CEO Styles

Von InfinityCharmz

Harry Styles, 26 year old CEO of Styles Inc. multi-million dollar company. Some would describe him as the big... Mehr

Chapter 1 - Welcome to New York
Chapter 2 - Everyday
Chapter 3 - Right now
Chapter 4 - Stay
Chapter 5 - Issues
Chapter 6 - Skyscraper
Chapter 8 - Sparks fly
Chapter 9 - Gorgeous
Chapter 10 - DNA
Chapter 11 - Dangerous woman
Chapter 12 - Angel
Chapter 13 - I have questions
Chapter 14 - Need you
Chapter 15 - Catching feelings
Chapter 16 - The Feeling
Chapter 17 - End Game
Chapter 18 - Heart like yours
Chapter 19 - Heartbeat
Chapter 20* - Say you won't let go
Chapter 21 - Why
Chapter 22 - The Story of Us
Chapter 23 - Little do you know
Chapter 24 - Rewrite The Stars
Chapter 25 - Not giving up on love
Chapter 26 - More Than This
Chapter 27 - Sober
Chapter 28 - Rise Up
Chapter 29 - Sign Of The Times
Chapter 30* - Love Me Like You Do
Chapter 31 - I Was Made For Loving You
Chapter 32 - Hold Me While You Wait
Chapter 33 - Falling
Chapter 34* - Secret Love Song
Chapter 35 - We Found Love
Chapter 36 - Dangerous Game
Chapter 37 - Please Don't Go
Chapter 38 - Soon You'll Get Better
Chapter 39 - Why I Love You
Chapter 40 - I Don't Want To Lose You
Chapter 41 - I Need Your Love
Chapter 42 - Nobody
Chapter 43 - I Choose
Chapter 44 - Something Just Like This
Chapter 45 - I Like Me Better

Chapter 7 - Only Angel

11.5K 227 110
Von InfinityCharmz

"She's an angel, only angel. She's an angel, my only angel."

Song: Only Angel
Artist: Harry Styles 

I'm nervous.. so, so nervous. I look down at my "new" clothes. What're the people going to say? How are they going to react? How is Harry going to react to my change?

Claire came by to my apartment, I don't know how she knew where I live but I didn't question it. Harry told her everything and she was on a mission to make Harry choke on his words.

The only reason I dressed as I did was that that was what I learned on the university. To always dress professional, to not show too much skin. Guess in the real business world it doesn't work like that.

My everyday clothes are normal.

So, with much debate, Claire and I went shopping and bought myself a whole new business wardrobe. I couldn't afford everything but Claire helped me out a little without saying much. I hate it when people give me sympathy but she said it was her way of saying sorry for what Harry did, even though she didn't have to.

So, now I'm standing there having a debate with myself about my new wardrobe.

I hope he likes it.

Wait. What?

Okay, I didn't mean that. I just hope people will like it and won't find it weird or anything.

I look down at my nude-coloured high heels. With a deep breath, I decide it's now or never. I'll show Harry he made a mistake by saying those things.

Shaking off the nerves, I walk into the big glass building. It's now or never.

Tony, the nice doorman, opens the door for me with a smile. "Good day miss, are you new here?"

I look at him dumbfounded. Doesn't he recognize me? "Um, Tony? It's me. Janelle." I say with a small smile.

His eyes grow wide while he looks me up and down. Well, that's a good reaction.

"Oh, I'm sorry miss Janelle. I didn't recognize you. I surely like your new look." I smile at the friendly doorman, thank him and walk over to the elevator to get to my office. If the doorman reacts like that, I really can't wait for Harry's reaction.

The elevator doors dings open, signalling I made it to the top floor. Claire looks up from where she is seated and as soon as her eyes found me her jaw drops open and her eyes grow wide.

"Well damn girl! Look what the cat dragged in." Was all she said as she came around her desk to me standing in front of the elevator still. I look down at myself and then back up to her.

"This isn't too much, is it?" I'm so scared this is too much. What if I make a fool out of myself and Harry decides to fire me? I need this job.

"Too much? What, no! You look beautiful. Harry is going to eat dust when he sees you." I only blush at the mention of Harry. Wait, no. I can't think like this. He is my boss and that's how it's going to stay.

"Now, stop overthinking this. This is the real you, okay? Here is Harry's coffee, now go in there and kick some ass, girl." I look down at the coffee in Claire's hand. Shit! I forgot about the coffee. "I knew you were gonna be a nervous wreck, so I got it for you." She says as if she can read my mind. She gives me a small smile and pat on my back. I take the coffee from her hands and slowly begin to walk to Harry's office.

Standing before the closed doors I don't hear anything. Is he already in? Is he late? Why is it so quiet?

Okay, Janelle, you can do this. Show him what he's missing out on. Show him that he was wrong about you. Show him. Giving myself a little pep talk, I take one more deep breath in and out before knocking on his door.

"Come in." His powerful voice booms through the doors. I find it weird that he is British but living in New York. I've heard Haley talking with a slight accent but not as strong as her father's. Claire has more of the American accent as the British. Guess she lived here longer. I wonder what he is doing here.

Opening the door, I'm met with Harry having his head in his hands and looking down. I need to be confident. I need to show him that he was wrong and that I belong here.

Straightening up, I throw my loose hair behind my shoulders and walk confidently to his desk.

"Your coffee, sir," I say putting his coffee on his desk. His head snaps up to me and his beautiful emerald green eyes widen when they see me. He shamelessly looks me up and down before clearing his throat awkwardly.

I take a seat in front of his desk and pull my notebook out of my bag. "What's the plans for today, sir?"

"Janelle." He starts still looking at me with wide eyes. "I told you to call me Harry."

"I just feel that it's a little inappropriate, sir. I mean, you are after all my boss." I say with a small smile looking at him. Yeah, you go Janelle. Give him some of his own medicine.

He nods looking down at his desk again before looking back up to me.

"You um.. you look beautiful, Janelle."

"Oh, thank you, sir. Just something I got out of my wardrobe. I mean, I didn't think this was professional but you didn't like my old professional clothes so these new ones will do." Wow, where is all this confidence coming from? I never talked to anyone like that.

"Yes, about that. Look, Janelle, I'm sorry about what I said. I didn't mean anything I said. It was stupid of me to say that in the first place, never mind when I didn't even mean them. I hope that you'll forgive me, Janelle. What I said is unforgivable but I hope that somewhere in your heart you'll find a way to forgive me." He looks sorry. He looks sad with dark rings around his eyes.

"It's fine, Mr Styles. I understand. It will take some time but I'm sure we'll be fine." I say. I don't know what else to say to him. What he said did hurt me but I can see how sorry he is. I can't hold this forever against him.

"What can I do for you today?"

"Janelle, please. Can we sort this out?" He stands up from his chair and walks to the chair next to me. He takes a seat beside me and takes my small hands in his big ones. My heart starts to raise while looking at him with big eyes. Now it's my turn to look at him with big eyes.

"I-I don't know what more to say," I say with a small voice.

"I know you said you needed time and I'll give you all the time you need, just know that I'm sorry and I want your forgiveness." He looks deep into my eyes and down to my lips. Damn, I want to kiss those lips again. He looks back up to my eyes and slowly start to lean in.

Do I want this? Do I want him to kiss me again? I mean, he is a damn good kisser but he is my boss.

"Stop overthinking it, Janelle." He whisperers centimetres away from my lips. I look into his emerald green eyes and for a second I'm captured. I can't look away. He is so close. With one move forward my lips will be on his.

"Haz! Where is that pretty assistant of- Oh! What do we have here?" We both spring apart looking bewildered at the door. There stands Mr Tomlinson with a smirk on his face looking at us.

"Louis! What happened with knocking?!" Harry shouts angrily looking at Louis with daggers in his eyes. I'm glad Louis came when he did because I almost kissed Harry... again.

"Oh, so now you want me to knock just because you're getting it on with the pretty assistant," Louis says with a smug look and his arms crossed over his suit covered chest.

"Louis!" Harry growls. "Get out!" He shows at the door.

"Okay, okay!" Louis brings his hands up in surrender. "I see I interrupted something. Please, carry on. When you're finished, I'll be waiting in the waiting room. Maybe get that niece of yours number."

"Louis!"

"I'm going!" He says with yet again a smirk on his face. He looks at me then back to Harry before walking out of the door and closing it.

"Um.." Harry pulls his fingers through his hair looking nervous.

"I know about Claire." I decide to say. He looks up at me confused. "She told me you guys are family. I think it's really sweet you gave her a job."

"She wasn't supposed to tell anyone." He looks angry again.

"Yeah, I know. But don't be angry with her. She only told me to make me feel better." It doesn't look like he's buying it but shrugs his shoulders and look back at me again.

The atmosphere is awkward. What do I say about an almost kiss? I start to play with my fingers looking down at my lap before his big hand covered mine. I look up into his eyes.

"I want what almost happened a few minutes ago." He starts. "But I want it in a special way. Not rushed. Will you do me the honour of being my date at Friday's charity ball?"

What? Did he just ask me to be his date? He can have anybody he desires but he wants to go with me? And he wants to kiss me?

"I know what you're thinking," he continues. "Stop worrying about what the people are going to say. It's about what you want. What do you want?" I look back up at him. I know what I want. I don't know if it's the right choice but... I'll never know if I don't try, right?

"I want you."

"I must admit I thought I'd like to make you mine."

So sorry for the late update! I hope your new year is going well so far. What have you guys been up to?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.1K 109 6
After abruptly losing your job at the daycare you've been working at for the past two years, you are desperate to find a new one, with not much luck...
17K 903 43
Taylor Swift and Harry Styles the perfect couple.. Well maybe not so perfect. Twenty two year old very successful business man Harry Styles (owner of...
611K 12.7K 64
Emily Howard is a shy, but, determined 21 year old women hoping to start big in the world of business. Just finished with Uni, she applies for the po...
277 16 5
Being a journalist is a crazy job. Most publishing companies have the same goal. The big goal? Have the biggest story & publish it before anyone else...