Wolf (UNDER SOME SERIOUS REVI...

By -hickman

"Do you know what metal this knife is made of?" My breaths were coming out in ragged wheezes, sounding... More

Chapter One: The Beginning
Chapter Two: Lorenzo
Chapter Three: Dungeons
Chapter Four: Rations
Chapter Five: Dreams
Chapter Six: Chores
Chapter Seven: Sick
Chapter Eight: Promise
Chapter Nine: Visitor
Chapter Ten: Boy
Chapter Eleven: Quote
Chapter Twelve: Gone
Chapter Thirteen: Stay
Chapter Fourteen: Betrayal
Chapter Fifteen: Innocence
Chapter Sixteen: Stronger
Chapter Seventeen: Cheap
Chapter Eighteen: Submission
Chapter Nineteen: Fragile
Chapter Twenty: Coronation
Chapter Twenty-One: Parents
Chapter Twenty-Two: Backstory
Chapter Twenty-Three: Fight
Chapter Twenty-Four: Heart
Chapter Twenty-Five: Trying
Chapter Twenty-Six: Dinner
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Shift
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Lycanthemine
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Forget
Chapter Thirty: Gift
Chapter Thirty-One: Friends
Chapter Thirty-Two: Control
Chapter Thirty-Three: Patricia
Chapter Thirty-Four: Showtime
Chapter Thirty-Five: Camilla
Chapter Thirty-Six: Panic
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Handmaid

Before You Read

46.8K 667 225
By -hickman

Hello and welcome!
To my new book Wolf!

I would like to thank you for picking this book because not only does it feed my ego, it warms my cold, dead heart just a little bit more. *kisses* I would also like to thank Me, Myself, and I for the wonderful opportunity to have the courage to put this book out here for you all to see!

Okay now that I'm done kissing my own ass, time for some simple, hopefully easy ground rules that arent complicated at all. If you struggle to grasp these rules, please leave because they are was too simple to not be able to follow.

Please, for the love of the dear Lord, do not and I repeat, DO NOT, STEAL MY CONTENT. I work hard, to update my chapters, so if you swoop in, steal my ideas then get a shitload of reads while I'm here floundering like a lost blowpop in the ocean, THAT'S NOT COOL!

Second, I absolutely despise when people make rude, sexist, racist, etc, etc, comments on my book, or use MY book to ask for reads on their book. LiKe do you know how ANNOYING that is?? Imagine having your best outfit that is unique to you in every way, wearing it, then having some other chick wear it and start a trend or some bullshit. THAT'S NOT OKAY!

I don't care if you're sad, or mad, or desperate, or just plain stupid, but I update when I fricken wanna. So don't complain about me 'taking too long to update' cuz ya know what??? I'LL TAKE LONGER TO UPDATE ON YOUR BEHALF!!

*composes myself*

Now, anyone who objects or feels the incessant need to break these simple ground rules, this is how I feel about you...

Alrighty everyone now pull your head out of the gutters and grab your popcorn because this is going to be one hell of an emotional rollercoaster, so hold on tight. I swear I got whiplash just from writing the first three chapters....

This book will have you feeling like this-

To this-

To this-

...In about three seconds flat, so prepare yourselves!

Again, Thank you for making my ego grow, and reading my book, it means a lot! I love you all from the bottom of my cold, lifeless heart!!

Anyway, I bid you farewell. *bows*

Byeee!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 41.4K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
188K 4.6K 33
"You rejected me!! Not the other way around!!" I yelled at him, tears streaming down my face. "I know." He says, he head hangs low. "And I'm sorry...
27.8M 917K 89
#1 werewolf #1 teenfiction "That night meant nothing to me Olivia." "You were just like another girl to me." He smirked, "and you KNOW how I do girls...
1M 24.1K 11
I was almost to the door when I remembered the leather jacket I brought. I turned back to the room and just as I entered the most wonderful smell hit...