Im leaving this heartless pack!

Jessica's POV

I'm done! He just blew it! I'm leaving!

NOTE:

To all of you heartless animals! I am leaving this ugly pack! I'm sick of how you all treat me!

Oh and Callum you will never ever be a good mate or a good alpha and I'm going to be the one to prove it to you! To all of you! Don't try to find me! I'm perfect being alone then with all you people! James I hate you! I always thought we were family I guess not!

Lots of hate

-Jessica

I ran as fast as I can with all my stuff! And ran into the forest.

James POV

JESSICA! WHERE ARE YOU PATHETIC LITTLE BISH! COME OUT OF YOUR ROOM OR IM GOING IN!

No one came out its like no one was here.

So I went into her room and saw nothing was there. Besides her bed and other furniture and a note!

Saying: To all you heartless animals! I am leaving this ugly pack! I'm sick of how you all great me!

Oh and Callum you will never ever be a good mate or a good alpha and I'm going to be the one to prove it to you!

To all of you! Don't try to find me! I'm perfect being alone then with all you people! James I hate you! I always thought we were family! I guess not!

Lots of hate

-Jessica

She didn't deserve any of this! I called Callum to have a pack meeting.

Ughh I'm the worst brother ever!

Callum's POV

James told me to have a pack meeting so why not. We all met at the pack house.

James: My sister left because of all of us and only left us with a note!

My dad(Chester): WHAT WHY! SHE WAS WAAAY BETTER THEN ALL YOU PEOPLE SHE MAY BE QUIET BUT SHE STRONG BUT SHE NEVER FOUGHT CAUSE ALL YOU HEARTLESS TEENS ALWAYS MADE HER DOWN! CALLUM HOW COULD YOU I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU WITH THIS! I THOUGHT WRONG!

Callum: WHAT MY MATE MY OTHER HALF LEFT BECAUSE OF ME! [SEE YOU REGRET REJECTING HER]

Uhh leave me alone!

-I hope you guys enjoyed! Well I type on my iPod so I can't do special typing or anything like that. I'm sorry!