Rejected?

By JessyBear321

This girl named Jessica gets rejected from her make cause people thought she was weak and ugly. More

Rejected?
The Beginging
Im done!
Im leaving this heartless pack!
Someone new?
Whatever you wanna call this.
Im back?

Is this real?

97 5 0
By JessyBear321

Drake's POV

I finally found my mate, but I'm her second mate. I'm confused.

Oh yeah by the way I'm Drake Moon. Alpha of SilverMoon pack. And your second mate.

I saw her blush and said.

I'm Jessica.

Wow such a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl.

Jessica let's go talk to the elders of this pack. They'd probably know.

Jessica's POV

Drake is soo sweet these past few days. He has been letting me stay here. The elders said that if my first mate rejects me my second mate has to be a alpha. And now I have Drake.

I think I love him...

Ahhhh I need more ideas. Thanks for the support.

VOMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

551K 12.3K 60
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.
1.8M 55.7K 51
When Orla gets into the Private Lupus University, she meets people who may not be people at all. As she learns to navigate a new world of supernatura...
400K 8.5K 49
He was gigantic. The 7'0 monster of a man towered over her, even though he was sitting. Bright cyan eyes gazed down at her unreadably. He gestured w...
109K 3.5K 44
Born an omega into the strongest pack in the forest, Olwen Adams was fated to the Alpha's son and to become the Luna of the Silver Arrow Pack. But he...