Once In A Book Male Robin X Reader Part 1

Robin was sitting down reading a magic book. Or so someone would think. The truth was that Robin had a mini book inside the magic book. The mini book was a romance book. He continued reading the love story of the two protagonists. The male lead was a young wizard and the female lead was a animal girl from another world. The story was to find love and what they would do for love. The title of the book. Once in a lifetime. Robin smiled at the book as he imagined who would be the protagonists.

''Now that I think about it. I would be the Wizard and (Y/n) would be the animal girl.'' Said Robin. He continued to read getting sucked into the story as he would mistakenly replace the names of the characters with his and (Y/n)'s. ''I wish this book was my life.''

''What book?'' Asked a voice. Robin looked over and saw Corrin walking over. He sat down next to Robin as Robin quickly placed the romance book away and acted as if he was reading the magic book.

''This magic one. I just wish I could use this strong spell but i'm not that advanced yet.'' Said Robin as he hoped Corrin would buy it. Corrin looked at him and nodded.

''I'm sure you'll get it. That would be awesome if you did.'' Said Corrin. Robin smiled and released a breath.

''Yeah.'' Said Robin. He thought back to the romance book. He sighed wanting to read it again but would never admit he loved reading romance books. He looked at Corrin. ''What you doing here anyway?''

''You didn't hear. There is a match that's going to happen here.'' Said Corrin. Robin looked confused.

''A match? Who is it?'' Asked Robin.

''It's (Y/n) vs Sheik.'' Said Corrin. ''I was going to place bets but I feel like they would get mad at me.''

''Who would you bet on?'' Asked Robin.

''Personally I would bet on (Y/n). She has moves more effective against someone like Sheik.'' Said Corrin. Robin nodded. He would have bet on her too. Not because of her moveset but because he loves her.

''I should go see if their ready to fight.'' Said Robin. Corrin looked at him.

''Alright. I'll see ya.'' Said Corrin. He waved as Robin waved back and went to look for (Y/n). He went inside the mansion and saw the kids running around.

''Hey have you guys seen (Y/n)?'' Asked Robin.

''Yeah. She's in her room.'' Said Ness. Robin nodded and went to see (Y/n). He walked to her door.

''I really have no idea what to do Samus.'' Said (Y/n)'s voice. Robin stopped at the door and placed his ear there, listening to their conversation.

''How long was it?'' Asked Samus.

''A really long time. Like almost sense I came here.'' Said (Y/n).

''Maybe he feels the same. You should go talk to him.'' Said Samus. Robin looked shocked.

''Does (Y/n) have a crush on someone?'' Thought Robin as he held his heart.

''What if he doesn't like me back?'' Asked (Y/n).

''Dang well. You would have to move on.'' Said Samus.

''Thanks Samus. I don't know if I should go to the fight though. I ain't feeling to good.'' Said (Y/n). Robin peeked in the door and saw Samus place her hand on (Y/n)'s forehead.

''Yeah it is hot. I think you may have a fever. How about you lay down and get some rest. I'll tell Master hand your not feeling well and have Doctor Mario make a medicine.'' Said Samus. (Y/n) smiled and nodded. She laid down and Samus tucked her in. Samus started her way to the door. Robin quickly got out the way and went to look like he was coming down the hall. ''I'll be back soon.'' Samus walked out the door and closed it she then looked and saw Robin. ''Robin perfect timing.''

''Hey Samus.'' Said Robin approaching her. Samus smiled.

''Hey Robin. Listen, can you watch (Y/n) for me please? She's getting sick and I want to treat it before it gets worse.'' Said Samus. Robin nodded.

''Of course.'' Said Robin. Samus nodded.

''Thank you so much Robin.'' Said Samus. She then went off. Robin went to the door and opened it.

''Hello (Y/n).'' Said Robin. (Y/n) looked at him.

''Hello Robin. What do you doing here?'' Asked (Y/n).

''Samus asked me to keep an eye on you.'' Said Robin. (Y/n) smiled and laid back.

''Alright. Thanks.'' Said (Y/n). Robin pulled over one of her chairs and sat next to her.

''No problem.'' Said Robin. The two started talking about the fight and if (Y/n) would need any special medicine because she was a deity. After they laughed a little Robin pulled out his book. (Y/n) looked at him and noticed second book as he pulled it out trying to not have her see it. She looked confused.

''What are you reading?'' Asked (Y/n).

''Just a magic book.'' Said Robin. (Y/n) gave him a unconvinced face.

''What is the second book?'' Asked (Y/n). Robin blushed and looked at her shocked.

''What do you mean?'' Asked Robin.

''I saw you take out another book. I just want to know what it was.'' Said (Y/n). Robin tried to hide his blush under the book.

''You promise you won't tell anyone?'' Asked Robin. (Y/n) nodded.

''I promise.'' Said (Y/n). Robin took in a deep breath. He removed the magic book.

''It's a romance book called Once in a lifetime. I like reading romance. But I don't want other people to know.'' Said Robin. (Y/n) awwwed.

''That is so cute Robin.'' Said (Y/n). She smiled.

''I don't want anyone else to know or they may not think I'm manly.'' Said Robin.

''I still think your manly. It also makes you soft hearted. It's adorable.'' Said (Y/n). Robin smiled at her sweetly. ''How about you read it too me? I would love to hear it.'' Robin nodded. He then started reading the book from the beginning to (Y/n). She smiled as she heard Robin read. The book was so interesting to her. Robin kept reading. ''It's so awesome this book has everything.''

''Yeah I feel the same.'' Said Robin. The two stared at each other. A blush was creeping up their faces as Robin went to her bed. He remembered this scene in the book. He just read it to (Y/n). He imagined himself as the Wizard as (Y/n) was the animal girl.

''Robin.'' Said (Y/n). Robin stared at her. Robin could hear the animal girl call the wizard's name.

''I feel like I'm in the book'' Thought Robin as he started leaning. ''Once in a lifetime.''