Unholy Matrimony

By Lets_Hi5

Layla had a fairly normal life; she had loving parents, a crazy best friend, and the world at her perfectly p... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven/ Final Chapter
Unholy Matrimony: Part Two Chapter One

Unholy Matrimony

23.7K 159 46
By Lets_Hi5

Unholy Matrimony

Copyright © Valerie Lopez

All Rights Reserved.

Copyright Infringement:

This story "Unholy Matrimony", including all chapters, prologues/epilogues, and associated contents (i.e. fanfics, teasers and content within blogs, social networks and eReaders) is Copyrighted under the Copyright, Design and Patents Act of 1988. All rights are reserved for the creator and owner of this work (Valerie Lopez) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

If you have a query, please contact me via this site.

=========================================================================

Author Note: I hope you enjoy my story! I would really appreciate if you vote, comment, and fan.

Thanks a ton!

=========================================================================

Prologue

Her cold stone eyes seem to penetrate my soul, as if she was warning me about something. I knew this place was off limits but it intrigued me. A light breeze blew a loose strand of my hair in my face, and I pushed it behind my ear. It now felt unnaturally cold, and I shivered in response.

"You know you're not allowed here", his suave voice said behind me. I hesitantly looked back shocked to see how pained he looked. But he wasn't looking at me; he had his eyes glued on the statue of his first wife, his love.

I couldn't help but wonder what happened to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 11K 32
Trying something different than my normal romance stories. Although, this will still be a romance story! Layla Kinglsey had dreams of a man for 18 ye...
161K 6.3K 48
It's a love and forced marriage story of an arrogant young man and a cute dreamworld mesmerised girl.He married her forcefully,... Will they fall in...
1.3K 9 22
TRIGGER WARNINGS IN DESCRIPTION A polyamorous relationship between an unusual mix of lovers. Each bold personality drawing Lydia in, leads to her ex...
1.1K 217 34
A human and innocent Annabelle is dating a mysterious man, Damien. Over the course of three months their relationship seems unbound, and steamy, apar...