Chlonath OneShots

By Co-X-ist123

Nathaniel x Chloe one shots. Each chapter can get up to 5-6k length, and can get random at times....have fun... More

Chloe's Bracelet
Chloe's Bracelet Pt 2
Your Room
The Birds and the Bees
The Birds and the Bees Pt.2
*not a chapter, but a strong thoery*
Complementary
Complementary Pt 2
Groundhog Day
Black eyed Susan
Blondes, Bangs and Marigolds
To Care
To Care pt. 2
Guilty Pleasure
Guilty Pleasure Pt.2
Guilty Pleasure Pt.3
Guilty Pleasure Pt.4
Antibug/Evillustrator
Antibug/Evillustrator pt 2
Antibug/Evillustrator pt 3
Tomato soup and honey-lemon tea
Meaning behind the Name
Ocean City Pt.1
Ocean City Pt.2
Ocean City Pt.3
Purple Skinned
Primary Colors
You Compare Us To What?
Rediculous
Rediculous Pt 2
Just A HotDog
Pins and Cushions
Birthday date
Bunny Bee
Midnight rain
High on Heels
Delayed train
Betrayel
Betrayel Part 2
Betrayel Part 3
Lighter
Lighter Pt 2
Lighter Pt 3
Lighter Pt 4
Into the Woodlands
Into the Woodlands Pt 2
Into the Woodlands Pt 3
Into the Woodlands Pt 4
Into the Woodlands Pt 5
🔞Cocktails🔞
Cocktails pt 2
Inspiration
Strawberry Blondes
"Friends Forever"
"Friends Forever" Pt. 2

Caught in your web

1K 34 8
By Co-X-ist123

*when an akuma battle takes longer than one previously thought, Chloe and Nathaniel decide to fill their time with some bonding...which quickly goes down hill.... Oh the drama, and the cursing.
—————————

"So...how did we up like this?"

"I don't know, you tell me"

The whole school was covered in spiderwebs as a result of trapping almost everyone inside the school building because of a certain athlete decided to make fun of another athlete and that turned her into a giant spider lady monster thing.
Mostly everyone was trapped in a cacoon of some sort made from the said spider monster. The whole yard of the school was closed shut, everywhere around the school was closed shut by giant spider silk and everything was dark. People were either quiet or screaming out for help inside the cacoons that were glued to webs all over the yard. This was no fun, especially when your trapped in a cacoon with someone you would not talk to in a billion years.

"Do you have any idea how to get out of here?"

"I don't know, you tell me"

Nathaniel sighed heavily as he wanted to move his legs and break free from this horrible experience of being trapped with Chloe. This was not what he expected, and he didn't want to expect anything else but her complaining about how messed up this situation was for them.

Back to back, the two students were half cacooned, leaving their heads to their chests free from the sticky and silky situation, and stuck on a giant spider web stretching from the roof to the floor in the middle of the school yard. If that didn't bring any attention to themselves, they don't know what will.
A few hours ago, the spider akuma was about to trap them both to their heads but something had caught the spider's attention and it left them in this state.

Both equally grumpy and frustrated of their karma, not looking at each other because, well they physically can't and looking at each other wouldn't settle things between them.

"Hey stop struggling!"

"Well I want to get out of here!"

"I want to get out of here too but moving around won't help anything!"

"Then what do you suggest princess?" Nathaniel grumbled and glanced to his side as he stopped moving around.
"First of all: don't call me princess, gives me bad vibes. Second: I suggest we stop arguing for the last whatever and think of something. And for the love of god Kim. Shut up I can still hear your pathetic whining!"

Some feet below them, there was a big cacoon that was sobbing and whining on its own web connected to the stairs and the ground.

"You know telling a trapped student won't do any good-"

"Oh you shut up you stupid artist. I just had a really bad day and I don't want it to get even more ruined by the likes of you-Ow!" Chloe felt something hit her leg hard and figured it was the red head trying to break free again.

"Hey don't you kick me kurtzberg!" Chloe then did the same, both struggling to break free from the tight grip of the caccoon and their limbs tangled together like knots. Both were currently shouting and complaining as they tried breaking free.

"Hey stop pushing me!"

"Ow! Don't kick me there!"

"Agh! That hurt!"

"Hey don't touch me there you-"

"Ack stop kicking my back!"

"Then stop squirming like a stupid worm!"

"You stop touching me!"

"I wouldn't have dreamt touching you!"

"Well excuse me princess!"

"Don't you call me princess! You peasant!"

"You just sound like a stuck up Queen"

"Then you're a poor commoner you piece of useless art!"

"I'm not a piece of useless art!"

"And I'm not a stuck up Queen!"

"Oh sure you're not, I bet everyone adores you being a ruler"

"Well I am the Mayors daughter, Uh excuse you, everyone should!"

"Pfft, you sure about that?"

"And What makes you say that?!"

"For example: I don't adore you"

Chloe fell silent, which gave Nathaniel some peace and quiet as they had stopped struggling to break free. Though their was still mumbles from the area of the school, the silence behind him was making him both relieved and kinda worried.
"Uh....Chloe?" Nathaniel started to ask as he moved his head towards the school doors that was currently covered in spiderwebs. He could only see the back of her blond ponytail and her ear. She felt still and she didn't really respond. Which gave Nathaniel three choices: to scream for help even if it's useless, stay still and wait for the school to be recovered, or ask her what's wrong.

So he chose the last since both seemed like it was taking forever at this point. He sighed.
"...are you alive in there?"
"Yes Nathaniel, I'm alive"
"Oh good, thanks for responding... all this silence got irritating" though Nathaniel loved the silence, he would at least have a decent conversation with this girl, after all he is a nice guy.
"I thought you loved silence...and comic heroes"
Chloe could feel her back shake a little and stopped, signaling he was chuckling to himself.
"Yeah...but real heroes are better to see then comic ones....do you think screaming for help will get their attention?"
Chloe turned her nose up to the covered roof.
"Hmph, it's pointless now, we're trapped together in this stupid case and the whole school is blocked. What are we suppose to do?"

Nathaniel thought for a bit and smiled. "We can talk about stuff, and not argue every two minutes"
"Hey, not every two minutes, I'm not hot headed like some people" Chloe rolled her eyes. "And what kind of stuff?"

"I don't know....you tell me"

Chloe sighed desperately "fine. Who's your favorite super hero of Paris? And what Cologne do you use?"
Nathaniel raised an eyebrow at her question "What? Cologne? What are you talking about?"
"Just...you smell nice—answer the damn question!"

"Okay...Uhm...Roxana Illuminated Perfume"
"Wait! Is it To Bee?!"
"Or not To Bee" Nathaniel had seemed to shrug his shoulders lightly "but what really is the question here?"
Chloe rolled her eyes "whose your favorite superhero in Paris?"

"Oh, that's easy, Ladybug"

Chloe fell silent once again. Then spoke "Okay! So whose you're second favorite?"
Nathaniel glanced up at the closed roof. "Hmm, Chat Noir"

Chloe felt she was going to explode. Did anyone even like Queen Bee?!

"Third?!"

"Whoa, why are you so worked up over super heroes? I know that you cause a lot of them but-Ow! I thought I told you to stop-Ow! Stop it!"
Nathaniel yelled as he felt her elbow kick his side and her foot kick his knees.
"Not until you tell me you like Queen Bee! No one else!"

"What?! Why?! She's- OW my leg! Chloe!"
Chloe didn't seem to stop squirming around the casket and kicking him in places that he didn't want to subscribe. She was acting like a child and it honestly hurt him in more ways then one.
"No! Until you say that you adore Queen Bee!"
"Chloe you're acting like a child! Stop hurting me! Ow! Okay okay, fine!"
Chloe didn't hear him even though he was directly behind her as she kept screaming and kicking the poor boy.
Nathaniel heavily sighed "Okay FINE I adore her! In fact I love her! You happy?! You done now?! Stop kicking me and let's just stop this pointless ARGUMENT!"

Nathaniel felt another kick in the side by her elbow and screamed bloody murder out loud if she ever kicked him again.

Chloe immediately stopped moving around from his words and let Nathaniel calm himself down from her childish banters.
After some silence from them both, they could hear eery quietness from everyone else and some words from a voice that was particularly from Kim.

"Man you two really dis each other"

Chloe inwardly mocked the poor athlete in the caccoon, which reminded her why this school wasn't fixed yet and where the hell was the akuma and Ladybu-

"Too bad that Chat Noir didn't show up, or Ladybug...where are they?" Chloe heard the boy mutter in a pissed off tone that she didn't want to deal with. "It's been hours, and I bet everyone else is still cramped and loosing oxygen from the caskets"

"I hope they don't pass out"

"Or die, that's another thing that happens here, with all the akuma's trying to murder everyone else, I don't see why not"

"This is not the time to be brooding about death"

"Fuck"

"NATHANIEL!"

"What?! I'm starving over here! We're trapped and I'm sure that the heroes aren't here to save us since this school is so broken and closed in. The sun won't do anything and it's not raining so what's left of us huh?! Are we all just gonna be left here?! Where in the ever living hell is Ladybug?!"

"You should calm down"

"Like fucking hell I'm going to calm down! I've been panicking non stop and over thinking about the same damn possibilities of how I'm going to die in every damn akuma attack that maybe you or anyone else caused when the heroes aren't even here to protect me! How I have this stupid realization that I'm spending my entire whole life trapped in a caccoon with you and only you and probably die with you, the only selfish and pathetically childish crybaby I've ever met that's probably a stuck up irritating bitch to everyone else including me! Who has no friends but Adrien trapped with a scrawny wannabe like me with who also has no one and just a damn sketchbook and his love struck imagination that'll probably never happen because I'm stuck here fighting with a useless rich bastard-bitch like you!! God damn it I hate this!!"

Nathaniel screamed in rage and complete exhaustion as loud as he can because he didn't care at this moment that their were teachers cramped and students listening to both of them argue all at once. He didn't care for the likes that he wasn't going to get out of here and waiting for Ladybug and Chat Noir to free them all. So might as well say everything you needed to say before you get trapped forever with the person you hate and not with the heroine you love.

Nathaniel made a deep and exhausting sigh, feeling his energy getting low as his struggling was tiring. He wanted sleep, take a long nice nap that held silence and can ease his woes. He just needed silence.....

So he closed his eyes and let his head lean against the sticky giant spiderweb, wanting to shut out everything and just let his fate take him away.....

.........

..........

.........

The sound of complete silence had been replaced with another noice. That noise was the sound of very light sobbing behind him.

Chloe had shrunk her shoulders and let her tears cascade down her cheeks, clenching her teeth to make sure no one heard her cry in pain. Her cheeks reddened as her make up in her eyes had run down with her tears.

....She was crying, really crying, was it his fault? It couldn't be his fault, he just told her the truth...in a very bitter and messed up way. Should he just...apologize? He would never expect her to be that sensitive to his words, since she's an ignorant person. She should deserve the truth about her and not live in stupid illusions of everyone loving her and obeying her like some dog....though she wasn't really the one to blame...he had been having false hopes about being with Ladybug and Marinette and being a lot more confident than he really was and getting moody over it after realizing it wouldn't happen.

Nathaniel opened his eyes, looking grim and feeling guilty as he was the only person to hear her cry. Maybe calling her a useless bitch wasn't such a good call in this situation. And maybe he should've eaten something before he realized his fate with her.

He didn't turn his head to speak with her, and just kept looking at a caccoon across from him. Nathaniel heard her sobs get a little louder. He sighed heavily

"...Chloe..."

"None or you understand me...none of you can realize how lonely I am. That my father's the mayor and my mom keeps leaving me and never loved me. I didn't have any attention like you or Marinette or anyone else had. True, I'm a selfish bitch that wants everything to go her way....but I just...I just don't know how to get your stupid attention or anyone else to notice me. So I bully you, I tease you, I mock you, and everyone else. I don't know what the ever loving fuck I'm doing...and I honestly want to be alone right now. I hate it too, being stuck with you forever in this stupid waste of silk. Even though Ladybug is probably done with the akuma or this is truly the end, I hate this as much as you do. So if you say I'm a such an ignorant bastard, then we clearly don't know each at all...."

The school was silent again. Chloe's sobs had subsided little after little. Nathaniel had stayed silent throughout her whole confession, and he felt more of an idiot than he would like to know.

"....Does that mean... You like me?"

He heard another sniffle from behind him. Chloe glanced towards the doors. "What do you mean?"
"You said you wanted attention, and you always went after me sometimes...so I just wanted to know if you really did"

"...Yes, I did...before you called my all those names and just wanted me gone..."

"O-oh, Sorry"

"Sorry isn't enough Kurtzberg" she sniffled again.

"Then how am I going to apologize if I can't see your face?"

"Maybe you shouldn't apologize, since, you know, I'm a selfish, cruel-"

"Chloe"

"-twisted useless-"

"Chloe...."

"-utterly ridiculous rich piece of shit-"

"Don't say that"

"-Bitch you'd ever hated in your whole life" Chloe had started to sob again and Nathaniel had enough of this. He's suppose to be a good person, shy and understanding, and yet he was none of those things in this situation. Lashing out at the blonde girl helped himself true, but hearing her cry like that got to him.

"....Chloe...."

"No! Just shut up already!" She spoke through sobs "I don't want to hear you talk to me or even speak to me ever again after we get out of this alive!"

"Chloe..."

"I said shut up!"

"No..."

"What part of "Don't talk to me" Don't you understand?!"

"I don't understand anything"

"Exactly!! So just shut up!"

"Then you shut up and listen to me damn it!"

Nathaniel punched her in the back with his own elbow, feeling her stiffen and groan in pain. "Owww"
He calmed his nerves and looked away back to the lone caccoon.

"Listen. You're so utterly beautiful and so charming that I know everyone would love you as the real you. Your eyes are so majestically deep blue that I just want to draw them and color them over and over again. You have an adorable face that I'm sure everyone would notice and love you for it even if they disagree with me but honestly fuck them. Your smile is so sweet and bright and gorgeous that people would gush over it and stare at you for hours. You have a wonderful taste in clothing and it looks so good on you that you should give me some tips. You would look so good in green that if I've ever had a chance to do your makeup I would choose a color like that, you'd look so attractive!"

Nathaniel went on, praising the ever living self ego out of her that her crying had calmed down and subsided, feeling his compliments one after another fueling her self esteem as they both were trapped on a lowly spiderweb.

"And for the love of god, I just want you to stop crying. I don't want to hear you cry like that.... it really...hurts me...."
Nathaniel lowered his head to the webbed school yard in exhaustion.
He really didn't expect any response from the girl and had figured he could go back to sleep and wait this whole thing out.
Well, the only thing of a response was that she laid her head against his as he tried to sleep the day away.

"Thank you..." he heard her whisper softly behind him.
"I'm...sorry too, for teasing you and ripping out your drawings....they're just...so good" he felt his face warm up a little.

"Really?"

"Yeah. You're a good artist Nathaniel, you should draw her more often"

"Who?"

"Well Ladybug of course, since obviously you love her so much you should perfect her in every piece you make"

Nathaniel didn't make a combat to try and hide his crush on the bug heroine. "Not really every piece, that would be a load off. She's pretty and sweet and all but it'll take a lot of time to perfect"

"I don't think it would" Nathaniel could feel her own head shaking from side to side in a "no" type of gesture. "What would you say if she was here right now?"

"If she was here right now then we would already be free from this utter catastrophe" the boy grumbled and Chloe chuckled but agreed.

"Yeah, that would make things a whole lot easier wouldn't it"
"But at least I get to know you better like this than anything else"

"Tied together in a spider's web and not facing each other?"
"At least I get to talk to you more, which was a potential surprise on my part"

"On both of us really...." Chloe then closed her eyes and huffed, equally wanting to take a nap as she had no idea if it was day or night.....

"Hey Chloe?...."

"Hmm?"

"If I would ever talk to her right now, I would say the same complements that I told you...except a little differently...."

Chloe smiled softly and hummed with a light blush. "...A majestic deep blue..."

"D-don't rub it in, I was trying to make you feel better..."

He could hear a little giggle from the blond girl behind him and smiled weakly as he dozed off to sleep. He preferred to doze off with her little giggles then with silence.

——————————

The next thing he felt wasn't the silk of the web on his hair or the tightness surrounding his whole body or the extra limbs he felt in the caccoon. What he felt was the cold hard floor and maybe something breathing against him or on top of him, he may never know. Yet when he opened his eyes to the sudden interruption of light, he quickly realized that he was sleeping on the school yard with his head facing the now web less roof as the sun was setting.
Nathaniel turned his gaze from the roof to the lights of the clear school to the sudden body in yellow that was sleeping half on the floor and half on his body.
He blinked his eyes shut, saying that this was just a dream and he should just go with it, but he then quickly fluttered them open in shock, realizing this wasn't a dream and the school was finally cured...finally.
The boy then lifted his head, then sat up slowly while keeping eye contact with the girl as she was still fast asleep, mumbling to herself of how pretty his hair looked.

Nathaniel then realized that the people who were caught in the cacoons were already gone and went straight home. Figuring out they were left behind in the school and no one had bothered to wake them up, which was either a blessing or really rude on their part.

"Great...guess we're the only ones here...wow that took way longer than I thought it was going to take. Seriously what was the hold up?" The boy mumbled as he looked around the school yard and then saw Chloe shift around and wake up to feel the cold floor touch her skin. She then jolted up from the sudden coldness on her body and met face to face with turquoise colored eyes.
Both were speechless for a bit before simultaneously looking away from each other to a different direction of the school.
"S-Sorry to interrupt your beauty sleep your majesty but uh...we're free..."

"R-right...And no one's here so how long did we...you know..." Chloe glanced from the stairs to the red head and back to the stairs.

"Maybe about an hour? Don't know...."

"We should go, it's getting dark....and we're finally free from that web forest, thank god i couldn't stand it. Just...ugh imagine that web messing up my hair" Chloe touched and combed her hair with her fingers.
"Yeah, I know what you mean, it really sticks to you, glad its gone now" Nathaniel decided to comb his own hair with his fingers with a light smile before hearing the girl freak out for a bit.

"Oh my god! Have you seen my purse?!" Chloe panicked and suddenly stood up from the floor to roam around the building.
Nathaniel standing up to help her and roam around the school.
"Uh, I haven't seen it lately, why?" He looked through the windows and then back at the blonde who was at the other end of the yard swarming the area constantly.
"Because! I left an item there and I was too stupid to wear it! Agh! It would've caused us less trouble and—Argh!! This is ridiculous! Why am I so stupid?!" Nathaniel saw the girl freak out in anger and holding her head as she freaked out.
Nathaniel could only smile "you're not stupid Chlo"
"Of course I am!" She managed to hear him and turn her head to him with a growl. "I could've just— and she would just— and ladybug and Chat wouldn't have—"
"Ladybug and Chat?"
Chloe turned her attention back to the confused red head and gave a quick smile. "It's nothing, I'm pretty sure they had some type of help....even though I didn't get to fight..."

"What was that?" "It's nothing! Haha! Just keep looking for it!"

Nathaniel shrugged and kept searching for her purse.

After a while of scavenging throughout the school, Nathaniel had finally found her purse in a dark classroom that was hidden under a desk. Seriously why would she leave it there? He shrugged it off and walked out of the classroom, carrying the bag over his shoulder.

—————————-

Pollen had woken up to the feeling of being picked up from the ever cold dusty and webbed ground. She opened he eyes and lit up, feeling that Chloe had finally found her and decided to not let her out of sight.
The little being shuffled through the bag and peeped her head out of the bag to see that, shockingly, it wasn't Chloe but a red haired stranger with turquoise eyes, gray jacket, orange red shirt and purple pants carrying the purse instead.

Pollen quickly hid back into the purse and faced the silver colored miraculous across from her. Scared, the little creature held tightly to the wall of the purse, waiting for the stranger to let go of the bag and search for Chloe quietly without being noticed, though unknown to her, no one else was in the school beside this stranger and Chloe.

She heard the door creek open and then heard his voice, which was rather soothing in a way. "Hey Chloe! I found your purse!"
Chloe? She was here? Then she was looking for her! And this stranger must be a friend of hers, though the only friend she knew of Chloe's was Sabrina and Adrien.
The sound of her chosen's voice soothes her and made her lit up on the inside. "Really?! Gimme gimme!"
But as ready as she was, the purse didn't seem to move from his shoulder.

"Hold on. I need to ask you something first"
"What? What is it?" Chloe obviously sounded a little irritated.
"...sigh. Your cologne is making me hungry. Do you have any food in your bag?"
Pollen was scared that the human would reach down and grab her, but before that happened, thankfully Chloe stopped him. She grabbed his wrist.

"N-no need to look in the bag! I can arange a date for us at a resturant! Good and filling food so you don't go hungry!"

"A-a What?!" The boy was both shocked and confused.

"Hmm? What?! I didn't say anything! Ignore me for the rest of the day, or night, or something. Wait what time is it?"

"Uh...Hmm, I guess 6:30 PM. Wow the sun sets early"

"So it's currently night...alright! I guess we can get out of here...so gimme"

Suddenly, pollen felt the bag moving and being handed over to the girl. Pollen beamed again and lightly buzzed around in happiness.
The purse was already open and she could see the girl's face in the open, looking down at the little creature.

"You can come out, it's safe"

Pollen flew out and wondered what was going on. She noticed that the red haired stranger was walking towards the school doors that were closed. "Sorry about that Polly. I promise to never leave you like that again" Chloe smiled apologetically towards the being.
She saw her holder take out the comb from her purse and place the object in her hair. "There, now lets get out of here"

"Wait but what happened when I wasn't with you? How long was the akuma attack?"

"Oh It went on for hours and I was stuck in a sticky situation with Nathaniel...so that's your answer"

Pollen could only nod and watch her holder look back to see the boy, Nathaniel, go to the doors and tried to open them.

"It's locked!"

"What?! Oh for the love of— did they really do that?! I mean come on! I'm the mayor's daughter for crying out loud!" Chloe complained and Pollen had an idea.

"They probably thought we were dead" she could hear Nathaniel from ways away. "Oh you stop it with your stupid death brooding already!"
Nathaniel sighed dramatically on purpose. "I wasn't brooding! I'm not an emo guy!"
"Well if you died your hair black and red then I don't see the difference..." Chloe flipped her hair.
"Excuse me?! I'm not an emo guy, you're no lesser than an arrogant-"
"Don't you dare say it! You had your rage today so just find a way out of here!"

"Then at least be kinder to me for once..." Nathaniel mumbled and went back to the closed doors.

Chloe looked away as faced pollen who was waiting. "...I'm trying you idiot..." she heard Chloe whisper and then heard another buzz from Pollen.

"Can I just say something? You two are killing me...."

"And how?" Chloe raised an eyebrow towards her kwami. She decided to change the subject. "I have an idea. Why not you change to Queen Bee and fly the both of your sorry butts out of this school. The roof is cleared now, so you can just go"

"Ew I'm not carrying him-"

"Well you have to, look at him!"
Chloe turned her head back to where Nathaniel was, who was sitting on the steps and looking bored out of his mind.
She sighed after seeing him sigh and mope on the steps.
"Is he going to fight me about it?" She turned her attention back to Pollen. "I don't know honey, do something at least. He looks like he's going to faint"
Pollen peaked over her head to see Nathaniel started to fall asleep or become pale.

Chloe figured he was starving and then hid around the corner of a wall, transforming herself as Queen Bee and walked right out.

Nathaniel saw Chloe leave somewhere and he stood up, wondering where she went, but felt all energy leave his body as the school felt colder then before.
"....Chlo...where are you...go-"
The boy suddenly felt like fainting from hunger and started falling to the ground.
Though what he felt wasn't hard cold ground, but arms and body heat slowly warming him up.

Queen Bee was kneeling to the ground, carrying the boy close to her body as he looked like a weak and tired little baby. She smiled softly at the sight as he breathed slowly.
"...Bee?..." Opening his eyes, he saw the most beautiful blue, gold and black he's ever seen. "What.. all this time?"
"Shh, I'm flying you out here. No questions"
Nathaniel stayed quiet and slept in her arms as Queen bee flew out of the roof top and into the night sky.

She stared at the stars and the color of the winter sky as the sun had set a few minutes ago.

"....hmm... a majestic deep blue..."

——————————-
*5045 words. Just a little thing I thought up when I was drawing fan art for them (and I really want to draw fan art for almost all of these chapters) and it went into some kind of rollercoaster ride. This honestly could of turned out differently in so many ways*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 139 6
A series of short stories featuring mainly on Ash and Chloe/BloomBoltShipping. Requests are open. Started: 9/31/21
6.9K 252 9
Once again, there are specific prompts for every day, this time the focus is AU's. Each one of these will be a stand-alone, short story, unlike the l...
37.1K 325 24
~ • ~ The title says it all ~ • ~ Have any requests, DM me (must be Y/n, I will still give credit) ~ • ~ (may contain swearing) 1k✅ 5k✅ 10k✅ 15k✅ 20k...
102K 2.7K 25
Random and fluffy Fillie one shots. It can get quite strange over here, I have a lot on my mind... Feel free to send requests! Thank you to everyone...