Loving Him // Jaeden Martell

By livingdeadghostgirl

"I really can't believe this is my life. Hanging out with people that i never thought I would. And stuck lovi... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue PT.1
Epilouge PT.2
Alternitive Ending pt 1
Alternative Ending pt2
Alternitve Ending pt 3
Alternative Ending pt 4
Alternitive Ending pt 5
Alternative Ending pt 6
Alternative Ending pt 7
Alternative Ending pt 8
Alternative Ending pt 9
Alternative Ending pt 10
Alternitive Ending pt 11
Alternitive Ending pt 12
UPDATE

Chapter 8

2.9K 61 51
By livingdeadghostgirl

Kaitlyn's POV

The party is ending and i'm about to leave, even though I don't want to.
"Hey Kait, I have a question" Sophia said as she taps my shoulder. I turn around.
"Um, like the crew wants to get to know you, and we are having a little sleepover with Jaeden, Finn, Wyatt, and I. I really don't want to be the only girl so, um, would you like to come" She finished. THEY WANT ME TO! Play it cool Kaitlyn.
"Yeah sounds fun" I reply.
"Yay, so I'll text you the address and you can get some clothes!" She said excitedly.
"Ok!" I said smiling widely. "I will text my mom"
"Ok, I will tell the boys" She said and walked torwards them. I then got my phone out to text my mom.

Me: Mom, my friends were wondering if I can have a sleep over with them.

Mother: I don't care

Me: Thanks

I put my phone back in my pocket. I look up and see Sophia.
"So when you get your stuff bring a bathing suit we are going swimming " She informs me.
"Oh okay" I reply while smiling.
"So how are you getting home"
"Oh I'm calling am Uber"
"Ok, well I have to go bye" Sophia says , hugging me, and waving goodbye.
I get my phone out again and call an Uber.
*Time Skip Home*

"I'M HOME!" I scream as I walk in my house. No answer.
I went over to the kitchen counter and picked up the piece of paper.

Sorry, one of my old friends wanted to meet up. I left you money so don't bother me

I knew she was lying who wants to meet up this late at night. She's probally drinking. Wasn't expecting her to be home anyways. I went up stairs to pack. I grabbed a white shirt and some shorts and undergarments for pajamas, a outfit for tommorow, brush, perfume, lostion, etc.
Now to hunt for a bathing suit. I look through many drawers and finally I found one. It's a burgundy bikini with strings that do a criss cross in the middle. (👆ABOVE👆)
It's kinda revealing, but I'm to lazy to find another one. I just grab my phone charger and a cover up for my bathing suit. My outfit was getting uncomfortable, so I put on black leggings and a sweater. Then I pulled my hair in a ponytail, and took my makeup off since I was going to swim any ways so why not?
I call another Uber because I'm only 15 and can't drive. I tell him the address Sophia texted me, which wasn't far away just a mile or two. (Sorry about the confusion, I messed up in the beginning I forgot she was 15, dumb I know, I'm sooo sorry guys)

*Time Skip*

"Thanks" I told the man as I handed my money I owed. Taking a deep breath I get out the black car. To late to back out now. Hopefully my nerves will calm the fuck down.
I ring the door bell and wait for an answer. The door opened revealing Jaeden Lieberher.
"IS IT HER" I hear Sophia yell.
"NO, IT'S THE ICE CREAM MAN" I replied laughing a little. Jaeden smiled and let me in. Sophia's house was amazing.
"Kaaaiiittt" I heard Sophia yell and jumped on top of me, literally. I fell down onto the carpet in the living room. Sophia started laughing. I was glad she was comfortable with me with barely knowing much about me.
"Not funny" I said crossing my arms while smiling a little bit.
"You're right it's not funny, it's hilarious" She busted out laughing. I could help but laugh with her.
"So when are we swimming?" I ask.
"Well Finn and Wyatt are out getting floats at.... 11:40 P.M" She said giggling at the end
"But you can go swim if you want I'm going to make lemonade" She finishes.
"Ok" I say and start heading to the sliding glass doors which lead to her back yard. I walk out and look around. It has high fences so no one can look in, even though she has no neighbors, a pool with a small waterfall with lights lightning the pool up. I hear music playing and look over to see a speaker. Wow this is amazing. MCR was playing through the speakers. And a wonderful taste in music too.
I head back inside to put on my bathing suit.
"Hey Soph, where's the bathroom" I ask.
"I'll show you" Jaeden answers. "Ok, thanks" I say smiling and grabbing my bag and walked inside.
He leads me upstairs and down a hallway.
"Here we are" He says smiling.
"Thank you"
"No problem" He says with a smile and walks back downstairs. I go into the bathroom and lock the door.
I strip out of my clothes and put the bikini on, along with my cover up, which isn't really a cover up since its see through.
I take down my hair that's now in waves, running my hand through it. I return downstairs and back outside. Walking torwards the pool, I dip my feet in it to feel the how it felt. It was warm, but a little colder. Like luke warm. I take my cover up off and put it on the the beach chair. All of the sudden I was thrown over someone's shoulder, that I sooned realised was Jaedens.
"JAEDEN PUT ME DOWN"
He didn't answer, but jumped in the water. His arm was wrapped around my waist. I get out of his grip and swim torwards the surface. My face is red from his touch and embarrassment, even though I don't know why I don't have anything to be embarrassed about.
He comes up and I immediately start splashing him.
"You're so mean Jaeden" I said giggling. He grabs my arm.
"I'm sowwy" He pouts. I laugh a little playfully smacking his arm.
"Owww"
I give him a 'Are you serious look'. He just smiled at me.
His smile makes me feel like I'm on fire, what's happening, what am I feeling, and why am I feeling this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Longest chapter so far!

If you're reading this just know I ❤ U!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 397 22
You had watched the Dolan twins videos for a while and decided to go on a meeting greet too meet them.
782K 17.6K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
900K 55.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...