Welcome to the Markiplier Man...

By Moody_Louise

It's been four years since you've last seen your dear brother Mark. You decided to go to his manor a week for... More

(A/N) Introduction
Chapter 1: Today's the Day
Chapter 2: Simply Beautiful
Chapter 3: Meeting Mark
Chapter 4: Whispers
Chapter 5: Hault Thief!
Chapter 6: The Forest
Chapter 7: The Waterfall
Chapter 8: Bewilder
Chapter 9: Are Ye Okay?
Chapter 11: Now Or Never
Chapter 12: Seven Year Old
Chapter 13: The Ball
Chapter 14: Midnight
Chapter 15: One Of Us
Chapter 16: The Polariod
Chapter 17: Because I Loved Him
Chapter 18: The First Note
Chapter 19: Suspicions
Chapter 20: The Library
Chapter 21: Jealousy
Chapter 22: What Then?
Chapter 23: You're Finally Here
Chapter 24: Let Go
(A/N)~EXTREMELY IMPORTANT
Chapter 25: Tœdæÿ'ś thę Dæÿ
Chapter 26: Your Weak
Chapter 27: A Reason
{A/N- NEW BOOK}
Chapter 28: Epilogue
(A/N) The End~Facts

Chapter 10: The Things you Do

862 34 2
By Moody_Louise

"Ethan? Who's Ethan?"

Jack smiled at my concern to know who this 'Ethan' is.

"Ethan...hmmm where do I start," he chuckled to himself, "Ethan looks as if he is sixteen, is where I should start. He is twenty one though, and is a small for his age. He is kind of shy at first, but boy oh boy, he is almost as loud as me once he opens up."

That must be pretty loud, I giggle thinking to myself. Jack raises one of his bushy eyebrows at me, probably wondering what I'm giggling about.

"So why do you want to know who Ethan is-"

Suddenly, a boy whom assuming is Ethan, barges into the room. He was looking backwards as he was barging into the room, so when he turns around to find me laying here in Jack's office, he kind of jumps back.

"Oh uh-hi. I didn't realize you had guests, Jack."

Ethan almost seems to be 'glaring' at Jack, but Jack has that smug smile on his face not taking the hint that Ethan doesn't want me in here.

"Oh yeah, we have Miss (Y/N) in here. You shouldn't be so rude to Mark's sister, ye know. Introduce yourself chap." I giggled, but not on purpose. Jack and Ethan's behavior together is just simply hilarious.

Ethan, still glaring at Jack, smiles and introducing himself to me, "Hello, my name's Ethan. Which you probably already figured from that idiot over there." He pointed to Jack, which makes Jack glare and me smile. Jack was still glaring at Ethan, but then a mischievous grin appeared on his face.

"Hey Ethan, why don't you take little Miss (Y/N) on a tour! She hasn't seen the whole Manor yet and she would probably love if you take her on a tour." Ethan's face then dropped dead serious, leaving his mischievous face behind.

"Um-yeah sure. Definitely." I could tell Ethan was shy, even though he was very open around Jack.

"Okay, well you two can go now. Nice meeting you (Y/N)." I smiled, I wish Jack could come on the 'tour' with me.

"You too Jack."

I turned back to see Ethan has already left the room. I get up in a scurry to see him waiting outside. Once he sees me outside Jack's room however, he instantly turns and walks outside to the backyard.

"Ethan! Wait up!"

He must of not heard me, I thought to myself.

I ran out the back door, continuing to run to keep up with him. Finally I catch up, and I grab his shoulder to get his attention.

He must of been scared because he instantly turned around to say, "So uh- this is the outside. The forest is in the back. There's uh- a shed over there where the weapons and such are kept. That's basically it out here."

I noticed Ethan didn't really show much emotion now. All he did was talk about the Manor, which annoyed me somewhat. I wanted to learn about him, like I did with everyone else here.

He turned fast and walked back to the Manor. Explaining the Manor's backstory, and blah blah. Everything I wasn't interested in.

I came back to reality though to somewhat listen to Ethan, "-and so in 1821 the town's-

"Hey Ethan." He looked at me confused, as if he didn't know what was so important to interrupt his speech.

"Yes, Miss Fischbach?" He still remained emotionless. He almost seemed scared around me.

"You don't have to call me 'Miss Fischbach' you know. You can call me (Y/N)." He smiled slightly, but it seemed forced.

"Okay, (Y/N)." I smiled at him using my name.

"Ethan, not to be rude or anything, but I honestly don't want to hear about the manor's backstory. I want to hear about you. Your the only person I don't know really." I noticed his eyebrows raise a tad, as if he was surprised I would ask that.

"Well I-um, I'm Ethan, I'm 5'8, and it still looks like I'm going through puberty." He giggled for the first time, showing some emotion. For some odd reason, I loved his laugh.

"Okay," I laughed, "But how did you become friends with Mark?" He smiled, which I couldn't help but to think was adorable.

"Well I've always admired Mark as entertainer. He actually inspired me to become one myself," he smiled proud of himself, "Anyway, so he found out about me and we became friends. I help with his entertaining career also."

I nodded, finding the fact that Ethan admired Mark and his career before becoming his actually friend interesting.

I realized we were back at the manor, at the back door of course. Ethan opened it for me and showed me into the small hallway.

"Here we have four rooms. You already been in Jack's office,"

he pointed to the room I was in earlier,

"and here's Jacks room."

he pointed to the room next to it.

"We also have Mark's office,"

he pointed to the room across Jack's office,

"and his bedroom as well."

he pointed to the room next to Mark's office.

He lead me out of the small hallway into the main room, the one I entered in the first place.

"On this side is the dining room," he pointed to where I ate earlier with Mark.

"This side is the living room," he pointed to the opposite direction of the dining room.

"I'll show you the dining room direction before the living room." He leaded me into the dining room, even though I already seen it.

He then leaded me into the room connected to the dining room, the kitchen. Which of course, was huge. There was a bathroom, and other rooms too.

He then took me back out to the main room, leading me into the living room. The living room was huge of course, filling probably around a hundred of people. Ethan looked back at me, pleased that I was interested in viewing the manor.

"Here, let me show you something." He went to grab my hand, but then he hesitated back as if he realized it wasn't 'appropriate.'

Instead he waved me on, to follow him of course. I followed him into the room connected to the living room. I gazed in amazement of what just hit my eyes.

'A library!'

I turned in a circle, my eyes looking at every book shelf there was in the large room.

"So...do you like it?" I looked back at Ethan, he seemed unsure whether or not I liked it.

"Like it? Like it! I LOVE it!"

Ethan laughs at my reaction, which for some reason made my face heat up, but not in a embarrassed way.

"Here, we-I mean you can spend more time in here later, but we still have more of the tour."

He started running out of the library, and up the stairs, by which I am assuming by the noises.

"Ethan!" I yell, laughing.

There was no point in yelling though. He couldn't hear me.

I ran out after him, which I could see a tense of his brown hair bobbing upstairs. I ran up, probably the fastest I have ever on a staircase. I finally got to the top, knocking myself into Ethan.

Glad I didn't fall that would of been embarrassing, I thought to myself.

"Okay so now that your finally upstairs," he giggled, "I will show you around. Most of these rooms are just bedrooms, and guest bedrooms. Mine is on the other side of the 'balcony' room."

Also known as the room I passed out in.

"And Tyler's, Kathryn, and...Amy's are up here too." I remembered Felix was only a guest, he didn't live here.

"Three of the guest bedrooms are to Bob, Wade, and Felix though because they don't actually live here. They have just been staying here for a while."

Okay, so technically only Tyler, Kathryn, Ethan lived upstairs.

Wait...didn't he say Amy was upstairs? I thought she slept with Mark.'

"Wait Ethan...so Amy doesn't sleep downstairs with Mark?"

He sighs, and pauses for a moment as if he needs to think of how to explain.

"Well they used to sleep together. The past month she's been sleeping in her original room of when she first came here. I'm not sure what's wrong, I have been to scared to ask ether." I sigh in response, I saw that coming.

Ethan quickly changes the subject though, "So uh- I'm assuming you already saw your room."

I laugh, "Is that a question?"

"Uh no-" suddenly I take off, in my room of course. I didn't have to go far though, we were right next to my bedroom. Ethan is chasing after me, but when I turn back he is standing at my door frame.

"Come on in Ethan." I say, maybe he didn't want to be rude.

"No uh- it's fine. Good night
(Y/N)-"

And suddenly, I take off once more, but this time to climb out my window, onto the roof. Before I could even step on the roof, I hear a concerned, yet laughing Ethan chasing after me now yelling,

"(Y/N), the things you do I swear."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 1.1K 16
Markiplier and his YouTube companions have been invited to a Gamer Retreat. The mysterious invitations and creepy location raises many questions, ma...
446 9 13
What would happen if youtuber's biggest secrets got away from them. COMPETED!!!
15K 707 14
Ethan is haunted by nightmares. Every night Blank comes for him, torturing him until the moment he wakes up. So he's living off minimal sleep and way...
137K 8.4K 36
[Book 1] What would you do if you were suddenly trapped inside a game that you all intended to play for fun with a couple of your friends? That's wha...