy ain't no liar' and he was like 'Yeah I know' and I was like 'But dude this is the girl that this whole war is about, give her back' and he was like 'She ain't who you looking for, go away'."

"You sound like that mexican guy from that superhero movie."

"The insect one?"

"Yeah, that one."

I rolled my eyes, conversations between idiots should be documented.

"Is it the best idea to get Percy all riled up before a war?" I questioned Chiron and Reyna.

"It gives him another reason to fight."

A loud snap was heard in the distance.

"What the heck was that?" I perked up.

"Someone just broke a tree." A child of demeter growled, they looked like they were ready to kill whoever just hurt a tree, he didn't like me very much, doors were made of chopped up trees after all.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 76 28
❛As the sun kissed the sea...their bodies melted into each other's❜ A story in which two troubled souls find safety in each other. Andromeda 'Andie'...
629K 10.4K 88
{{{FANFICTION}}}- Sequel to Rick Riordan's House of Hades: Percy and Annabeth are out of Tartarus and all of them made it out of the House of Hades...
35.4K 887 70
"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙 𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙛-𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙" "𝙉𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨" OC x OC Jason x OC In which a young Half-Blood finds her...
26.5K 1.1K 10
The Summer after graduating college Donna Sheridan sets off on an adventure through Europe. After a few love affairs, she finds herself caught betwee...