My Love, My mistake (Knight f...

By sarahs29

Sequel to Billionnaire's Ex Wife!! "I'm closer than you think. 25 years. You took 25 years of my life and lo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 12 (part 2)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
Marco and Elena's book

Chapter 11

87.6K 4.3K 904
By sarahs29

"You didn't tell mom?" Jason asked.

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"Like I said. She will see danger everywhere and start worrying for nothing." Hunter explained. "Let's just wait a little. At least until we know what he's really up too. Maybe his time in jail made him smarter."

"I don't think so. But maybe crazier." Jason laughed. "We keep underestimating him but he can surprise us."

"Let him try." Hunter smile before they both turned to Sebastian who stayed silent.

Sebastian groaned loudly. "If you don't tell her and she finds out. She's gonna murder us. And why did you tell us that she didn't know. Jason and I could have pretended that we thought she knew." He finished.

"Aw. You're scared of mommy." Jason said in a mocking voice making his brother glare at him.

"Shut up."

"Well now, she will go Godzilla on the three of us." He smiled standing up. "Can you guys come home tonight? So I can tell you what was found about them."

"Tonight?"

"Yeah." Hunter paused by the door. "Do you guys have plans?"

"Nope." Sebastian sighed. "No life here, except for the good of our business."

"Yeah. I believe you." Hunter said sarcastically before turning to his older one. "Jason?"

"Umh... No. I'll see you tonight."

Hunter nodded before walking out of the office.

"Well then, thanks to Kevin for adding us more work." Sebastian mumbled looking at his brother. "What plans did you have?"

Jason looked at him confused. "What makes you think I had plans?"

"You hesitated before answering." Seb answered looking at him expectantly. "I know you, brother. Answer me."

Jason looked at him annoyed. "Stop. You're annoying."

"Yeah. And you still can't live without me. So tell me."

"Victoria."

"So you had plans with Victoria. Why didn't you say so?" Sebastian asked loudly. "Dad would understand."

"Lower your fucking voice!" Jason groaned. "This is important, we have to find Kevin. And I'm sure she'll understand."

Sebastian shook his head. "You are so smart, yet so stupid." He sighed. "You like her, then why don't you make a move."

"I care about her. There's a difference." He snapped as his brother just looked at him.

"You like her. You don't want to admit it to yourself. And you expect her not to date anyone." Seb said. "Guess what? She will date someone if you keep doing that."

"No she won't." He said firmly.

She loves me, he thought.

"And who are you to decide that?" Sebastian asked before shaking his head standing up. "Whatever then. Take your time, Jason."

"I don't want to talk about that. And specially not with you. We always hang out. She will understand."

** Victoria's POV **

"What are you doing?" I looked up as Jason walked into my office.

"What do you think? Working and making money." I smiled dropping the pen that was currently in my hand. I looked at his face and sighed. "Still in a wonderful mood. Is everything okay?"

He nodded and closed the door. "I don't think I'll be able to see you tonight. Something came up."

My shoulders almost dropped in disappointment. Yes. I couldn't help it.

"What is it?"

"My father wants Seb and I to be home tonight. There are things we need to discuss." He explained walking closer to my desk.

"But I thought all the business meeting with your father were done here?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

Hunter always wanted their meetings here.

"It's not really about the company." He answered which confused me even more.

Well now I'm just curious.

Should I ask?

Well he asked me about my mother and I told him. He wanted to help me. And I want to help him too if I can. So if he has problems, he can talk to me too, right?

Usually he just tells me, but I can still ask.

"Is everything okay?" I finally asked standing up to walk closer to him and he nodded.

"Yeah. Just some family problem."

Family problem? It has always been just them. I know Hunter had a sister but she passed away five years ago.

Their family is so good. What problem can they have?

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No. It's nothing." He answered looking at me as he leaned against the table.

"You can trust me too." I smiled.

"It's nothing really. Nothing you need to worry about." He said and smiled lightly grabbing my hand in his. "I just came to tell you about tonight."

"Are you sure?" I asked and he smiled. "You look worried."

"You're worst than my mom. Yeah, I'm fine. I'll let you get back to work."

"Oh okay then. We can do it another time."

He nodded giving my hand a light squeeze before walking away.

How does he expect to open up to him, if he puts a barrier between us?
Then he just wants me to talk to him about my problems, but when it comes to his, he doesn't trust me enough.

I sighed and went back to my chair.

Well then. He will tell me if he wants to. I can't force him, can I?

My phone vibrated on the table and I looked at it to see an unknown number appear.

An unknown number on my personal phone? I am not answering. Not until it calls again.
I hate seeing unknown numbers.

It would be different if it was my phone for work. Most of the calls are from unknown numbers.

So I let the phone ring until it stopped. But then it started ringing again.

I huffed and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hello. Is this Victoria?" The voice asked and I frowned.

"Dean?"

I heard him let out a sigh. "And here I was think you maybe gave me the wrong number."

"No. Why would you think?"

"Maybe because I kind of forced you into it." He said and I let out a small laugh.

"No. I'm not that mean."

"I wanted to know if you were free tonight."

Well I am now. The one man I want stood me up, so I was thinking about eating and feeling lonely. Alone.

"Victoria?" I heard his voice snapping me out out of my thoughts.

"Uh... Sorry. T... Tonight?"

He chuckled. "Yes. You agreed on a date."

"Wasn't it a date when you made me late for work?" I asked.

"No. That was just to convince you to let me take you out." He said and I smiled. "So are you free tonight?"

Yes. But I don't want to be.

"Yes." I answered.

"So do you want to go out with me?"

"Sure." I said.

"Great! So send me your address and I'll pick you up at 8."

"Okay. Bye." I said and hung up.

As soon as I hung up, I almost facepalmed myself.

Why did I say yes?

One date won't kill me. After that, if I still don't like talking to him, I can just avoid his calls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.7K 2.5K 35
I met a girl six years back. She was everything I thought I never wanted. But how incredibly wrong was I? But one day she left. Just like that. For a...
396K 9.8K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...
517K 13.8K 52
When Allison's step mother and sister betrayed her for her wealth. Along with her loving husband, her world came crashing down. They throw her on st...
1.7K 116 40
[𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖊𝖌𝖙𝖍 𝕮𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓] [SEQUEL TO LE: Legacies] 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨 𝐭...