Love You Jerk

Av Noodlepanda

Haylie Jefferson, the schools nerd; queen of anger issues and pranks has to move again thanks to her dads job... Mer

Love You Jerk
Chapter 1- a mouse house
Chapter 2- Katie the fakie
Chapter 3- mean Dean
Chapter 4- smarty at the party
Chapter 5- rank prank
Chapter 6- gentle angels
Chapter 7- rude mood
Chapter 8- light fight
Chapter 9- bruise snooze
Chapter 10- threesome or jokesome
Chapter 11-blindness likeness
Chapter 12- rough stuff
Chapter 13- clash bash
Chapter 14- sneaking some teaching
Chapter 15- great date
Chapter 16- skateboard lord
Chapter 17- double trouble
Chapter 18- Revenge avenge
Chapter 20- rugby hobby
Chapter 21- the end
Final Chapter

Chapter 19-due an argue

6.5K 237 20
Av Noodlepanda

"Shush we're going to get caught." I smacked both Alfie and Dean on their head.

My eye was still throbbing a little from the metal key hitting my open eye.

"Tell your woman to stop hurting me." Alfie said whilst rubbing his head.

"If you ever call me 'his woman' I will hurt you again." I warned Alfie.

"You got yourself a keeper, she could win HTOP."

"I hope she never has to go into a fight." Dean muttered.

"She is standing right here." I waved my arms around. "Anyways, we have to carry on with the plan 'cause they're going to be finished at any moment."

"Okay so, ready?" Alfie asked with his hand on the doorknob to the reception of which the principle was located.

"Wait, do you think this is too much? Are we going too far?" Dean stopped him.

"Stop being such a party pooper." Alfie said.

But Dean did have a point, by going forward with our plan, it wouldn't be personal anymore, everyone would be involved.

Alfie opened the door.

It's too late now.

"I'll be in the hall." Dean said with worry. He kissed me on the cheek and gave me a nervous look.

"What do you want?" The extremely rude receptionist asked. She was the lady I had asked for my schedule on my first day.

"We need to the to Principle-"

"Just go upstairs, he's in his office."

Both Alfie and I stuck our tongues out at her before knocking on the principle's door.

"Sir?" I called out.

"Yes, who is it?"

"It's Haylie, the girl who thought it was chocolate cake day."

"Oh yes Haylie, come on in. Alfie." He nodded his head.

"I've been here a few time before." Alfie explained to me.

"Not in the good way, now what I can do for you two?"

"Our teacher never showed up so we left and we were wondering whether you could call the teachers the teacher to the hall to see if she's actually here."

"Why the hall?"

"You could call everyone from our class as well, this way we can see if anyone has left the school." Alfie said.

"Good idea." The principle turned the announcer microphone thingy on and said, "please may all students in Ms. Landon's class, including Ms. Landon all go to the hall. I repeat, Ms, Landon and her class, into the hall."

"I guess I'll come with you then." The principle got up and told his secretary to make anyone who wants to visit him to stay in the waiting room.

We got to the hall and a few people were already there, staring at the projected image on the screen.

Dean got the projector to work.

On the screen before us, it showed the very blurry recording of Sawyer and Ms. Landon making out and clothes were starting to come off.

"Who did this?"

"Apparently Sawyer and Ms did each other!" Someone shouted.

A few people snickered but most people were too mesmerised with the now extremely sexual video on the screen. Everyone had their phones out, even the nerdy ones(not including me of course)

"Somebody turn this disgusting image off, it is not appropriate for any of you to see this."

Dean glanced at me and I nodded my head.

He went to the projector and turned it off.

The principle was fuming, he reminded me of an emoji, you know the one with smoke coming out of his nose.

"Who is responsible for-"

"Sorry we're late." Sawyer came in with Ms trailing behind, trying to button up her top.

"Come to my office right this instance. The rest of you stay here, I will come back to see if any of you knew anything before." He stormed out of the hall with the two bitches trailing behind him with their tails hung between their legs.

Then the chatter started. Every single person was talking about how they recorded it and was going to post on twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr and even MySpace.

A few of them already had their phones out and were typing away.

"Are we going to confess?" Dean came over to Alfie and I, with my phone in his hand.

"I didn't think this much ahead," I said.

"I think we should." Alfie suggested.

"Not." Dean said. "if we confess, 1, it will blow our only connection with sawyer. 2, we will most likely get punished. I don't think it's worth it."

"You don't have to bring me into the confession, just say it was you two." Alfie said.

"Sawyer will still know something is up because you were supposedly guarding the room." Dean was winning the argument and Alfie knew it.

"Fine but the principle isn't stupid, Haylie and I asked him to come to the hall, it's quite clear as to what we did."

"We should just try to hide it the best we can, it's not like we don't keep secrets." Dean stared intensely at Alfie.

There was something Alfie wanted desperately to forget but Dean always wanted the upper hand. He would never lose.

A cold shiver ran down my spine and I had a mini spaz attack.

Dean and Alfie looks day with with confusion in their beautiful eyeballs. I get why they are called eyeballs! It's the eye that's in the shape of a ball. Why are butterflies called butterflies? they fly but they aren't made of butter or why is butter called butter? Why do insects who can fly actually call fly? MIND BLOWN.

"Are you alright?" Dean asked me. "You blanked out for a minute."

"Yeah sorry. I have a question, why are butterflies called butterflies?"

~~~~~~

"It's called a sidewalk!" I argued.

"No, it's called the pavement!" Dean fought back with his Britishness.

"It's the side in which you walked, therefore it is a sidewalk."

"It's made out of pavement."

"Then why don't you call the road concrete or cement?" I can argue all day.

Dean had to think for a while which meant that I had won.

"I win, now buy me a cookie." I smiled sweetly at him.

"Really? You're not very good at staying on topic are you?"

"Nope. Can you buy me a cookie?" I fluttered my eyelashes at him.

"Only if I get a kiss."

"You don't need to ask twice." I smiled.

I pecked him on the lips and he agreed to get me a chocolate chip cookie.

I bit into the deliciousness and groaned in satisfaction.

"Groan like that again when we're in bed and it will take me no time to take your clothes off." He growled.

"You're dirty today." I said in disgust.

"Maybe you should take a bath with me." He whispered into my ear.

"Be quiet and let me enjoy my cookie."

"Can I have a bite."

"No!" I shouted and blocked my cookie from him. "you're not allowed any."

"Please. I bought it!"

"Maybe you should've bought one for yourself then." I said.

"Good point but please, you know you love me. Please please please." He looked at me with the stupid puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, but only one bite. No more."

"Okay." then he took the biggest bite humanly possible of my cookie.

My mouth opened in shock. More than half of my cookie was gone!

"My cookie." I pouted.

"Aww don't look so sad."

"You ate half of my fucking cookie!" I shouted at him repressing my smile.

"I'll make up for it."

"How exactly are you going to do that?" I took a bite of my cookie.

Then he kissed me, remember, I just took a bite of my cookie so it's kind of weird to kiss someone with food in your mouth.

Although I was enjoying the kiss, my cookie was slowly melting in my mouth and turning into a pile of mush.

Dean pulled back eventually and I was finally able to swallow the tasteless mush in my mouth.

"I would've enjoyed that more if you allowed me to finish my cookie." I said wiping my mouth.

"Let's try again later." He winked.

I rolled my eyes and took ahold of his hand as we walked home together.

"Dad we're home--" I saw Cindy walk out with dad following closely behind.

"Cindy." I greeted stiffly. "what is she doing here?"

"Go upstairs Haylie, I'll talk to you later." My dad said with a stern look in his eyes.

"Okay dokay." I said and nodded my head towards the stairs so Dean would follow me.

"That was weird." Dean said after shutting the door to my bedroom.

"Yeah, I don't really know what he needs to ask me about." I laid down on my bed and patted the space next to me.

Dean jumped onto the bed making me bounce and propped himself on one elbow. I imitated him ant stared into his blue eyes.

"Are you ever going to stop being perfect?" Dean said.

"Funny thing is, I was about to ask you the same thing." I smiled.

He leaned forward and kissed me.

"You're so cute you know that?" He smiled.

"You're cuter. Anyways, enough with the compliments, I've run out, what should we do?" I asked.

"Umm." Then he started tickling me.

"St-Stop! Pl-Pl-Please!!" I shouted between gasps of air. I hated being tickled.

I ended up punching Dean in the face, kicking him in the stomach and throwing him onto the ground.

"I told you I would not be responsible for my actions if you tickle me." I warned him.

I was currently sat on top of him pinning his shoulders down with my hands.

He just smirked. He did a sit up and kissed me.

"I hate you." I rolled my eyes.

"I know you love me. I know you care. Just shout whenever-" he began to sing.

I shut him up by slamming my hand onto his mouth.

"I hate Justin Bieber." I said getting closer to him. "Don't ever sing any of his songs again. Promise me."

He raised an eyebrow and looked down at my hand which was still covering his mouth.

"Oh right." I took my hand away.

He only smirked and did another sit up to kiss me.

"Will you ever stop being so darn cute?" he smiled.

"You're hopeless. Just never tickle me again. Or else I won't be so gentle."

"You weren't so gentle this time. You kicked me in my still sore stomach."

"Oh yeah, sorry about that."

"Haylie-" my dad came into the room. "What is going on?"

"He tickled me!"

"Oh never tickle Haylie, she's abnormally violent when tickled and that's saying something, she's already pretty violent."

"I know, I got a good beating." Dean replied nonchalantly.

"Okay then." my dad looked at me in a weird way and then I realised I was still sat on Dean.

"Oh right, sorry." I stood up and brushed my jeans.

Dean got up as well and stood next to me.

"So. What did you want to talk to me about?" I sat down on my bed.

"Cindy has told me that you've been bullying her daughter Katie at school and Katie's had been going home crying. I know you don't seem like the person to bully but more like the person who is bullied."

"Thanks." I muttered.

"But this is serious, you should never have to bully, its wrong and surely you should know what it's like on the other side."

"Okay, first of all, stop bringing up the past, and second of all, I've never bullied anyone, if anything, Katie has been bullying me. All she does is call me a bitch and bump into me purposely in the halls."

"She's telling the truth sir, I've seen Katie, I've known her for years and she's never once been bullied, maybe hated on and hurt but never bullied." Dean paused. " Actually getting hit is a form of bullying and so is getting hated on, never mind, ignore what I just said. But seriously, Haylie is the nicest person in the world, and she would never do anything so mean."

I turned to Dean and gave him a smile.

He just has never seen the bad side of me yet, but I appreciate his kindness.

"Haylie's a good kid I know that, I just want to make sure that you aren't doing anything to upset anyone at school. You're still the new kid from a different county, that doesn't mean you can do anything you want. Just- just promise me that you'll try and be friends with Katie."

"Dad. I appreciate the whole guilt trip that isn't really working but you know, whatever you say dad." I sighed.

"Remember Haylie, try to be nice." He said before I waved him goodbye.

*****

"That part is painted on too thickly! Give me the fucking paintbrush!" Dean shouted at me.

We were in the middle of finally painting my room, it took us about two hours to cover everything up but now we were 1 hour into the painting process and we had only painted one wall.

"No I can do it myself! I'm not a baby!" I shouted running away from him holding the paintbrush above my head.

"Well that's stupid! I'm taller than you." He scoffed.

"I'm not stupid, you're stupid stupid!"

"Just give me the fucking paintbrush."

"No, I'll do it." I said stubbornly.

"Fine, I'll use another paintbrush then."

"Good idea stupid."

"You're improbable."

"No you're improbable."

We stood in silence as he started to gently paint the wall.

"Finally quiet." I heard my dad mumble from the other room.

The silence lasted for approximately 24.8 seconds.

-------

Hey guys!

I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded for 4 weeks! I've had so many tests and exams going on that I didn't really have time to write another chapter and when I did, the computer I was using crashed and I lost this whole chapter so I'm so sorry! Forgive me please.

Vote.comment/fan/do whatever you want.

s.o.t.c. Here's to never growing up by Avril Lavigne

Remember... faction before blood.

-noodlepanda

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

Rivals Av Bruno247day

Tonårsromaner

1K 123 22
(Story under Heavy editing) ************* April Anderson just wanted one thing, to get through high school without any drama, but What happens when...
46.2K 1.5K 90
Kenny Johnson is captain of the football team and filthy rich. He has girls all over him but he certainly does not care. He just wants to find the ri...
766K 25.8K 45
Joe Smith. A basic name but there was nothing basic about him. With his chiselled features, green eyes that could pin you to the spot and a smile tha...
447K 16.7K 44
[COMPLETED] "Why people would ever choose to sleep with someone as vexatious as you is beyond my imagination," I scoffed. "Careful." He smirked. "It...