Ssb X Kitsune Reader One shots

Od Shoko--Instano

What's happens when you are accepted into smash. When you get to meet all the smash fights. When you get to h... Více

About you
prologue
Another Me Link X Reader Part 1
A Relaxing time Ike X Reader Part 1
More than a flame Roy X Reader Part 1
Once In A Book Male Robin X Reader Part 1
Choose me Male Corrin X Reader Part 1
My Guardian Angel Pit X Reader part 1
Make Me Good. Dark Pit X Reader Part 1
What i protect Marth X Reader Pt. 2
Another me Link X Reader Part 2
Make Me Good Dark Pit X Reader Part 2
My Guardian Angel Pit X Reader Part 2
Once In A Book Male Robin X Reader Part 2
Choose me Male Corrin x reader part 2

What i protect pt. 1 Marth X Reader

1.4K 12 17
Od Shoko--Instano

(Y/n) woke up and yawned as the bright light from her window hit her face. She sighed as she tried to shield her eyes.

''Why is it so damn bright?'' Asked (Y/n) to no one in general. She got out of bed and was in her pajamas. She scratched her head and fox ears. ''What do I want to do today?'' She walked to her light and turned it on before hearing a knock at the door. ''Coming.'' (Y/n) walked to the door and opened it. There was Roy.

''Hey good morning (Y/n).'' Said Roy with a smile.

''Good morning Roy. What you want?'' Asked (Y/n).

''I was just going to ask are you coming down to breakfast? Cause I'm going down there now.'' Said Roy.

''Yeah. ''Let me just get dressed and we can go together.'' Said (Y/n). Roy nodded and waited for the Kitsune deity. (Y/n) placed on her deity robe.

She went to the mirror. ''I really have to go clothes shopping.'' Said (Y/n). She dusted her dress and went back to the door. She came out and closed the door behind her.

''I forgot you dress so elegant.'' Said Roy.

yeah, sense i'm a deity I always had on respectable clothes.'' Said (Y/n).

''Well they look great. Ready to go?'' Asked Roy. (Y/n) nodded and the two went off. They walked to the eating area. There (Y/n) saw girls sitting together. The children all together and the villains together with many other groups. ''Lets go get our food. Then we can go sit down.'' The two went and grabbed breakfast foods such as eggs, sausages, bacon, and bagels.

''Where do we sit?'' Asked (Y/n).

''You can sit with me and the other fighters.'' Said Roy. He started leading (Y/n) to his table. At the table there was Pit, Dark Pit, Link, Cloud, Ike, Male Robin, Corrin, and Marth. There were two empty seats. ''How about you sit between me and Marth?''

''Sure.'' Said (Y/n). She blushed slightly. Marth, she knew was one of hottest and cutest guys in smash. Roy sat down and (Y/n) sat next to him.

''Hey its (Y/n).'' Said Link.

''Hey guys.'' Said (Y/n).

''How you doing today?'' Asked Pit.

''I'm fine. Thanks for asking.'' Said (Y/n). She looked at Marth. Marth smiled at her.

''(Y/n) I hope your not uncomfortable sitting with all us guys.'' Said Marth.

''Oh i'm not. Back in my game there was only two other girls besides me.'' Said (Y/n).

''I'm surprised she isn't freaking out about being around us boys.'' Said Ike.

''Yeah, a lot of girls freak out like Peach and Zelda.'' Said Link.

''Aren't you like Zelda's boyfriend?'' Asked (Y/n) to Link.

''No, many people think we are a couple. I just save her. Just like how people think Mario and Peach are a couple. Their not. She may like me but i'm a single pringle.'' Said Link laying back.

''What about you (Y/n)? Have you ever had a boyfriend?'' Asked Marth. (Y/n) looked at him.

''Nope, I been single all my life. I'm not really a go getter. I'm mainly in the background.'' Said (Y/n).

''Oh come on now. I hope your not trying to say your ugly.'' Said Shulk.

''You princess, are not ugly.'' Said Marth.

''I wouldn't really know. I do look kinda weird compared to the rest of you. I have a fox tail and ears for Pete's sake.'' Said (Y/n).

''We all have something weird about us. Shoot look at Shulk's face.'' Said Dark Pit.

''Hey!!!'' Yelled Shulk causing everyone to laugh. Marth blushed slightly and looked away from (Y/n) so she wouldn't see it. Roy looked at him confused.

''You know (Y/n) you are very interesting. Besides Link your the only one who can turn into a animal.'' Said Cloud.

''I was a wolf.'' Said Link. (Y/n) looked shocked.

''A wolf that's amazing.'' Said (Y/n). She finished her food and threw out the tray.

''I mean its pretty cool but you're able to change into a fox on your own free will.'' Said Link.

''Hey can you show us your fox form?'' Asked Robin.

''Yeah.'' Said (Y/n). She got up from the table and turned into a (F/c) fox. She walked around.

''That is so cool.'' Said Roy. (Y/n) turned back.

''Thanks.'' She then saw Marth about to take up his tray. ''Here let me help you'' (Y/n) went for the tray and their hands met in the middle. They looked at each other. ''Oh sorry Marth.'' Marth smiled sweetly.

''Its alright.'' Said Marth. He then picked up the tray and dropped it on the floor by mistake.

''I got it.'' Said Marth and (Y/n) at the same time. They both went to grab it and their faces were only centimeters away. (Y/n) tried to control her blush as Marth fought the burning desire to look away. (Y/n) picked up the tray.

''I got it Marth.'' Said (Y/n). She started walking away with the tray to the trash. Her blush covering her face but Marth didn't see it. Marth had a blush of his own and went to sit down. The guys looked at him with a smirk as Marth looked up again then confused.

''What?'' Asked Marth.

''Marth. Do you like (Y/n)?'' Asked Roy. Marth blushed and the guy's faces changed to smiles.

''You should ask her out.'' Said Robin.

''No way, she wouldn't go for me.'' Said Marth.

''Marth I was about to smack you.'' Said Ike. ''You got good looks, your a beast with that sword, you have a way with words and your the type I can tell is romantic.''

''Yeah? So what I got a sword.'' Said Marth.

''Actually you got two swords.'' Said Cloud. Marth looked confused before he blushed again.

''Cloud!!'' Shouted Marth. The guys laughed.

''You finally got it.'' Said Cloud. (Did you get it XD).

''(Y/n) is not just some chick OK. I liked her the moment she introduced herself in smash.'' Said Marth.

''Wow this isn't just some old crush. You really like her.'' Said Roy.

''I don't like her. I love her.'' Said Marth.

''Dang, then you have to tell her.'' Said Link.

''And if she rejects me?'' Asked Marth.

''Oh your right. OK then, maybe you two can hang out first. That usually helps.'' Said Robin.

''Yeah, alright.'' Said Marth.

''Good now she's coming back. Ask her to hang out. And don't say its a date, but keep us posted.'' Said Link. Marth nodded. Roy then got up.

''Well we should leave Marth alone with his princess.'' Said Roy with a smirk. The guys all got up and left giving Marth a you can do it sign. (Y/n) returned to the table.

''Why are they all leaving?'' Asked (Y/n).

''They all are going somewhere.'' Said Marth. (Y/n) oh. Marth scratched the back of his head. ''Hey...Would you like to go hang out out later?'' Marth blushed. (Y/n) blushed with him.

''I would love too.'' Said (Y/n). She smiled.

''Great. How about I come to your room at 3:00 then we can go somewhere.'' Said Marth.

''That would be fun. I would love too.'' Said (Y/n). She then walked away as Marth cheered happily in his mind. (Y/n) blushes as she was squealing inside her mind. ''Marth asked me to hang out with him. I wonder where we will go.''
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys I hope you liked part 1. Part two will be coming soon. There will mostly be three parts of this story so I hope you like it. Till then see you all later.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

68.2K 835 33
Hello my fellow Smashers! Nintendo has a knack for making super cute/hot fictional characters that you just can't help but fall for, am I right? So...
103K 3.1K 34
It was just an average day, Pit always had to protect Lady Palutena with all costs. If he failed at doing so, the Goddess would probably go missing...
75.7K 1.1K 33
So like since I'm a D:BH stan and Connor(and Hank) are my favorite characters AND I read WAY TOO MANY Connor x Reader stories, I decided to wrote som...
36.3K 869 62
So for this one you're a male. (Sorry to the ladies!) You're either gay. Also credit to the person who made the cover! More information will be in th...