Mafia Princess (Klance)

Par FoxInThighHighSox

Two gangs have been at war with one another, the Galra family and the Altean family. In a desperate attempt... Plus

The Princess
Kidnapping the Princess
A Plane Ride
Escape the Beach
Coincidence?
Trust
Catching a New Ride
Bonding
A Trip to the Zoo
Brave
Train Wreck
A Rivers Fury
Deaths Row
Keith's Opportunity
Dream Team
Trying Not to Fall in Love
Taking You Home
Another Detour
Unwelcome
Making A Good Impression
Allura's Fight
Brothers
Black and Red
You Look Good In Red
Zarkon's Move
Making A Move
Change Of Plans
Under Attack
The Battle
An Unsuspected Hero
Worry
The Families (r18....kinda)
The Missing
Your Brother
Matt!
Stealth Mission
Stealth is my Middle Name
Yeah, That's a Good Idea
Trust in Lotor
Already Rescued?
A New Player
Everybodies Safe
Fooling Around (R18!!!)
Lotor's Part
A Past Love (R18ish)
Dad?

A Paladin

5.9K 299 141
Par FoxInThighHighSox

   It was now dinner time, the Paladins sat uncomfortably with the two Galra boys. No one spoke a word as they waited for Hunk to bring the food. Allura kept a close watch on the two which made the tension rise as everyone squirmed in their seats.

   Hunk arrived through the hall with a large smile over his face. "Alright, who's hungry?" He asked as his helpers escaped the kitchen with large trays of food.

   Everyone's expressions lightened except for Keith and Shiro's whose radiated and glowed. They watched in awe as the food was set before them. Hunk took off his apron and hat joining the table for dinner. He took a moment to check on everyone before he ate and he couldn't help but chuckle at Keith and Shiro's expressions.

"You two look like you've never had a real meal in your lives." He joked.

"Not like this." Shiro gasped.

   For a moment Allura's eyes softened when she heard the large man speak. But then she remembered the merciless leader that was their father and realized this shouldn't be a surprise that they did not eat as gourmet as the Paladins.

"Hunk's our great chef, he's a genius in the kitchen." Lance put his friend on a pedestal.

"Awe I only threw a few things together." Hunk blushed.

"Thank you." Shiro said looking to the princess with sincerity. "You are showing us so much kindness princess, I just want you to know we are very grateful."

   Allura blushed lightly taking her eyes away from the handsome man. "Just don't get too comfortable, I am still not thrilled about this."

"I completely understand, We are enemies in your home. We are lucky you have shown us such mercy."

"You don't have to be so formal Shiro. We make a point of not being like the Galra." Lance said looking to Allura as if to remind her. 

   She sighed knowing he was right and she began to eat her food in silence. 

***********°•💜•°***********

   Later when they had finished eating Allura returned to the surveillance room. She used the info Pidge had given her from the two prisoners following what they had said to find they had told the truth. Zarkon and Haggar's men were taking out small Altean bases trying to thin their defenses. She watched in horror as communications were cut off from each one like dominoes. Pidge slipped into the room and looked at the screen with a worried frown. 

"I'm glad to see they were telling the truth." She said. "But I also wish they had been wrong." 

"As do I." Allura turned to the smaller female. "I'm afraid I maybe losing hope Pidge. I don't know what to do." 

   Pidge tilted her head and closed her eyes, "Well, you could always make Kieth and Shiro into paladins." 

   Allura's eyes widened to the absurd words that left the green paladins mouth. Pidge only shrugged and walked towards the monitors.

"We don't have much of a choice. We can't do this with only 3 lions. We need Red and Black. They would be perfect." 

"So you want me to allow the sons of ZARKON to be Paladins?!" Allura was baffled.

"Well." Pidge sat in the rolling chair. "Technically they aren't Zarkon's sons."

   The princess's eyes widened as her posture relaxed. "What do you mean?"

"I mean they were adopted. Only Lotor is the true son of Zarkon. Those two aren't even related."

"How do you know this?"

"Oh please Allura, it's my job to hack into the Galran database to get info on them. I've known for like ever." The young girl spun in the chair. "Just give them a chance. Lance trusts them, and yeah that's not much to go off of but even Hunk seems comfortable around them, and I would trust Hunk's gut with my life." She laughed.

   Allura looked to the door and her face became determined, she left the room leaving the brilliant child alone.

"I hope she doesn't kill anyone." The blonde said still spinning around.

****************************************************************

   Lance laid in a basket of towels exhausted as he looked at the ceiling. "This is way to muuuuuch." He whined.

   A towel flew into his face and he sat up to see Kieth's piercing gaze. "Get up Lance and help us with this!"

"Can't we take a break?" 

"The faster we finish this the longer of a break you'll get." Shiro reminded him.

"Why are you always right." Lance huffed.

"Just get over here." Kieth sighed.

"Shiro, Kieth, Lance!" Allura's thick accented voice called from the other side of the laundry room.

   Lance jumped out of the hamper and watched the princess make her way over to their side. She looked almost angry and it made Lance worry.

"Training ground now." She instructed.

   Kieth's dark eyes shone while Lance's drooped. "No Allura whyyyyy." He whined.

"Now." She repeated.

   They followed her into the hall to an elevator that brought them up to a large white gym with pads and armor. She turned to them and they stopped walking.

"Lance, Kieth will be your sparring partner, and Shiro." She looked to the large man. "I will be yours."

"Are you sure this is a good-" Lance tried to argue but the princess's death glare stopped him. "A-alrightyroo. Um Kieth, shall we?"

   Kieth followed Lance staring back at his older brother with concern. Allura and Shiro did not break eye contact and as the boys got further her glare became more intense.

"Princess I-"

"Attack me." She said.

"What?" 

"I don't like to repeat myself Shiro."

   The giant cocked a brow and began to move slowly towards the strong woman. Shiro watched her eyes as they sliced into him like a cleaver through meat. He delivered the first shot using his real arm to jab, the princess slipped out of the way and grabbed that same arm twisting it around his back. She aimed a kick for his legs but as she did he moved out of the way pulling out her own, he unravled his arm to quickly catch the falling woman. He put her down gently which sent her into a flurry of anger when she thought he may not see her as the threat that she was. She moved her legs around his torso and used her weight to toss him to the side leaping to get on top. She then reached his arm up between her legs before falling back and pinning his chest down with her thighs as her hands pulled his arm towards her chest in a lock. He then planted his feet sternly on the ground flipping himself over before he twisted free standing up once again. Allura rolled out of the way so that he couldn't catch her off gaurd on. She leapt to her feet hiding her heavy breath.

"Why are you going easy on me?" She snarled.

"Why are you?" He said calmly.

   She stopped a bit surprised. "You could-"

"Tell? Of course. You were much stronger back at the communications building." 

   She stood up straight trying to catch her breath before she could make her next move but her aggression was stolen from her when playful laughter rung in her ears. The two looked over at the boys who were wrestling in their own fight. The pair were laughing full heartedly as each struggled to pin the other down. Allura was taken back, they had seemed like they were fire and ice, night and day, opposites, enemies.... And yet.... There they were getting along as if they had known each other their whole lives. She looked to Shiro who was also smiling widely at the playful boys. 

"Alright." She called out.

   The two stopped and looked over at Allura with bright red faces. They stood up and fixed themselves before returning to her.

"You have passed." She nodded.

   Kieth and Lance gave each a confused look before raising their brows to her in sync. "What you talking about princess?" Lance smiled.

"Not you Lance, them." She looked at the Galran's. "Shiro, Kieth. How would you like to join Voltron?"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

92.5K 4.1K 14
Lance is fed up. In all his years, he has only known life inside the Castle of Lions. As he described it, a prison cell disguised as an extravagant h...
152K 7.6K 45
Everyone had been hearing rumors but no one believed that an alien species was gonna come and take over until the day it happened. It was chaos. Fami...
564K 16K 41
A piercing scream Silence. ... "L-Lance." "H-help me." Keith was captured by Galra soldiers on a mission. The team is growing worried. What are Zark...
168K 4.1K 19
What happens when a part of Voltron, a paladin to be exact, is taken hostage by the Galra Empire? Would Voltron search far and wide for their missing...