Stranger Things Imagines and...

Από penmansparadise

This is just a book of imagines and preferences for the show Stranger Things. So I fell in love with season... Περισσότερα

Billy Hargrove Imagine- Mysterious Boy
Billy Hargrove Imagine- Mysterious Boy Part 2
Billy Hargrove Imagine- Brooklyn Baby
Billy Hargrove Imagine- Missing You
Kali's Group Imagine
Nancy Wheeler Imagine- Not So Drunken Stupor
Billy Hargrove Imagine Smut- Just For Fun
Steve Harrington Imagine- I'm Done Pretending
Billy Hargrove Imagine- No One Deserves To Be Lonely
Billy Hargrove Imagine Smut Requested- Do You Mind If I Join?
Billy Hargrove Imagine Requested- A Quiet Life
Steve Harrington Imagine Requested- The Tutor
Steve Harrington Imagine Requested- My Little Buddy
Billy Hargrove Imagine - Something Special
Billy Hargrove Imagine - Pinky Promise
Billy Hargrove Imagine - Songbird
Steve Harrington Imagine - I Love You so Much Most
Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader Imagine - Call My Bluff
Fred Benson x Male!Reader ~ The Best Bookworm
Eddie Munson ~ The Adventurer and the Dungeon Master
Peter Ballard (001) ~ The Ultimate Betrayal
Eddie Munson ~ The Fire Genasi
Author's Note
Steve Harrington ~ A Sweet Distraction
Gareth ~ Wonder Woman
Billy Hargrove and Max Mayfield ~ Dazzle Me
Robin Buckley ~ The Drive-In
Eddie Munson ~ The Adventurer and the Dungeon Master Part Two
Steve Harrington ~ My Protector
Eddie Munson ~ Little Koala Boy
Author's Note
Eddie Munson ~ A Well Deserved Apology
Eddie Munson ~ My Guardian Angel
Another Author's Note
Billy Hargrove ~ A Simple Car Ride
Billy Hargrove and Steve Harrington ~ Three's a Party
What's That? Yet Another Author's Note
Fred Benson ~ The Set Up
Eddie Munson ~ Confessions
A Rainbow of Questions
Fred Benson ~ A Library Date
Eddie Munson ~ My Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy
Steve Harrington ~ A Sweet Redemption (Part Two of A Sweet Distraction)
Henry Creel ~ Always
Steve Harrington ~ The Feelings are Mutual
Eddie Munson ~ You're Mine
Henry Creel ~ ...And Forever (Always Part Two)
Eddie Munson ~ Sonnet 18
Penman's Paradise's Playlist
A Little Outburst
Steve Harrington ~ As It Should Be
Just So You Know
Ask Me Something
A Somber Note
Here I Go Again
Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader ~ The Yuletide Bluff

Billy Hargrove Imagine Smut- Pretty Unconventional

45.7K 440 252
Από penmansparadise

* I DON'T OWN ANY GIFS POSTED* *CREDIT TO GIF OWNERS*

So this is a request from my Tumblr!  It's a Billy Hargrove Smut so I hope you all enjoy!!  Also, I mentioned some pretty good songs in this one so take a look!

Pairing: Billy Hargrove x Reader

Warnings: Smut and language

*Just wanted to let you all know that unprotected sex is a definite no no!! I didn't mention any form of birth control (i.e condoms or the pill), but please know that is not because I advocate unprotected sex. The lack of mention is solely to keep the flow of the writing. Please always use some form of protection!*

You sat facing Nancy's mirror as she removed the hot rollers from your hair. The radio softly hummed "Your Love" by The Outfield throughout her room. Nancy ran her hair brush through your hair breaking the once large curls into smaller ones. She took her bottle of hair spray and saturated your curls before giving you a light pat on the shoulders. "All done." She said cheerfully. You gave her a smile before getting up to put your dress on. Nancy took your place and began doing her makeup as you slid into your strapless knee length pink dress and white peep toe heels. Nancy caught a glimpse of you in the mirror and widened her eyes. "Wow," she began, "Y/N, you look amazing. I truly am a hair and makeup guru." The two of you laughed as Nancy stood from the chair. "You look great to Nanc and thank you for your help. I honestly don't know what I would have done if you weren't here." You said with a light chuckle. Nancy shook her head, "It's no problem. That's what friends are for Y/N." A quiet knock reverberated from the door before it opened slightly. "Girls?" Mrs. Wheeler said sticking her head into the room, "Your dates are waiting for you downstairs." You and Nancy shared a quick smile before exiting the room and making your way to the living room.

Nancy walked down the stairs first and you could hear Mrs. Wheeler's tiny squeal at the sight of her. You bent around the corner and saw the look of admiration on Jonathan's face. "Okay, come down Y/N." Nancy said loud enough for you to hear. You could feel your heart racing in your chest as nerves began to take over your body. You took a quick breath in attempt to calm yourself down before you turned the corner and began your decent. The first person you saw staring up at you was Mrs. Wheeler. A wide grin sat on her lips as she looked at you like a proud mother. Next, you saw Nancy and Jonathan who were giving you reassuring smiles calming you even more. Finally, your eyes met with your prom date. He stood in astonishment holding your corsage. Your heart fluttered at the way his eyes devoured your entire being. As you made your way to the bottom of the stairs a smile began to grow onto his lips. You took the last step down the stairs and stood in front of him. His white shirt and black jacket and slacks complimented his pink bowtie. You smiled up at him, "You clean up nicely Mr. Hargrove." He chuckled, "You're not so bad yourself Miss Y/L/N." He leant down just enough to plant a soft kiss on your forehead before Mrs. Wheeler got her camera. "Okay, picture time!" She said herding the four of you into a tight line. She snapped a couple of pictures before shoving everyone out the door. Billy led you to his car and Jonathan led Nancy to his. "We'll meet you there!" Nancy shouted through the window of Jonathan's car. You gave a small wave as Billy opened your door allowing you to get in. He walked to the driver side, got in, and started the engine. He looked over to you and bit his lip, "You look absolutely stunning in that dress." A blush crept onto your cheeks, "Thanks Billy." His eyes lingered on you for another moment before he peeled out of the Wheeler's drive way and headed towards the school.

The ride was calm as "Modern Day Cowboy" by Tesla roared throughout Billy's Camaro. You looked out the window and watched the trees pass by submerging yourself in your thoughts. Billy taking you to prom was only your third actual date and it came on so abruptly. He had taken you out for dinner once and, even though you shouldn't count it, had you skip school one day to go make out at the quarry and then grab ice cream. It was during that ice cream "date" when he bluntly asked you out to prom. Billy was seen as the bad boy of Hawkins. He was the boy every girl wanted, but the boy every parent warned to stay away from. You honestly didn't know what had attracted him to you, but you didn't question it. The Camaro came to a halt near the front entrance of the gymnasium pulling you back to reality. You turned to see Billy already looking at you. "You ready to go?" He asked nodding his head in the direction of the building. You ran your hands over your dress before nodding, "I guess." Billy got out and quickly opened your door again before intertwining your hands and guiding you to the gym.

As you approached the doors you could hear "Manic Monday" by The Bangles playing and you scrunched your nose. You heard Billy let out a laugh and you looked up to him. "What?" You asked a little too defensively. He shook his head, "Nothing. This just isn't my taste of music." You chuckled, "Ditto." When you entered the gym "Like A Virgin" by Madonna was loudly echoing throughout the room. You looked around and saw people dancing, drinking by the punch bowl, standing on the walls, and sitting alone. Although you didn't tell Billy, you really had no intention of going to prom nor did you really want to. You let out a sigh before turning to face Billy. Confusion and disgust played clearly on his face causing you to laugh. He turned to you, "What kind of shit music are these people playing?" Trying to contain your laughter you took a deep breath before saying, "I don't have any idea Billy." The two of you stood there as Madonna faded out and was replaced by "Take My Breath Away" by Berlin. The people on the dance floor began to pair off and others made their quiet escape. You looked to Billy who was already looking at you. His eyes held your gaze as he bit his lip sending butterflies to frenzy in your stomach. His hand was still tightly gripping yours making you suddenly very aware of his touch. Although you hated to admit it, but you craved for his hand to grip more than just your hand. His tongue glided over his bottom lip making your body tingle. Holding your gaze, Billy leaned close to you until his lips your grazing your ear. "I know we just got here, but did you want to go somewhere else?" Billy whispered deeply into your ear. Without thinking twice, you nodded and led him back out to his car.

In record time, Billy pulled into your drive way and killed the engine. He looked at your empty house then turned to you. "Are you sure this is alright?" He asked a little concerned. You nodded as you stepped out of his car. "Yeah. My parents have this weird date night thing they do every Friday. I don't know, but they're not going to be back until tomorrow morning." You said walking to your front door with Billy following close behind. Once inside you led Billy upstairs to your bedroom and closed the door behind you. Billy looked around before finally sitting down on the foot of your bed. You sat next to Billy and kicked off your heels. "I like the butterflies." He said using his head to motion towards your wall, "Very retro." You gave him a light shove, "Be quiet. I've lived here since I was three and my parents refuse to repaint the room so I'm stuck with them." Billy chuckled before moving his hand to loosen his bow tie. Sitting so close to him on your bed made your heart beat quickly. Heat began to pool between your legs as you stared at his fingers work rapidly to undo his bow tie. You bit your lip, "You can get comfortable if you want." You said huskily. Billy slowly turned to face you, "Why don't you help me out." You stood from the bed and moved to stand in between his legs. Your hands were shaking as you unbuttoned his jacket and slid it off his shoulders. He lightly tossed it to the side as your fingers began to work on his shirt. You felt his hands slide from your waist to your back. Slowly he unzipped your dress letting his fingers glide gently over your bare skin before letting your dress fall to your feet. You undid the last button on his shirt and, sliding your hands over his toned shoulders, pulled it off of him. His eyes raked over your almost naked body and let out a breath. "Damn. That dress looked amazing on you, but it sure looks a hell of a lot better off of you." He said sliding his hands over your skin to grip your hips. You stood in between his legs for only a moment more before Billy quickly lifted you and lightly threw you onto your bed. You used your elbows to prop yourself up and watched him pull his slacks off. Through his dark boxers you could see the outline of his growing erection. Billy crawled over your body kissing every inch of skin his lips could reach until they met with yours. You moaned into the kiss causing Billy to let out a low growl. Without releasing the kiss, Billy quickly unclipped your bra and threw it behind him. His left hand found its way to your breast and grabbed it. You threw your head back taking in a quick breath and without hesitation Billy's mouth connected with your right nipple. A whine escaped you as Billy fondled with your chest. Your hands pulled on his hair as he switched and connected his lips with your left nipple and grabbed onto your right breast. He didn't stay there long before licking down your stomach and stopping just above your panty line. Billy rubbed on your clit through your black lace panties earning another quiet moan from you. "Damn baby you're fucking soaked." He said as he slipped his thumb under your panties to rub right on your spot. "Jesus." You whispered as your hands gripped your sheets. Billy removed his thumb and hooked his forefingers around each side of your lingerie. "It's actually Billy, but thanks for the promotion." He said with a chuckle as he pulled your panties from your body. He looked down at your naked body and licked his lips before starting where he left off. He kissed just below your navel before trailing kisses down your left thigh. As his lips got closer to where you were craving him most you groaned. "Billy stop playing around." You said breathlessly. He kissed up your thigh getting closer and closer to your spot, but stopped short. "You gotta be patient baby." He said, his breath hitting your clit with every word. Your hips bucked a little before his hands pushed them into the bed. "Mm-mm." he said shaking his head, "I'm in control here." With his hands still gripping your hips he began to lick on your clit. You threw your head back and arched your back slightly. "Oh fuck Billy!" You groaned a little louder than you had expected. Billy moaned into you sending vibrations through your body. He removed one hand from your hip and slid one finger into you. "Billy." You dragged out in a whine. Billy raised his head to look at you and with his one finger still slowly sliding in and out of you decided to slid a second one in. Your eyes were tightly shut and your hands gripped the sides of your bed. Pleasure enveloped your entire being as small quiet moans consistently fell from your lips. Billy watched as he slid in a third finger and your back arched in appreciation. "You like that baby?" He asked as his fingers curled inside of you agonizingly slow. Your breathing was ragged, "Fuck yes Billy. Faster please." At your request, Billy began to pump his fingers just a bit faster. He stared at your squirming body for just a second before he brought his mouth down to your clit again. A tiny squeal came from you at the surprise. You could feel yourself getting closer and closer to your climax as your heart began to beat faster and faster. "Oh Billy," you began, your voice raising with every word, "I'm gonna cum." At that, Billy removed his fingers and sat up earning an angry whine from you. You looked up to him in confusion, but before you could say anything he cut you off. "Not yet baby doll. But you do sound sexy as hell when I'm going down on you. I'll have to do that again." He said licking his lips. Your eyes moved down to the silhouette of his erection in his boxers. You bit your lip as you sat yourself up and placed your hands on Billy's hips. You peppered kisses on his lower abdomen before pulling his boxers down exposing his large member. You took the shaft in your hands and began to stroke it earning a groan from Billy. He let his head fall back when you wrapped your lips around the head and slowly began to suck on his dick. "Fuck Y/N keep going." He moaned loudly. Light groans rolled off of his lips as you teased him by taking him fully into your mouth. "Mmmmm," he moaned, "don't tease me baby." You pulled back letting him fall from your mouth. Billy gently shoved you back onto the bed and leaned over your body. He bit his lip, "I want you right now Y/N. No more foreplay." You let out a breath, "Then what are you waiting on?" Billy let out a groan before he slid inside of you causing your body to tense for a second. You relaxed into him as he began to slowly thrust in and out of you. Soft grunts came from his lips and quiet moans came from yours with each thrust. With his head resting in the crook of your neck, he left sloppy kisses. You moved your hands to tangle in his hair, "Oh Billy bite my neck and fuck me harder!" Billy grunted at your order and began to thrust faster. His teeth grazed the soft part of your neck before biting down and sucking after. You let out a loud moan of pleasure as you clawed at his back, "Don't stop! Don't stop!" You could hear his low growls in your ear, "Oh God Y/N tell me what you want baby." With your nails digging deep into his back you used your legs to pull him closer and have him fill you up. You arched your back, "Deeper!" Listening to your every word, he thrusted faster and deeper causing you to moan even louder. Sweat pooled on your forehead and heat was building up between the two of you. You could feel your legs begin to tremble as you grew closer and closer to your climax. Each breath you took was short, "Billy I'm going to cum!" You shouted as your nails dug deeper into his back leaving red lines in their wake. Billy's breathing was heavy in your ear, "I want to hear you scream my name baby." You began to match Billy's thrusts the closer you got until you screamed his name in climax. His controlled motions began to grow sloppy as he got closer. Your hands scratched their way to his hair and pulled causing him to groan. "Jesus Y/N, I'm getting close." He said breathlessly. You brought your lips to his ear and whispered, "Cum for me baby." With that he let himself go before pulling out and falling limply next to you. Each of you were glistening with sweat and your breaths were shallow. Billy snaked his arm around you pulling you close to him. You snuggled into his side and placed your head on his bare chest. His heart beat rang loudly in your ear making you smile. "So, this was a nice third date. I could definitely get used to this." Billy said giving you a light squeeze. Your fingers drew small circles on his chest as you let out a chuckle, "It was a pretty unconventional third date." Billy placed his finger under your chin raising your head to make eye contact. "Well, we're pretty unconventional, don't you think?" He asked looking at you sincerely. You smiled, "Yeah, we are. But if that's you asking me out, you're gonna have to do better than that." Billy planted a kiss on your forehead, "I'll make it up to you babe."

The following Monday you were standing at your locker when Nancy walked up to you. "Hey," she said leaning against the locker next to yours, "where were you on Friday? Jonathan and I looked all over for you and Billy." You shut your locker and turned to face Nancy, but found yourself looking past her. Leaning against the door leading to the parking lot was Billy smiling deviously at you. You bit your lip and let out a light chuckle before turning your gaze back to Nancy. "We got caught up. But, I have to go so I'll explain everything later." You said walking past Nancy and headed towards the door where Billy was waiting. "Come on." He said wrapping his arm around you and leading you to his Camaro. "What are you doing?" You asked with a laugh. Billy opened the door for you and smiled, "Making it up to you. Get in." Without even thinking about all of the consequences that would be waiting for you when you got back you hopped in and drove off with Billy. You two were definitely unconventional.      

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Steve Harrington Oneshots Από Aki<3

Γενικό Φαντασίας

6.6K 25 22
Originally: "Stranger things oneshots :)" reminder that I do take requests. And if you would like to make one please do it in the character dividing...
64 0 5
"Come on, Stevey. When are you going to open your eyes and see that she doesn't want you?" "I wasn't talking abou...
22.8K 319 31
***Completed until season 5*** In which, Rudy Harrington, younger brother of Steve Harrington, falls madly in love with one of the new girls from Cal...
12.9K 272 38
𝖨𝖭 𝖶𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧: 𝖺 𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝗀𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗍𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝗈 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀...